- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
- May 2020
- Jun 2020
- Jul 2020
- Aug 2020
- Sep 2020
- Oct 2020
Kangaroo Island & Eyre Peninsula Private TourEmail this tour
Select your departure date
Saturday, 27 July 2019
to Wednesday, 31 July 2019Change date
You will only be charged once your space is confirmed.
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Best price guarantee
Earn $150 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Swim with the Sea LionsHead out on this half-day cruise to the crystal clear waters of Seal Cove, where the puppy dogs of the sea welcome your arrival with great excitement! Upon arrival at Hopkins Island, the boat is positioned close to the shore and the Sea Lions stir, the curious enter the water and the rest soon follow, often 30 or more! Before long, wetsuits, mask and snorkel are on and we are ready for the most playful swim ever. You enter the water and the Sea Lions entice you to come and play. With somersaults and swirls they glide effortlessly past. You better be good with your camera as they won’t stay still for long! The beach area is protected, it’s much more fun in the water anyway. After a while the pace begins to slow a little as the Sea Lions become more curious of us. Simply float in the water with an out stretched hand, stay nice and calm and let them approach. One on one with the Australian Sea Lion, a memory to last a lifetime!+$143per traveller
- Shark cage dive with Adventure Bay ChartersJump on board with Adventure Bay Charters on this full day tour out to the Neptune Islands which gives people the opportunity to shark cage dive with 5 of their adrenalin junkie friends. They also offer the world’s first Shark Aqua Sub, a revolutionary new way to view Great White Sharks in their natural habitat whilst staying dry! Watch the sharks from a glass viewing area with 360 degree views underwater. These guys are also Advanced Eco Certified and instead of chumming, pump out AC/DC underwater which apparently is the great whites favourite band. Good taste sharks! The tour departs at 6.30am and includes breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and returns around 6.30pm. Please note there is a $125 fee payable on board if entering the water+$276per traveller
- You are currently using Members' Saving: -$154.97
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
Can I make payment by instalments?
How does TourRadar charge me?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
How will my final payment be taken?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
How can I pay for my tour?
Kangaroo Island & Eyre Peninsula Private Tour5 days
- Starts in Adelaide, Australia Saturday, 27 July 2019
- Ends in Adelaide, Australia Wednesday, 31 July 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Flights, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $5,165.81 x 1||$5,165.81|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Xplore Eyre. Please familiarise yourself with the Xplore Eyre payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by Xplore Eyre
Coodlie Park Farm Retreat; 1 Flinders Highway; Port Kenny, South Australia; 5671
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA