- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
Iconic Israel (Tel Aviv to Jerusalem) (2019)Email this tour
Select your departure date
Thursday, 29 Aug 2019
to Friday, 6 Sep 2019
Just $99 deposit per person The remaining amount will be due on 25th Jun 2019
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Save 9% on this departure. See details
Best price guarantee
Earn $79 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Select the number of travellers per room type.
Please select an accommodation to continue with the booking process
- Room typePriceNumber of travellers
- DoublePer person in a room for 2 people.+ $0per traveller
- TriplePer person in a room for 3 people.- $50per traveller
- SingleEnjoy the comfort and privacy of your own room.+ $1,050per traveller
This accommodation needs travellers. Please add the travellers you're travelling with or choose another accommodation type
His / Her Name
His / Her Email
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Jerusalem by Night with Tower of DavidDiscover the treasures of Jerusalem by night, a beacon of three faiths. By bus, enjoy stunning views of the Old City walls, Temple Mount and Mount Zion. On foot, walk through Jaffa gate to the Old City (UNESCO), which combines ancient beauty with timeless allure, and visit the Citadel (also known as the Tower of David). The walls of the Citadel serve as a stage for a “Night Spectacular” show which is a celebration of sight and sound. Amidst the archaeological remains in the Citadel’s courtyard and set to the sound of original music, the story of Jerusalem unfolds through giant breathtaking, virtual reality images. Explore the Jewish Quarter, where echoes of history meet the voices of the present day. Discover hidden archways, spiraling stairways, and arrive at the Wailing Wall, the holiest place of Judaism and the single most visited site in Jerusalem. The Wailing Wall attracts visitors from all over the world and of all faiths and denominations. It stands as the only reminder of the Holy Temple and is visited by thousands every day. Duration approximately 3 hour(s). Transportation is included. A minimum of 10 passenger(s) is required to operate this option. The sound and light show is an outdoor event. This option will operate weather permitting. Departure time is subject to change, according to seasonality. Due to strict reservation requirements, this option is non-refundable unless cancelled due to weather conditions.+$85per traveller
- You are currently using World Touring Day Savings : -$53.98
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my tour?
How will my final payment be taken?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
Can I make payment by instalments?
How does TourRadar charge me?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
- Iconic Israel (Tel Aviv to Jerusalem) (2019) 9 days
- Starts in Tel Aviv, Israel Thursday, 29 August 2019
- Ends in Jerusalem, Israel Friday, 6 September 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Meals
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $2,899.00 x 1||$2,899.00|
|$200 Off -$200.00 x 1||-$200.00|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
-$53.98World Touring Day Savings
- TO BE PAID NOWDeposit$99.00
- ON 25th June 2019Final Payment$2,546.02
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by Collette
162 Middle St; Pawtucket; RI 02860
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA