- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
- May 2020
- Jun 2020
- Jul 2020
- Aug 2020
- Sep 2020
Rome to Budapest ExplorerEmail this tour
Select your departure date
Sunday, 5 Apr 2020
to Monday, 27 Apr 2020Change date
Just $899.80 deposit per person The remaining amount will be due on 31st Jan 2020
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Instant Book: Your spaces will be instantly secured.
Best price guarantee
Earn $130 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Budapest History Walking Tour - Day 22Unravel the secrets of Budapest on a 3-hour walking tour of the city's medieval and Jewish districts. Your guide will meet you and then take you to visit Great Market Hall, the city's largest food market, before making your way through winding streets to see remnants of Budapest's 15th-century fortress walls. Immerse yourself in the pre-Ottoman worlds of Buda and Pest, separated by the Danube River, and learn about events of historical significance along the way. Stop for a coffee break, then continue onto the city's Jewish district and visit the Dohany Street Synagogue to learn about the history of Hungarian Jews. Today, this area is known for its "ruin bars" and is a lively center of nightlife.+$32per traveller
- Bled Wine Tasting Experience - Day 16Home to the oldest vine in the world, Slovenia considers wine to be an important part of their country’s culture; even the name of their national anthem translates to ‘a toast’. Boasting an impressive seven native wine varieties and over 50 types of vines, Slovenia produces millions of liters of wine annually, some of which are produced at Lake Bled. Learn more and try some for yourself at the Bled Wine Tasting Experience. Unique in its structure, the experience combines games and challenges with traditional wine tasting and is perfect for experts and novices alike.+$40per traveller
- Rome Vintage Vespa Tour - Day 2When in Rome... live "la dolce vita" and hop onto a Vespa! Make your way around the city (like the locals do) on a vintage Vespa scooter. Visit Rome's must-see landmarks with a local guide, who will also be your Vespa driver, on this 3-4 hour afternoon excursion. Opt to add a photography package to your Vespa tour, so you can relax, immerse yourself in this ancient city, and still have all those unforgettable snaps from your classic Roman holiday.+$206per traveller
- You are currently using World Touring Day Savings : -$179.96
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How will my final payment be taken?
How does TourRadar charge me?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
How can I pay for my tour?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
Can I make payment by instalments?
- Rome to Budapest Explorer 23 days
- Starts in Rome, Italy Sunday, 5 April 2020
- Ends in Budapest, Hungary Monday, 27 April 2020
- What's included Accommodation, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $4,499.00 x 1||$4,499.00|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
-$179.96World Touring Day Savings
- TO BE PAID NOWDeposit$899.80
- ON 31st Jan 2020Final Payment$3,419.24
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by G Adventures
19 Charlotte St; Toronto; ON M5V 2H5
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA