“Our trip to the Maldives with BeachLife Tours was incredible! Value for money it was excellent, hotels were great, and the islands we visited were spectacular - those beaches are breathtaking. Special thanks to the BeachLife guides you guys did an amazin...“
- Over 13 years experience running tours
- Freedom in your travel experience
- Adventure-based travel
- Tours running to Thailand and Maldives since 2003
Established in Canada in 2002, BeachLife Tours started as a boutique travel company specializing in small group tours to South East Asia. Now after 15 years in the industry we’ve left the other countries behind and focused on what we do best; Maldives ! For the past...
Established in Canada in 2002, BeachLife Tours started as a boutique travel company specializing in small group tours to South East Asia. Now after 15 years in the industry we’ve left the other countries behind and focused on what we do best; Maldives ! For the past 13 years we’ve spent our time living and traveling throughout each country finding out first hand about all “must-do” activities, all the best locations, best restaurants, safe & reliable transportation, and clean cozy hotels right next to the beach! Our laid-back style to traveling, friendly guides, small groups of 10-15 people, and off the beaten track locations, has all brought about a new approach to traveling as a “tour group.” We’ve designed our trips in a way that gives you all the freedom of traveling alone, but the ease and convenience of having everything organized for you, its then up to you to pick and choose what you want to do along the way, simple as that. The best of the best is always organized for each of our trips, you don’t have to worry about looking for hotels, deciding what locations would be best, activities that are worth doing, which restaurants are the best, etc. We normally stay 2 – 4 days in each of our locations, allowing you time to relax and fully experience the island-life; no rushing around locations or pressure to do anything. Our activities are also spaced out during times of the day that work for the majority of the group and we describe what to expect, so if you find that you’re not interested and would rather spend the day doing something else, no problem.Read more
22 BeachLife Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- KKMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 23, 2017We had an amazing two week vacation in the Maldives with Brad and our travel group! We thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations, organized day trips ( snorkeling, …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Haitham! Thanks for the review and we're happy to hear you enjoyed the trip! It was a pleasure traveling with both you and Sharon! Good luck with everything in Calgary and keep in touch!
- DRDeniseMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2017My trip to the Maldives with BeachLife Tours was amazing! Everything was as outlined on the website so th…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Denise! We had a great time traveling with u as well! Looking forward to next year when you come back with your friends! Take care and keep in touch!
- GGMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2017Excellent locations, hotels, and activities. Id recommend BeachLife Tours to anyone looking to explore the Maldives. Its not easy to …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks guys! It was a pleasure traveling with you!
- JJasonMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 26, 2017The BeachLife tour in the Maldives was outstanding. The Maldives are unbelievabl…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Jay! It was an awesome trip indeed. Was great seeing you guys so happy with all the planned activities too! Hope to travel with you again soon!
- GMGaryMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2017…crowded resort areas. We were not dissappointed. Brad, our guide, and BeachLife had everything organized perfectly. Not a hitch anywhere. The Mald…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Gary! Thanks for the review and we're so happy to hear you enjoyed our tour. Your friends are currently on our November trip here in the Maldives... thanks for the recommendation! Hope to catch up in the near future!
- MMarrisaMaldives: 1 week 3 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 12, 2017…it always seemed out of my budget until i saw the packages offered by BeachLife Tours. I'd recommend it to anyone thats interested in seeing the …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Marissa! Nice photos! Our 1 week trip flew by with you guys! So fun. Hope you're able to join us for the 2 week trip in February. :D
- KAKenMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 11, 2017… beaches, and were treated like movie stars. You can't go wrong with BeachLife!Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Ken and Angela! It was a pleasure traveling with you guys! Hope your sunburn eventually turned into a tan lol. Keep in touch!
BeachLife Tours Tours
- Maldives: 10 days - 4 islands! 10 daysStarts MaleEnds Thinadhoo$2,990 $1,378-54%
- Maldives: 1 week 3 islands! 7 daysStarts MaleEnds Maafushi$1,890 $962-49%
About BeachLife Tours
BeachLife Tours video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
BeachLife Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!