“We are currently on this tour and it is amazing! We booked a triple cabin with our 9 year old, we have plenty of room. The crew has been very sweet ,they go above and beyond to make the guests happy. They have been making special kids meals for our picky s...“
- Ultimate expert for Croatia and the Balkan region
- Specializing in small ship cruises and escorted tours
- Skilled and attentive staff, experts in Adriatic travel
Specialist for Small Ship Cruises in the Adriatic and Escorted Tours all around the Adriatic Region
Specialist for Small Ship Cruises in the Adriatic and Escorted Tours all around the Adriatic RegionRead more
35 Atlas Plus Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- VFvivianSuperior Adriatic Cruise M/S PARADIS from Split to Split (A110)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2019The boat and weather was perfectAtlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you so much! We are truly happy you enjoyed your cruise!
- MarshaBudget Adriatic Cruise M/S EDEN from Split to Split (A100)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 10, 2019What a fantastic trip I didn’t know what to expect and was truly pleased with the whole experience. Thank YouAtlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you, Marsha, for the review and we are very pleased to hear you loved the experience!
- GDGrahamBudget Adriatic Cruise M/S EDEN from Split to Split (A100)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 9, 2019The intenerary was great, even though it was changed because of the weather. We would have preferred more shore time in Korčula, but everywhere else was fine. A…Read moreAtlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your experience, Graham! We are very pleased to hear you had a great time cruising with us!
- RRobinLarcombeDeluxe Adriatic Cruise M/S EQUATOR - One way - Dubrovnik to Split (A620)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 3, 2019Ideal weather, great crew, picture perfect destinationsAtlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you so much, Robin, we are really happy you enjoyed our cruise.
- FIFrederickGrand Balkan Tour - Zagreb to Dubrovnik (A107)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 12, 2019Lana seemed to hit exactly the right tone, moving things along without ever being overbearing. I would say she was extraordinarily good. Vito, the driver, maneu…Read moreAtlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you so much for your feedback, we are really glad that you enjoyed the tour!
- JGjoelCroatian Delight - from Zagreb to Dubrovnik (A102)4.0 - GoodWritten on August 12, 2019Good tour with lots of bus time. Group needs “ Whisperers in order to hear local guides.Atlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Mr. Joel!
- NWNatalieLuxury Adriatic Cruise M/S DESIRE from Split to Split (A150)4.0 - GoodWritten on August 4, 2019Loved it!! The only downsides were that you had to pay for drinking water (you got a .5L bottle each day on request but that was it), and there weren’t any tea/…Read moreAtlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback, Mrs. White!
- JKJENNYLuxury Adriatic Cruise M/S BELLA from Split to Split (A150)4.0 - GoodWritten on July 24, 2019The ship has not been completed. Many finishes were incomplete or very rough. Renovations and installations were happening around us. Door locks weren’t workin…Read moreAtlas Plus commented on this reviewHi Jenny, thank you for your feedback. The ship Bella is brand new, and we are aware there were some difficulties unfortunately during the first sailings, and our operations worked together with the ship crew to fix the issues. We are glad that overall you had a nice experience, and if you ever wish to take another cruise in Croatia, let us know, we will be happy to offer you and your family a discount to compensate the unpleasant things that you experienced, we are very sorry and apologize for the inconvenience.
- SBstellaLuxury Adriatic Cruise M/S DESIRE from Split to Split (A150)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 15, 2019We are currently on this tour and it is amazing! We booked a triple cabin with our 9 year old, we have plenty of room. The crew has been very sweet ,they go abo…Read moreAtlas Plus commented on this reviewHi Stella, thank you so much for the feedback, we are very pleased you and your family enjoyed the cruise!
- HaDeluxe Adriatic Cruise M/S ADRIATIC QUEEN - Dubrovnik to Split (A620)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 15, 2019The high light of this cruise was the Gourmet foods was created by Milo! The staff was great. Recommend to all who are looking for a relax, easy cruising trip.Atlas Plus commented on this reviewThank you so much for your feedback! We are really pleased to hear you loved the experience onboard the Adriatic Queen.
Atlas Plus Tours
About Atlas Plus
Atlas Plus Ships
- M/S EQUATORM/S EQUATOR was built in 2017 with latest state of the art equippment and amenities. 18 modern non smoking double or twin cabins are fully e… Read moreCapacityBuilt2017Guests36CrewLength129.9 ft / 39.9 mWidth26.2 ft / 7.9 mSuitesStaterooms18RegistryGross TonnageElectricity220VBeamCruising Speed12 NMGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- M/S ARCAM/S ARCA is a supreme category vessel with maximum capacity of 38 passengers in 19 twin and double cabins. All cabins are modern and fully e… Read moreCapacityBuilt2017Guests38CrewLength158.1 ft / 48.2 mWidth26.6 ft / 7.9 mSuitesStaterooms19RegistryGross TonnageElectricity220VBeamCruising Speed10 NMGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- M/S DESIREM/S DESIRE is a 5* category vessel with latest state of the art equipment and amenities. Maximum capacity is 38 passengers in 19 twin, doubl… Read moreCapacityBuilt2019Guests38CrewLength160.8 ft / 48.8 mWidth28.5 ft / 8.5 mSuitesStaterooms19RegistryGross TonnageElectricity220VBeamCruising Speed9 NMGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- M/S BELLAThe wonderful M/S BELLA is a Supreme category vessel built in 2019 with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities. All cabins are luxu… Read moreCapacityBuilt2019Guests38CrewLength157.2 ft / 47.9 mWidth27.9 ft / 8.2 mSuitesStaterooms19RegistryGross TonnageElectricity220VBeamCruising Speed10 NMGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- M/S PRINCESS ALOHAM/S PRINCESS ALOHA was built in 2013. Maximum capacity is 36 passengers in 16 twin or double beds cabins and 2 triple cabins. All cabins hav… Read moreCapacityBuilt2013Guests36CrewLength124.7 ft / 37.8 mWidth26.2 ft / 7.9 mSuitesStaterooms18RegistryGross TonnageElectricity220VBeamCruising Speed10 NMGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- M/S EDENM/S EDEN is a comfort category vessel, 113 ft long, 24 ft wide with a cruising speed of 8 NM. It has 19 cabins, all fully air conditioned wi… Read moreCapacityBuilt2009Guests42CrewLength111.5 ft /Width24.9 ft /SuitesStaterooms19RegistryGross TonnageElectricity220VBeamCruising Speed8.5 NMGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!