- Small Ship expedition cruising.
- We believe that small groups are best.
- Zodiac cruising & excursions all included
- Highly acclaimed expedition specialists, the best in the business.
From the start, Aurora Expeditions was destined to be different. Our passion for adventure, exploring wild places and sharing the experience with friends burns just as brightly as it did 25 years ago, as does our preference for small-group, personal expeditions. Each...
From the start, Aurora Expeditions was destined to be different. Our passion for adventure, exploring wild places and sharing the experience with friends burns just as brightly as it did 25 years ago, as does our preference for small-group, personal expeditions. Each expedition is accompanied by an expedition team we believe are the world’s best. Remote area specialists, their onboard lectures entertain and expand your knowledge. Whether you’re joining us for the first time or returning for another thrilling adventure, our original goals remain unchanged. Explore wild places that stir the soul, offer personal attention on unforgettable expeditions and welcome new friends into the Aurora family.Read more
Aurora Expeditions ReviewsWrite a review
Aurora Expeditions Tours
About Aurora Expeditions
Aurora Expeditions Ships
- Spirit of EnderbyThe Spirit of Enderby is a fully ice-strengthened expedition vessel, built in 1984 for Polar and oceanographic research. She carries 50 p… Read moreBuilt1984 (refurbished in 2004 & 2013)Guests50Crew32Length69.7mWidth12.8mStaterooms28Gross Tonnage12,288gtCruising Speed12 knots (2 engines), 10 knots(one engine)Engines24,000 horsepowerDraft4.5m
- Coral Expeditions ICoral Expeditions I is a twin-hulled boutique catamaran designed for maximum stability and guest comfort. Accommodating a maximum of just… Read moreBuilt1988 (refurbished in 2015)Guests42Crew12Length35 m / 115 ftStaterooms21Gross Tonnage730 gtBeam13 m / 43 ftCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mphDraft8ft / 2.5m
- Polar PioneerPolar Pioneer is one of the most popular style of vessels currently used in Antarctica and the Arctic. Originally built as an ice-strengt… Read moreBuilt1982 (refurbished in 2000)Guests54Crew12Length71 m / 233 ftStaterooms26Gross Tonnage1753 gtElectricity220V. European round, two pin plugBeam13 m / 43 ftCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mphDraft4.5m/15ft
- Greg MortimerProudly named after Aurora's adventurous co-founder, this 104-metre ship is our very first, purpose-built expedition vessel. Capable… Read moreBuilt2019Guests120Crew74Length104 m / 341 ftStaterooms80Gross Tonnage7400 gtBeam18 m / 59 ftCruising Speed16 kn / 30 kph / 18 mph
- Sylvia EarleDue to sail in October 2021 our new ship honours the highly accomplished marine biologist, oceanographer and explorer, Sylvia Earle. As the… Read moreCapacityBuilt2021Guests126CrewLength104 m / 341 ftWidthSuites74StateroomsRegistryGross TonnageElectricityBeamCruising Speed10-12 KnotsGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!