- Friendly Experienced Driver Guides
- Unique Experiences
- Aussie Wildlife
- Small Group Experience
Autopia Tours is the recognised market leader in small group adventure tours across Australia, with over 30 years touring experience. Offering some of Australia’s most unique, entertaining and interactive tour experiences and are internationally recognised as a marke...
Autopia Tours is the recognised market leader in small group adventure tours across Australia, with over 30 years touring experience. Offering some of Australia’s most unique, entertaining and interactive tour experiences and are internationally recognised as a market leader in small group adventure travel. With a vision to provide customers with memories that excite and last a lifetime we showcase the best mix of natural beauty, wildlife, culture and foodie delights while exploring the extraordinary diversity of Melbourne, Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and most recently launching a new extended range of products in Western Australia.Read more
28 Autopia Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- EEduardoLimbergerGreat Ocean Road & Grampians National Park Loop Explorer - 3 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on January 3, 2020The tour was quite interesting and the guide was quite attentive and took good care of us, though the seats in bus could be a bit more comfortable for such quit…Read moreAutopia Tours commented on this reviewHi there, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We will take your feedback on board and hope to see you again!
- SinclairGreat Ocean Road & Grampians National Park Loop Explorer - 3 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 27, 2019I really enjoyed this tour. It was well organised and adaptable to the changing (hot!) weather conditions. Starts off with driving along to great scenery on the…Read moreAutopia Tours commented on this reviewHi Sinclair, and thank you so much for your lovely review! We are stoked to hear you had such good time with us and will let Darren know your kind words. We hope to see you again on our other tours :)
- BLBelindaPerth to Monkey Mia Coastal Loop (Return) - 4 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 21, 2019My mum and I had a fantastic time on our tour to Monkey Mia. The passengers on the tour bus were really nice we all got on very well. Carla our driver was excep…Read moreAutopia Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much Belinda for your lovely review! We are glad you enjoyed the tour and can not but agree with you: Carla is an absolute gem!
- CCaitlinSewellPerth to Monkey Mia Coastal Loop (Return) - 4 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 30, 2019Had a fantastic time, it's an amazing landscape, definitely need to bring comfortable walking shoes... Best tour i've done in a long time!!Autopia Tours commented on this reviewWow! Thank you for the great feedback! We hope to see you soon on tour with us again.
- GGaryCaravanSydney to Melbourne 3 Day Alpine Adventure (One-Way)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2019Wonderful day just perfectAutopia Tours commented on this reviewAmazing to hear Gary! Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures with us!
- BBevcaravanSydney to Melbourne 3 Day Alpine Adventure (One-Way)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2019It was such a thrill to see this part of Australia. Ruth was awesome. Just wish that when the price went down that we got some money back.Autopia Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed the tour with us! Kind regards, Autopia Tours
- NBNandiniPerth to Exmouth Explorer (Return) - 7 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on November 12, 2019Itinerary was great. Eaccomodation at Exmouth was horrible -10 persons in a 15×15feet room with 1 ensuite washroom. Quite cost cutting in meals done by Autopia.Autopia Tours commented on this reviewHi Nandini, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We will take your feedback on board when reviewing the itinerary. We hope you got some new experiences on the tour!
- ALAdarshPerth to Exmouth Explorer (Return) - 7 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2019The tour was amazing. Loved it. I wish the tour was couple of days longer so that we could spend more time on beautiful locations.
- BLBrittPerth to Exmouth Explorer (Return) - 7 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 27, 2019It was an amazing trip! We have seen so much! Early mornings to watch sunrise, national parks and beautiful beaches. And Steve and the group definitely made it …Read moreAutopia Tours commented on this reviewAmazing Britt! Thank you so much for your review and great pictures! We hope to see you again on our tours, perhaps in Melbourne or Sydney? Safe travels!
- APerth to Monkey Mia Coastal Loop (Return) - 4 Days3.5 - GoodWritten on August 14, 2019I am 65 years old I am fit and active and really enjoyed it. But a lot of people my age would not. This is really for young backpackers lvlAutopia Tours commented on this reviewGreat to hear you enjoyed our tour! Thanks for the review
Autopia Tours Tours
About Autopia Tours
Autopia Tours videos
- Perth to Monkey Mia - Autopia Tours
- 7 Day Exmouth Explorer with Ningaloo Reef, Monkey Mia and Pinnacles Tour - Perth Return
- 1 Day Pinnacles Sunset & Wildlife Experience
- Great Ocean Road & Grampians Tour - Autopia Tours
- Phillip Island Penguins & Koalas - 1 Day
- Show more...
- Peninsula Hot Springs Express Shuttle + Bath House Experience
- Grampians Wilderness Escape - 1 Day
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!