- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
- May 2020
- Jun 2020
- Jul 2020
- Aug 2020
- Sep 2020
- Oct 2020
- Nov 2020
- Dec 2020
Essential ChinaEmail this tour
Select your departure date
Sunday, 24 Feb 2019
to Saturday, 16 Mar 2019Change date
5 spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Instant Book: Your spaces will be instantly secured.
Save 23% on this departure. See details
Best price guarantee
Earn $81 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Chengdu City Culture tourSpend the morning exploring a beautiful park as the locals perform their daily Taichi all around you. Pick up some Taichi for yourself, with the help of a martial arts master instructor. Learn about the philosophies of Taoism and Fengshui (Superstitious Wind and Water), and come away with a deeper understanding of the local way of life. Chengdu is the home of the Sichuan Opera, which has been performing since the 1700s. Get a once in a lifetime backstage experience as you watch them prepare their elaborate costumes and makeup. Join the locals in the audience for tea, snacks and incredible performance. No trip to Chengdu would be complete without a visit to its renowned antique market, the perfect opportunity to find a unique keepsake or support local artisans. Sample some local delicacies to learn more of Chengdu’s rich food scene, then head to a local teahouse to relax and learn more about tea culture. If you’re feeling lucky, learn more about Mahjong, then join a game. Don’t feel bad if you don’t do it well at first; it is one of Chengdu’s most popular games!+$0per traveller
- Kung Fu Show - BeijingFollow the tale of a young boy on his journey to becoming a kung fu master through six gripping scenes told through traditional Chinese art and live modern dance. (Don’t worry; there are subtitles above the stage). Developed by some of China’s top stage directors and designers, the performance showcases the skills of its talented cast, most of whom are just 17 years old.+$35per traveller
- Central Chinese Cooking Class – YangshuoCalling all foodies! Get an inside look at real Chinese food with a tour of the Yangshuo market to learn about the ingredients used in the Yangshuo area. Afterward, learn to cook Chinese food in a traditional Chinese farmhouse in the beautiful countryside just outside Yangshuo. After the cooking class you can sit down and enjoy the delicious dishes you have prepared.+$39per traveller
- Acrobatic PerformanceLet some of China’s most talented entertainers and athletes dazzle you for an evening with gravity-defying tricks and acrobatics. These spectacular performers will contort, balance, plate-spin, foot-juggle and more. Keep your eyes on the stage and you may even see a motorcycle or two.+$42per traveller
- Evening Foodie tour by Tuk-TukThe best way to experience the greatest food Chengdu has to offer is by tuk-tuk. So climb aboard and join us as we venture through the city\'s winding alleys and bustling streets to discover the locals\' favorite places. Often referred to as the “Heavenly Land of Plenty”, Chengdu is the perfect place for foodies. Visit a mix of family-owned restaurants and hidden snack shops to sample the local delicacies and leave with a full stomach and some unforgettable memories.+$42per traveller
- You are currently using Online Travel Expo Jan 2019 : -$111.97
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How does TourRadar charge me?
How can I pay for my tour?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
How will my final payment be taken?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
Can I make payment by instalments?
- Essential China 21 days
- Starts in Beijing, China Sunday, 24 February 2019
- Ends in Hong Kong, China Saturday, 16 March 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $3,499.00 x 1||$3,499.00|
|Expo deal -$699.80 x 1||-$699.80|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
-$111.97Online Travel Expo Jan 2019
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by G Adventures
19 Charlotte St; Toronto; ON M5V 2H5
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203, Vienna 1010, Austria