“This tour was amazing!!! I stopped doing group tours a while ago as I found that I preferred solo travel. However, having been recommended Beats and wanting to experience some less known festivals (and not having any friends with time off or the drive to ...“
- #1 Music Tour Travel Company
- Specialists in Festival Tours
- Knowledgeable and Passionate Tour Guides
- Young at Heart: 18 - 35 Only
Beats Travel are the original specialists in all types of music generated tours for young adults between 18 - 35 years of age. We are a crew of avid travellers and music enthusiasts, who saw a gap in the market between the two and brought music touring to life as the...
Beats Travel are the original specialists in all types of music generated tours for young adults between 18 - 35 years of age. We are a crew of avid travellers and music enthusiasts, who saw a gap in the market between the two and brought music touring to life as the next generation of travelling. Our motto is 'We Travel For Music' sparks energy through all aspects of the company and the crew. Beats Travel offers exceptional value tours with competitive prices so you can travel with new found friends to explore and enjoy the beauty and culture of our tour destinations. We will always venture off the beaten track to allow you to discover a trip a life time through Beats Travel's festival tours or live a life experience with Beats Travels underground clubbing tours. With Beats Travel you get the whole package!Read more
52 Beats Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- RReneeSail Beats5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2017… the sea will not be forgotten anytime soon. Massive shout out to the Beats team for their exceptional effort to assure everything ran smoothly. T…Read more
- DDanielSail Beats5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2017Couldn’t have asked for a better outcome, great people great set up and organisation and to top it off great music
- ALAnaSail Beats5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2017One of the greatest expierences of my life. Every second there was worth it, my heart and soul will forever remember this day.
- ALAmySail Beats4.0 - GoodWritten on September 17, 2017SailBeats - Greece Islands Beautiful scenery, great music. Optional activities…Read more
- JDJackSail Beats5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 14, 2017The travel experience of a lifetime; I cannot recommend Beats Travel and Sail …62Read more
- JJessicaSail Beats4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 13, 2017SailBeats was a travel experience like I've never had. Not only did we get to e…Read more
- BBethSail Beats4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2017Sail Beats was truly one of the best and most amazing experiences of my entire li…Read more
Beats Travel Tours
- India Beats (Magnetic Fields Festival) 10 daysStarts New DelhiEnds New Delhi$974
- Icelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival) 8 daysStarts ReykjavikEnds Reykjavik$1,978 $1,542-22%
About Beats Travel
Beats Travel videos
- Beats Travel
- Why Beats Travel - Passenger Testimonal
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Why Travel with Beats Travel?
Why Are We Awesome?
The Beats Team
Value For Money
Book Your Own Travel Styles
Specialists in young travellers aged from 18 - 35
We Include More...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Beats Travel Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
How long will the coach ride be?
The duration of our coach rides vary depending on which tour you are on. Our India Beats tour has more travel time as we want you to experience as much of the country as possible, so this will include some overnight coach rides. Our European tours will have considerably less coach time as we have less distance to cover! However, no matter how long the coach rides, you can rest assured that we have something up our sleeve to keep you entertained..
Is there an age limit?
Here at Beats Travel we believe you are as young as you feel! Saying that, we have revolved our tours around catering for the young enthusiastic market of 18-30’s who want something different from their travel experience and who want to focus as much on the music as the travel and culture.
What happens if I travel by myself?
The beauty of Beats Travel is that everyone on our tours is there for the same reason. To meet similar, like minded people and to enjoy the music and travel together. If you come alone, it will be very unlikely you will leave alone.
How many people join a tour on average?
Our tours range from 30-50 people, depending on the time, year and availability of music festivals.
Does the tour price include flights?
No. The price of your Beats Travel tour will not include any flights. It is your own responsibility to meet us at the specified meeting point on the first day of your tour! After that, all coach transport is included in the price of your tour.
How much free time do I have on average?
We would like to give you as much free time as possible to explore each of our destinations. Of course we will be there to show you what we love to do in each city and recommend our favourite coffee hang outs, restaurants, bars and local nightlife hotspots. We will be heading out to the different nightlife venues in each town but of course, this is up to you if you would like to join us on the beat any particular night!
What is the accommodation like?
The accommodation on our Beats Travel tours vary throughout our different locations. On all of our tours you will experience a mix of hostel and hotel accommodation. In more exotic countries such as India you will get the chance to stay in incredible beach huts and house boats.
In one destination you might room share with 2 other passengers or in another location 4. It’s all in the fun right…