- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
Discover Switzerland, Austria & Bavaria (Bern to Innsbruck) (2019)Email this tour
Select your departure date
Friday, 16 Aug 2019
to Saturday, 24 Aug 2019Change date
7 spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Save 7% on this departure. See details
Best price guarantee
Earn $67 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Select the number of travellers per room type.
Please select an accommodation to continue with the booking process
- Room typePriceNumber of travellers
- DoublePer person in a room for 2 people.+ $0per traveller
- SingleEnjoy the comfort and privacy of your own room.+ $300per traveller
This accommodation needs travellers. Please add the travellers you're travelling with or choose another accommodation type
His / Her Name
His / Her Email
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Mount PilatusEnjoy the splendor of pure nature while gliding over a clear landscape in panoramic gondolas and spectacular cable cars. Ascend Pilatus via a unique excursion on the steepest railway of the world with a gradient of 48%. Upon arrival at the top, soak in the magnificent Alpine view from 7,000 ft. above sea level. During leisure time at the summit, stroll the walkway for views from a different vantage point, or enjoy Swiss culinary delights on your own in one of the various restaurants (lunch is not included). Return back down the mountain by panoramic gondola for yet another bird’s eye view. Duration approximately 3 hour(s). Transportation is included. A minimum of 15 passenger(s) is required to operate this option. This option is available during the months of May - September only. On occasion, this option may not be available due to inclement weather. Highest elevation: 7,000 feet.+$85per traveller
- Spectacular Seefeld and Country Cottage VisitHow better to spend a free day than visiting the romantic Alpine village of Seefeld. Beautifully situated at 3,600 feet above sea level, this charming Tyrolean town commands breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and countryside. Known as one of the world's greatest ski resorts, Seefeld offers a relaxed atmosphere in an Alpine setting with miles of trails for walking, lakes, fine shopping, dining possibilities and fresh, Alpine air. After arriving by train, enjoy a glass of schnapps and a traditional horse and buggy ride. While at the small country home, learn how to make your own apple strudel and indulge in the chance to sample one of Austria’s famous sweets! Duration approximately 5 hour(s). Transportation is included. A minimum of 10 passenger(s) is required to operate this option.+$99per traveller
- You are currently using Members' Saving: -$68.97
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How does TourRadar charge me?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
How will my final payment be taken?
Can I make payment by instalments?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
How can I pay for my tour?
- Discover Switzerland, Austria & Bavaria (Bern to Innsbruck) (2019) 9 days
- Starts in Bern, Switzerland Friday, 16 August 2019
- Ends in Innsbruck, Austria Saturday, 24 August 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $2,399.00 x 1||$2,399.00|
|$100 Off -$100.00 x 1||-$100.00|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
- TO BE PAID NOWHold Space for 48 Hours$0.00
- AFTER 48HRDeposit$99.00
- ON 12th June 2019Final Payment$2,131.03
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by Collette
162 Middle St; Pawtucket; RI 02860
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA
1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA