- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
Iconic Israel (Tel Aviv to Jerusalem) (2019)Email this tour
Select your departure date
Thursday, 16 May 2019
to Friday, 24 May 2019Change date
You will only be charged once your space is confirmed.
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Best price guarantee
Earn $85 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Select the number of travellers per room type.
Please select an accommodation to continue with the booking process
- Room typePriceNumber of travellers
- DoublePer person in a room for 2 people.+ $0per traveller
- TriplePer person in a room for 3 people.- $50per traveller
- SingleEnjoy the comfort and privacy of your own room.+ $1,050per traveller
This accommodation needs travellers. Please add the travellers you're travelling with or choose another accommodation type
His / Her Name
His / Her Email
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Jerusalem by Night with Tower of DavidDiscover the treasures of Jerusalem by night, a beacon of three faiths. By bus, enjoy stunning views of the Old City walls, Temple Mount and Mount Zion. On foot, walk through Jaffa gate to the Old City (UNESCO), which combines ancient beauty with timeless allure, and visit the Citadel (also known as the Tower of David). The walls of the Citadel serve as a stage for a “Night Spectacular” show which is a celebration of sight and sound. Amidst the archaeological remains in the Citadel’s courtyard and set to the sound of original music, the story of Jerusalem unfolds through giant breathtaking, virtual reality images. Explore the Jewish Quarter, where echoes of history meet the voices of the present day. Discover hidden archways, spiraling stairways, and arrive at the Wailing Wall, the holiest place of Judaism and the single most visited site in Jerusalem. The Wailing Wall attracts visitors from all over the world and of all faiths and denominations. It stands as the only reminder of the Holy Temple and is visited by thousands every day. Duration approximately 3 hour(s). Transportation is included. A minimum of 10 passenger(s) is required to operate this option. The sound and light show is an outdoor event. This option will operate weather permitting. Departure time is subject to change, according to seasonality. Due to strict reservation requirements, this option is non-refundable unless cancelled due to weather conditions.+$85per traveller
- You are currently using Easter Sale: -$117.96
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
Can I make payment by instalments?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
How will my final payment be taken?
How does TourRadar charge me?
How can I pay for my tour?
- Iconic Israel (Tel Aviv to Jerusalem) (2019) 9 days
- Starts in Tel Aviv, Israel Thursday, 16 May 2019
- Ends in Jerusalem, Israel Friday, 24 May 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Meals
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $2,949.00 x 1||$2,949.00|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by Collette
162 Middle St; Pawtucket; RI 02860
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203, Vienna 1010, Austria