- The true Italian life style experience
- Passionate knowledge local guides
- Explore Italian cycling and the excellent food
- Deepen your colture with wine making
Come experience the beauty of Italy and its life style while riding a bike. Learn the how wine is made and taste the different variety of food that every region makes.
Come experience the beauty of Italy and its life style while riding a bike. Learn the how wine is made and taste the different variety of food that every region makes.Read more
2 Bike 'n Wine Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- JJohnFletcherLe Strade di Coppi Bike Tour - Piedmont5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 19, 2018I had an amazing time with Graziano on the Le Strade de Coppi bike tour. I always say there is no substitute for local knowledge when you travel and this tour p…Read moreBike 'n Wine commented on this reviewThank you John. It was great riding with you and I look forward to another "adventure" with you.
- JeffLe Strade di Coppi Bike Tour - Piedmont5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 12, 2018This was a wonderful ride. Stopping at Fausto Coppi's town and learning the history was very interesting for a cyclist. The local townspeople were very aware …Read moreBike 'n Wine commented on this reviewThank you Jeff. We had a lot of fun. We hope to see you soon in another Bike 'n Wine tour.
Bike 'n Wine Tours
About Bike 'n Wine
Bike 'n Wine video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Bike 'n Wine Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are airport transfers included?
Yes! Airport transfers are included in your tour price. Transfers are available for Milan Malpensa (MXP), Milan Linate (LIN) and Genoa (GOA) airports.
Do I get a cycling jersey?
Yes! The latest Bike ’n Wine jersey and other gadgets that may be useful for your ride are included in your tour price. The jersey also makes a great souvenir so you can reminisce your amazing adventure!
How big is the cycling group?
To ensure everyone is having a great time, all Bike ’n Wine cycling groups generally have no more than 6 riders. That way you can fully enjoy your intimate cycling adventure!
My partner doesn't cycle, what can she or he do?
That’s no problem at all! While the group is out riding, he or she can explore the local towns of Gavi and Novi as well as visit the Serravalle Premium Outlet. There are many great hiking trails in the area as well, or feel free to just sit back and relax! Please note that the tour price remains the same for non-riders.
Is bike rental included?
Yes, Bike ’n Wine has got you covered! Road bike rental is included in your tour cost.