- Jan 2019
- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping TourEmail this tour
Select your departure date
Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019
to Monday, 4 Feb 2019Change date
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Instant Book: Your spaces will be instantly secured.
Best price guarantee
Earn $19 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Swim with the Sea Lions & Dolphins at Baird BayThis is an amazing experience and really two experiences rolled into one! You may have swum with dolphins before but the interaction you will have with the sea lions and dolphins together at Baird Bay is once in a lifetime and truly life enhancing. The rare and endangered Australia Sea Lions are the puppy dogs of the sea splashing, jumping, twisting, and twirling all around you and if you’re lucky you might even get a kiss. The magical bottle nose dolphins won’t disappoint either! The bay itself is a beautifully sheltered spot with crystal clear waters. A 3 hour cruise with all equipment and morning tea provided, what more could you want!+$128per traveller
- Cage dive with the Great White Sharks - Calypso Star ChartersCalypso Star Charters was established in 1990 and have a proud history of providing safe and exciting Advanced Eco Certified Shark Cage Diving. They are also the only one-day Shark Cage Diving operator who is permitted to use natural fish berley (chum) to attract the sharks. This sustainable practice provides passengers with the best possible chance of sighting and interaction close to the vessel and cage which will enhance your incredible experience! The full days charter boards at 6.30am and it takes about 2.5 hours to get out to the Neptune Islands. If you choose to jump in the cage it’s an extra $100 paid on board and no diver experience is required. All food and equipment is supplied and MV Calypso Star 2 is the only Shark Cage Diving vessel fitted with a Gyroscopic Stabilizer greatly increasing guests’ comfort throughout the day. When booked direct through us you get a free highlights photo package valued at $30. $125 on board payment required if entering the water+$281per traveller
- You are currently using Online Travel Expo Jan 2019 : -$26.78
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How will my final payment be taken?
How can I pay for my tour?
Can I make payment by instalments?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
How does TourRadar charge me?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
- Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour 6 days
- Starts in Adelaide, Australia Wednesday, 30 January 2019
- Ends in Adelaide, Australia Monday, 4 February 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $669.57 x 1||$669.57|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
-$26.78Online Travel Expo Jan 2019
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nullarbor Traveller. Please familiarise yourself with the Nullarbor Traveller payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by Nullarbor Traveller
1, Flinders Highway; 1 Flinders Highway; Port Kenny; 5671
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203, Vienna 1010, Austria