- May 2020
- Jun 2020
- Jul 2020
- Aug 2020
- Sep 2020
- Oct 2020
- Nov 2020
- Dec 2020
- Jan 2021
- Feb 2021
- Mar 2021
- Apr 2021
America's Music Cities featuring Nashville, Memphis & New Orleans Jazz Fest (Nashville, TN to New Orleans, LA) (Reverse)Email this tour
Select your departure date
Friday, 22 May 2020
to Friday, 29 May 2020
Only $250 upfront per person The remaining amount will be due on 18th Mar 2020
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Save 7% on this departure. See details
Best price guarantee
Earn $74 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Select the number of travellers per room type.
Please select an accommodation to continue with the booking process
- Room typePriceNumber of travellers
- DoublePer person in a room for 2 people.+ $0per traveller
- TriplePer person in a room for 3 people.- $30per traveller
- SingleEnjoy the comfort and privacy of your own room.+ $900per traveller
This accommodation needs travellers. Please add the travellers you're travelling with or choose another accommodation type
His / Her Name
His / Her Email
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- New Orleans Jazz AfternoonThis afternoon, enjoy a jazz brunch at one of New Orleans’ most famous restaurants, The Court of Two Sisters. Relax and enjoy the live jazz music as you soak in the centuries-old atmosphere and the largest courtyard in the French Quarter. Indulge in the expansive brunch buffet, with over 60 items available, including made to order omelets and Eggs Benedict. After lunch, embark on a leisurely cruise aboard the traditional Steamboat Natchez, iconic in New Orleans. The ambience will transport you back in time to the 19th century when steamboats were the mode of transportation of choice to travel along the Mississippi. Sit back and take in your surroundings during your narrated harbor tour, listening to stories of days gone by along the way. As your paddlewheel boat makes its way back, it is time for a lively jazz band to take the stage for some toe-tapping fun! Duration approximately 4.5 hour(s). Transportation is included. A minimum of 10 passenger(s) is required to operate this option.+$95per traveller
- You are currently using Members' Saving: -$76.47
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How does TourRadar charge me?
How will my final payment be taken?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
Can I make payment by instalments?
How can I pay for my tour?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
America's Music Cities featuring Nashville, Memphis & New Orleans Jazz Fest (Nashville, TN to New Orleans, LA) (Reverse)8 days
- Starts in Nashville, USA Friday, 22 May 2020
- Ends in New Orleans, USA Friday, 29 May 2020
- What's included Accommodation, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $2,649.00 x 1||$2,649.00|
|Special deal -$100.00 x 1||-$100.00|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
- TO BE PAID NOWInitial payment$250.00
- ON 18th Mar 2020Final Payment$2,222.53
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by Collette
162 Middle St; Pawtucket; RI 02860
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA