- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- Oct 2019
- Nov 2019
- Dec 2019
- Jan 2020
- Feb 2020
- Mar 2020
- Apr 2020
- May 2020
- Jun 2020
- Jul 2020
- Aug 2020
- Sep 2020
- Oct 2020
- Nov 2020
- Dec 2020
The Great Southern Africa Safari National Geographic JourneysEmail this tour
Select your departure date
Wednesday, 17 July 2019
to Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019Change date
10+ spaces left and yours is reserved for the next 10 minutes
Instant Book: Your spaces will be instantly secured.
Only a deposit of $1,989.80 per person will be charged now.
Best price guarantee
Earn $284 travel credits
No booking or credit card fees
Select an Option
Add traveller details
Number of travellers
Add optional extras
- Optional extraPriceNumber of travellers
- Zambezi River Sunset CruiseClimb aboard and cruise along the beautiful Zambezi River. Enjoy some snacks, drinks, a festive atmosphere, and gorgeous views of the sunset. It\'s the ideal way to end an eventful day in Victoria Falls.+$50per traveller
- Evening Photo Safari on Chobe RiverThe Chobe River is home to incredible wildlife, and there is no better way to spot (and photograph) it. Climb aboard a custom designed boat equipped with mounted DSLR cameras. During this three-hour safari, instructors help you capture the perfect wildlife shots, with chances to spot elephants, hippos, crocodiles, and birds. This tour includes transfers, park fees, refreshments, camera usage (DSLR cameras with zoom lens), 8G photo memory card and an exclusive seat on the eight-seat photo boat.+$130per traveller
- Victoria Falls Helicopter Ride - 15minYou don\'t want to miss the opportunity to see Victoria Falls from above. Watch the Zambezi River make its way toward the gorge and form the largest waterfall in the world. During your 15-minute ride, you will have time to take in the incredible views over the falls, Livingstone Island, and Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park while snapping as many pictures as you like. You may be lucky enough to see some giraffes and elephants in the surrounding landscape and even catch a rainbow over the falls. Includes pick-up and drop-off from hotel and a 12-15min flight. Please note there is a cost for an additional park fee paid for on-site at time of the activity.+$165per traveller
- Victoria Falls Helicopter Ride - 25minYou don\'t want to miss the opportunity to see Victoria Falls from above. Watch the Zambezi River make its way toward the gorge and form the largest waterfall in the world. During your 25 minute ride, you will have time to take in the incredible views over the falls, Livingstone Island, and Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park while snapping as many pictures as you like. This extended ride also includes time flying over the vast and towering walls of the Batoka Gorge. You may be lucky enough to see some giraffes and elephants in the surrounding landscape and even catch a rainbow over the falls. Includes pick-up and drop-off from hotel and a 25min flight. Please note there is a cost for an additional park fee paid for on-site at time of the activity.+$299per traveller
- You are currently using Online Travel Expo Jan 2019 : -$397.96
- Select one option to start saving on your tour:
Add payment details
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
We are here for you!
24/7 Customer Support
We are the online tour specialists with plenty of tour and travel experience. Our Customer Support Team have travelled collectively to hundreds of countries. They have extensive background information on tour operators and can help you with all of your questions.
Call us +1 844 239 9196
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my tour?
How does TourRadar charge me?
How will my final payment be taken?
Can I make payment by instalments?
What happens if my place is not confirmed on the tour?
How will I know when my booking request is confirmed?
- The Great Southern Africa Safari National Geographic Journeys 21 days
- Starts in Cape Town, South Africa Wednesday, 17 July 2019
- Ends in Maun, Botswana Tuesday, 6 August 2019
- What's included Accommodation, Guide, Meals, Transport
Number of Travellers
|Brochure price $9,949.00 x 1||$9,949.00|
|Credit card fees||$0.00|
-$397.96Online Travel Expo Jan 2019
- TO BE PAID NOWDeposit$1,989.80
- ON 13th May 2019Final Payment$7,561.24
Terms & Conditions
TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions and TourRadar's Terms & Conditions. TourRadar will charge you in the stated currency and we do not charge any booking fees.
Operated by G Adventures
19 Charlotte St; Toronto; ON M5V 2H5
Kärntner Ring 5-7, Top 201-203, Vienna 1010, Austria