- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
France Magnifique featuring the 75th Anniversary of D-Day & Normandy (Paris to Nice)Email this tour
Select your departure date
Friday, 13 Sep 2019
to Thursday, 26 Sep 2019
You will only be charged once your space is confirmed.
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Best price guarantee
Earn $128 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Select the number of travellers per room type.
Please select an accommodation to continue with the booking process
- Room typePriceNumber of travellers
- DoublePer person in a room for 2 people.+ $0per traveller
- SingleEnjoy the comfort and privacy of your own room.+ $1,450per traveller
This accommodation needs travellers. Please add the travellers you're travelling with or choose another accommodation type
His / Her Name
His / Her Email
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- The Louvre MuseumJoin us for a guided tour of the world-renowned Louvre Museum. Begin your exploration of the museum by entering through I. M. Pei’s famous Louvre Pyramid, a magnificent glass pyramid rising out of the courtyard of the Louvre. A local expert will provide commentary as you venture through the countless masterpieces that line the halls of the museum, including the Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa. Duration approximately 3 hour(s). Transportation is included. A minimum of 20 passenger(s) is required to operate this option. This option must be purchased no later than 60 days prior to tour departure date and is not available the first Sunday of each month. Space is limited on some dates. Once purchased any cancellation within 60 days of tour departure will be nonrefundable. Due to schedule changes and availability, the time and day of this optional excursion may need to be changed or cancelled either before or after your departure date.+$110per traveller
- Showtime in Paris!Join us for a spectacular evening in one of Paris’s most beloved institutions, the famous Paradis Latin. Situated in a building associated with Napoleon and rebuilt by Gustav Eiffel himself, the Paradis has been running here since 1889. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner with wine, then bring on the champagne and let the show commence! Duration approximately 5 hour(s). Transportation is included. A minimum of 10 passenger(s) is required to operate this option. Note that as a typical Parisian cabaret, the show does contain some tasteful nudity and may be considered unsuitable for children — consult with your Tour Manager.+$187per traveller
- You are currently using Members' Saving: -$131.97
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my tour?
How does TourRadar charge me?
Can I make payment by instalments?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
How will my final payment be taken?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
France Magnifique featuring the 75th Anniversary of D-Day & Normandy (Paris to Nice)14 days
- Starts in Paris, France Friday, 13 September 2019
- Ends in Avignon, France Thursday, 26 September 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Meals
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $4,399.00 x 1||$4,399.00|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by Collette
162 Middle St; Pawtucket; RI 02860
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA