“When I booked the tour I thought we'd be with the same people. Unfortunately, one three of us from the first night on the cruise continued to Cat Ba. We switched boeats at least ten times on the entire trip which made it difficult to meet and connect with ...“
- 100% local guides
- Ethical and responsible itineraries
- Gives back to the community
- Great deals at low prices
Since 2006, BC Family Tour is a leading travel company in Southeast Asia specialising in tailor-made, private guided tours, group tour and travel services to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, as well as multi-country tours across the region. Using an expans...
Since 2006, BC Family Tour is a leading travel company in Southeast Asia specialising in tailor-made, private guided tours, group tour and travel services to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, as well as multi-country tours across the region. Using an expansive portfolio of tours carefully crafted to show you the very best of journey, our travel experts create tailor-made travel packages to match all your travel preferences and needs.Read more
16 BC Family Tour Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- Na Kyung3-day The Heart of Mekong Delta: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho - An Giang4.0 - GoodWritten on June 27, 2019Jack was very helpful with great attention to details. He really looked after us well. The bird sanctuary and sampan boat ride in the unicorn island were the hi…Read more
- Maura3-day Ban Gioc Waterfall and Ba Be Lake from Hanoi4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 30, 2019I loved that tour was off the beaten path. We got to see a lot of really awesome places. It was a great tour.
- CBChristine3-day The Heart of Mekong Delta: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho - An Giang5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 14, 2019We enjoyed this trip and due to a cancelled flight the company were able to swap around our itinerary so that we could still visit the places we wanted to
- SMSandra3-day Ban Gioc Waterfall and Ba Be Lake from Hanoi4.0 - GoodWritten on April 24, 2019exhausting, all inclusive immersion into Vietnamese culture which included the most beautiful scenery
- MFMarkHalong Bay Cruise & Cat Ba Island - 3 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 7, 2019Highly recommended. Excellent tour - well organised, very professional. Mindy in particular was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly and funny.
BC Family Tour Tours
- Halong Bay Cruise & Cat Ba Island - 3 Days 3 daysStarts HanoiEnds Hanoi$200
- 3-day Ban Gioc Waterfall and Ba Be Lake from Hanoi 3 daysStarts HanoiEnds Hanoi$211
- 3-day The Heart of Mekong Delta: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho - An Giang 3 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Ho Chi Minh City$188
About BC Family Tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
BC Family Tour Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a non-smoking policy on your tours?
You will be allowed to smoke on the tour in designated areas.
I have travelled on one of your tours before, is there a past passenger discount?
It is fantastic you have travelled with BC Family Tours before, as a past traveller please contact our team of Travel Experts to find out what additional discounts are available for you.
Are the buses/coaches that you use on the tour air-conditioned?
All the buses/coaches you will use on the tour have air-conditioning for your comfort whilst travelling.
Is it possible to customise a tour?
If you are looking to customise a tour in any way please make sure you contact our team of Travel Experts to see what can be arranged for you.
What type of travellers go on your tours?
You will find on any of the tours there is always a range of travellers which can vary from couples, families, seniors or a group of youths travelling together.
How long have you been operating?
BC Family Tour was launched in 2006 by president and founder Le Xuan Luong.