- 'Hall of Fame' ranking on Trip Advisor and other booking platforms
- Fully licensed by the ATP, Panama's Tourism Authority
- Filmed by CNN, Celebrity Cruise Lines and many more tv and radio shows!
- Setting an example of sustainable tourism while providing clients with top quality tours
Barefoot Panama Tours encourages you to embrace the natural beauty of Panama and immerse yourself in the extraordinary. the experiences we offer brings you face-to-face with new and different cultures, amazing wildlife, and unforgettable adventures.
Barefoot Panama Tours encourages you to embrace the natural beauty of Panama and immerse yourself in the extraordinary. the experiences we offer brings you face-to-face with new and different cultures, amazing wildlife, and unforgettable adventures.Read more
1 Barefoot Panama Tours Review
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- RRossAlfordMultiDay Panama City5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 31, 2018The multi day tour throughout the country of Panama is a fantastic recipe of adventure, history, fun and activities! Fun for all ages, you will experience the P…Read moreBarefoot Panama Tours commented on this reviewI totally agree!
About Barefoot Panama Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Barefoot Panama Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you allow children on your tours?
As all the tours can be customised to suit the traveller, families with young children are allowed on Barefoot Panama. For further information please contact our team of Travel Experts.
What is the level of fitness required for your tour?
This tour is not based on a lot of physical activity so the level of fitness required is low.
Are airport transfers included?
The airport transfers are not included in the tour price however if you do require them please contact our team of Travel Experts so we can request them for you for an additional cost with Barefoot Panama.
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
The tours are based on twin-share accommodation however if you are travelling alone there is a single supplement as it is not possible to share a room with another solo traveller.
Are you able to arrange additional accommodation before or after the tour?
Once you have a confirmed booking it is possible for Barefoot Panama to organise additional accommodation pre or post tour for you. Simply contact our team of Travel Experts to organise this for you.
I have travelled with Barefoot Panama before, is there a past traveller discount?
It is great you have travelled with Barefoot Panama previously and looking to do another tour with them! Please contact our team of Travel Experts to find out what discounts are applicable for your tour.
What is the average group size?
The average group size can vary depending on the tour departure date however generally you can expect up to 8 people on a tour.
Do you have any optional excursions?
Generally, optional excursions cannot be booked prior to arriving for the tour on day 1. If you are looking to do some other activities make sure you let your tour guide know on arrival to see if they can organise anything for you.