“I had an amazing time on this tour! The guides especially made it such a good time; always helpful and energetic which influenced the rest of us. I went on this tour alone as did a lot of the others so it was a really great way to party with some new frien...“
- #1 Music Tour Travel Company
- Specialists in Festival Tours
- Knowledgeable and Passionate Tour Guides
- Young at Heart: 18 - 35 Only
Beats Travel are the original specialists in all types of music generated tours for young adults between 18 - 35 years of age. We are a crew of avid travellers and music enthusiasts, who saw a gap in the market between the two and brought music touring to life as the...
Beats Travel are the original specialists in all types of music generated tours for young adults between 18 - 35 years of age. We are a crew of avid travellers and music enthusiasts, who saw a gap in the market between the two and brought music touring to life as the next generation of travelling. Our motto is 'We Travel For Music' sparks energy through all aspects of the company and the crew. Beats Travel offers exceptional value tours with competitive prices so you can travel with new found friends to explore and enjoy the beauty and culture of our tour destinations. We will always venture off the beaten track to allow you to discover a trip a life time through Beats Travel's festival tours or live a life experience with Beats Travels underground clubbing tours. With Beats Travel you get the whole package!Read more
68 Beats Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Island Beats (Sonus Festival)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 5, 2019Living and going with these guys at the Sonus Festival it s been the best human and musical experience I’ve ever had, and the main reason is that we all were in…Read more
- MMeganBalkan Beats (EXIT Festival)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 5, 2019I didn’t know what to expect on this tour but this was such a good experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone, even if you want to travel alone it…Read more
- COCaityIsland Beats (Sonus Festival)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 27, 2019Had an EPIC time with the beats travel crew! It was such an incredible way to see good music & go to a festival abroad. Hands down would do 10 times over! The t…Read more
- Iceland Beats | Secret Solstice Festival5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 20, 2019Why are you reading this review when you could be booking this fantastic tour RIGHT NOW! I went last June for Icelandic Beats and it was a much much more rich e…Read more
- TonyIcelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival)4.0 - GoodWritten on July 11, 2019The overall experience was incredible! Every person in the group was unique and added to to the vibe. Icelandic nature,culture, food and people are among the mo…Read more
- Iceland Beats | Secret Solstice Festival5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 6, 2019I first attended Icelandic beats in 2018 and had a blast so much that I decided to do it again this year. It was the perfect combination of experiencing Reykavi…Read more
- Icelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 2, 2019Absolutely amazing experience. The combination of travel and music led to an unforgettable experience. I made lifelong friends and will be returning to Iceland …Read more
- JJimThompsonIcelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 28, 2018Absolute gem of an idea! See beautiful places with awesome like minded people and music!! So fun!
- GGabrielleBeaumontIcelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 7, 2018I could not recommend this tour highly enough- I would do it again in a heartbeat if I could! The guides were what made it so much fun. I went on this tour alon…Read more
- GGabrielleBeaumontIcelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 7, 2018I had an amazing time on this tour! The guides especially made it such a good time; always helpful and energetic which influenced the rest of us. I went on this…Read more
About Beats Travel
Beats Travel videos
- Beats Travel
- Why Beats Travel - Passenger Testimonal
- Icelandic Beats
Why Travel with Beats Travel?
Why Are We Awesome?
The Beats Team
Value For Money
Book Your Own Travel Styles
Specialists in young travellers aged from 18 - 35
We Include More...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
How long will the coach ride be?
The duration of our coach rides vary depending on which tour you are on. Our India Beats tour has more travel time as we want you to experience as much of the country as possible, so this will include some overnight coach rides. Our European tours will have considerably less coach time as we have less distance to cover! However, no matter how long the coach rides, you can rest assured that we have something up our sleeve to keep you entertained..
Is there an age limit?
Here at Beats Travel we believe you are as young as you feel! Saying that, we have revolved our tours around catering for the young enthusiastic market of 18-30’s who want something different from their travel experience and who want to focus as much on the music as the travel and culture.
What happens if I travel by myself?
The beauty of Beats Travel is that everyone on our tours is there for the same reason. To meet similar, like minded people and to enjoy the music and travel together. If you come alone, it will be very unlikely you will leave alone.
How many people join a tour on average?
Our tours range from 30-50 people, depending on the time, year and availability of music festivals.
Does the tour price include flights?
No. The price of your Beats Travel tour will not include any flights. It is your own responsibility to meet us at the specified meeting point on the first day of your tour! After that, all coach transport is included in the price of your tour.
How much free time do I have on average?
We would like to give you as much free time as possible to explore each of our destinations. Of course we will be there to show you what we love to do in each city and recommend our favourite coffee hang outs, restaurants, bars and local nightlife hotspots. We will be heading out to the different nightlife venues in each town but of course, this is up to you if you would like to join us on the beat any particular night!
What is the accommodation like?
The accommodation on our Beats Travel tours vary throughout our different locations. On all of our tours you will experience a mix of hostel and hotel accommodation. In more exotic countries such as India you will get the chance to stay in incredible beach huts and house boats.
In one destination you might room share with 2 other passengers or in another location 4. It’s all in the fun right…