“Excellent locations, hotels, and activities. Id recommend BeachLife Tours to anyone looking to explore the Maldives. Its not easy to get around so it was a lot more convenient having the trip all organized for us. I was extremely happy with the hotels th...“
- Over 13 years experience running tours
- Freedom in your travel experience
- Adventure-based travel
- Tours running to Thailand and Maldives since 2003
Established in Canada in 2002, BeachLife Tours started as a boutique travel company specializing in small group tours to South East Asia. Now after 15 years in the industry we’ve left the other countries behind and focused on what we do best; Maldives ! For the past...
Established in Canada in 2002, BeachLife Tours started as a boutique travel company specializing in small group tours to South East Asia. Now after 15 years in the industry we’ve left the other countries behind and focused on what we do best; Maldives ! For the past 13 years we’ve spent our time living and traveling throughout each country finding out first hand about all “must-do” activities, all the best locations, best restaurants, safe & reliable transportation, and clean cozy hotels right next to the beach! Our laid-back style to traveling, friendly guides, small groups of 10-15 people, and off the beaten track locations, has all brought about a new approach to traveling as a “tour group.” We’ve designed our trips in a way that gives you all the freedom of traveling alone, but the ease and convenience of having everything organized for you, its then up to you to pick and choose what you want to do along the way, simple as that. The best of the best is always organized for each of our trips, you don’t have to worry about looking for hotels, deciding what locations would be best, activities that are worth doing, which restaurants are the best, etc. We normally stay 2 – 4 days in each of our locations, allowing you time to relax and fully experience the island-life; no rushing around locations or pressure to do anything. Our activities are also spaced out during times of the day that work for the majority of the group and we describe what to expect, so if you find that you’re not interested and would rather spend the day doing something else, no problem.Read more
27 BeachLife Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- АртурMaldives: 10 day adventures!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 6, 2018Great tour, excellent itinerary and selection of islands!
- DBDorisMaldives: 10 day adventures!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 6, 2018Loved everything about my trip, knowledgeable guides, comfortable hotels, great snorkling spots and well thought through itinenary
- RMRobertMaldives: 10 day adventures!4.0 - GoodWritten on April 4, 2018Snorkeling was spectacular
- CCathyMaldives: 1 week adventures!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2018… wonderful and both hotels were comfortable and welcoming. Brad from BeachLife was very available to us leading up to the tour to answer and ques…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Cathy! We had so much fun with you and your private group, u guys were great to travel with! Keep an eye out for our new BeachLife Maldives tours coming up... huge adventures going to islands in the north down to the south! keep in touch! :) - BeachLife Tours
- LLindseyMaldives: 1 week adventures!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 30, 2018My Maldives trip was beyond what I could have imagined! BeachLife was so organized, the locations they chose were mind blowing and t…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Lindsay we're so happy to hear you enjoyed the tour! We have a new Maldives tour coming out soon so I hope you can join us... new islands, new adventures, & new things to see!
- KKMaldives: 10 day adventures!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 23, 2017We had an amazing two week vacation in the Maldives with Brad and our travel group! We thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations, organized day trips ( snorkeling, …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Haitham! Thanks for the review and we're happy to hear you enjoyed the trip! It was a pleasure traveling with both you and Sharon! Good luck with everything in Calgary and keep in touch!
- DRDeniseMaldives: 10 day adventures!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2017My trip to the Maldives with BeachLife Tours was amazing! Everything was as outlined on the website so th…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Denise! We had a great time traveling with u as well! Looking forward to next year when you come back with your friends! Take care and keep in touch!
- GGMaldives: 10 day adventures!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2017Excellent locations, hotels, and activities. Id recommend BeachLife Tours to anyone looking to explore the Maldives. Its not easy to …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks guys! It was a pleasure traveling with you!
BeachLife Tours Tours
- Maldives: 10 day adventures! 10 daysStarts MaleEnds Thinadhoo$2,990 $1,349-55%
- Maldives: 1 week adventures! 7 daysStarts MaleEnds Maafushi$1,890 $962-49%
About BeachLife Tours
BeachLife Tours videos
- BeachLife Maldives!
- Maldives - See from the sky - BeachLife Tours
- BeachLife Tours 2018 - Maldives Tour!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
BeachLife Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!