“Was definitely better than I expected. The homestays are quite comfortable despite their location (hot water, electricity, internet), the food is amazing and the waterfall is well worth the trip. As others have mentioned, there's a lot of driving and it do...“
- 100% local guides
- Ethical and responsible itineraries
- Gives back to the community
- Great deals at low prices
Since 2006, BC Family Tour is a leading travel company in Southeast Asia specialising in tailor-made, private guided tours, group tour and travel services to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, as well as multi-country tours across the region. Using an expans...
Since 2006, BC Family Tour is a leading travel company in Southeast Asia specialising in tailor-made, private guided tours, group tour and travel services to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, as well as multi-country tours across the region. Using an expansive portfolio of tours carefully crafted to show you the very best of journey, our travel experts create tailor-made travel packages to match all your travel preferences and needs.Read more
25 BC Family Tour Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- RNRobynMekong Floating Market Experience 2 days from Ho Chi Minh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 2, 2020The tour was a great overview of the life and industry on the Mekong Delta. The bus was comfortable and the tour guide very knowledgeable. It was a very on th…Read more
- LWLydia3-day Ban Gioc Waterfall and Ba Be Lake from Hanoi4.0 - GoodWritten on December 31, 2019Was definitely better than I expected. The homestays are quite comfortable despite their location (hot water, electricity, internet), the food is amazing and th…Read more
- Halong Bay Cruise & Cat Ba Island - 3 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 31, 2019The scenery in Ha Long Bay is breathtaking. It would be great if we could stay for more than one day at the sea.
- NLNa Kyung
BC Family Tour Tours
About BC Family Tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a non-smoking policy on your tours?
You will be allowed to smoke on the tour in designated areas.
I have travelled on one of your tours before, is there a past passenger discount?
It is fantastic you have travelled with BC Family Tours before, as a past traveller please contact our team of Travel Experts to find out what additional discounts are available for you.
Are the buses/coaches that you use on the tour air-conditioned?
All the buses/coaches you will use on the tour have air-conditioning for your comfort whilst travelling.
Is it possible to customise a tour?
If you are looking to customise a tour in any way please make sure you contact our team of Travel Experts to see what can be arranged for you.
What type of travellers go on your tours?
You will find on any of the tours there is always a range of travellers which can vary from couples, families, seniors or a group of youths travelling together.
How long have you been operating?
BC Family Tour was launched in 2006 by president and founder Le Xuan Luong.