- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
- May 2020
- Jun 2020
- Jul 2020
- Aug 2020
- Sep 2020
- Oct 2020
- Nov 2020
- Dec 2020
- Jan 2021
Most of the Coast–Sydney to CairnsEmail this tour
Select your departure date
Sunday, 9 June 2019
to Monday, 24 June 2019Change date
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Instant Book: Your spaces will be instantly secured.
Save 28% on this departure. See details
Best price guarantee
Earn $68 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Byron Bay Ocean Kayaking - Day 6Slice through the waters of the iconic Byron Bay on this half-day kayaking adventure. Paddle past the most easterly point of the Australian mainland, see the Julian Rocks Marine Reserve, and ride the waves into shore. On top of it all, keep a close eye for dolphins and whales (in season) who call these waters home. Epic? Definitely.+$50per traveller
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling from Cairns - Day 15You haven't truly visited Australia until you've experienced the Great Barrier Reef. Climb aboard a 25m (82 ft) catamaran and take the journey out to the largest coral reef system in the world, spending time snorkelling in search of colourful fish, majestic coral, and nemo (of course). With the option to upgrade to go diving locally, get up close and personal with this natural wonder of the world.+$127per traveller
- Sydney Bridge Climb (Pre/Post Tour) - Day 1Climb to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, 134m (440 ft) above sea level, while an expert guide tells you stories about the history and construction of the bridge. The panoramic view of Sydney's central city will take your breath away.+$238per traveller
- Sydney Adrenaline Bundle - Day 1Admire the city from new perspectives with this Adrenaline Bundle. Start with a climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge – 134m (440 ft) above sea level! Learn the story of the bridge from an expert guide and soak in the epic views. Next, board a jet boat and enjoy the thrill of spins, slides, and fish tails, spotting iconic landmarks like the Opera House, Taronga Zoo, and Shark Island along the way. Book this Adrenaline Bundle and save on both activities.+$285per traveller
- You are currently using World Touring Day Savings : -$94.47
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
Can I make payment by instalments?
How will my final payment be taken?
How can I pay for my tour?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
How does TourRadar charge me?
- Most of the Coast–Sydney to Cairns 16 days
- Starts in Sydney, Australia Sunday, 9 June 2019
- Ends in Cairns, Australia Monday, 24 June 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $3,149.00 x 1||$3,149.00|
|World Touring Day Deal -$787.25 x 1||-$787.25|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
-$94.47World Touring Day Savings
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by G Adventures
19 Charlotte St; Toronto; ON M5V 2H5
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA