“Tour was too rushed. Too much time spent hiking through fields looking at ancient stones and burial grounds and not enough time soaking up the local atmosphere and culture, would have preferred more time to visit local craft and artisan workshops and dail...“
- Small Groups of up to 18
- Leisurely Paced Itineraries
- Authentic Local Experiences
- Scenic Back-Roads, Avoiding Freeways
Blue-Roads Touring are the experts when it comes to tailor-made and small group tours. They offer regional tours throughout the UK and Europe, with their own itineraries to show you through these spectacular places. Almost tours have a maximum of 18 people per tour,...
Blue-Roads Touring are the experts when it comes to tailor-made and small group tours. They offer regional tours throughout the UK and Europe, with their own itineraries to show you through these spectacular places. Almost tours have a maximum of 18 people per tour, with only one tour which has a maximum of 22 - so you know you will have a far more intimate and relaxed travel experience as you explore these regions. As the name suggests, Back Roads Touring really aims to get you off the highways, and lets you immerse yourself in the region or destination, while steering clear of the well trodden tourist trails and tracks. Back Roads Touring will make sure that you get to see all the major sights and attractions, while also ensuring that you can experience the lesser known towns, cities and villages. Traveling throughout these places along the back roads, letting you see the stunning scenery and experiencing the cultures as you travel.Read more
80 Blue-Roads Touring Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- DebbieA Scottish Journey 20195.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 30, 2019Great trip in all ways. Stayed in lovely hotels with great food. Abi was a great driver and Warrick went above and beyond.
- ArinHighlights of Britain (15 destinations)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 18, 2019Loved going on the backroads to small quaint villages. Escaped most of the summer tourist crowd. Some excellent boutique hotels.
- JBJohnA Scottish Journey 20194.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 6, 2019Excellent tour with a very good guide
Blue-Roads Touring Tours
About Blue-Roads Touring
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!