“This was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. We had a little bit of choppy weather, but the cruise manager more than made up for it providing really helpful and interesting insight into the Croatian way of life. My biggest complaint is the weight I ...“
- Ultimate expert for Croatia and the Balkan region
- Specializing in small ship cruises and escorted tours
- Skilled and attentive staff, experts in Adriatic travel
- Network of more than 30 offices worldwide
Your specialist for escorted tours all around Europe & the ultimate expert for Croatia and the Balkan region. Atlas Ambassador is a US-based travel company 100% owned by Atlas d.d. with Headquarters in Dubrovnik, Croatia. It is part of Atlas Group as well as one...
Your specialist for escorted tours all around Europe & the ultimate expert for Croatia and the Balkan region. Atlas Ambassador is a US-based travel company 100% owned by Atlas d.d. with Headquarters in Dubrovnik, Croatia. It is part of Atlas Group as well as one of the largest European Travel Corporations, Adriatica.net Group. Atlas Ambassador opened doors in 2017 in order to provide services for our US partners and clients within the same time zone.Read more
12 Atlas Ambassador Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- MeganA510 Adriatic Cruise M/S PRINCESS ALOHA from Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik (8 destinations)4.0 - GoodWritten on October 18, 2018I wasn't sure what to expect but this cruise far exceeded my expectations. The Boat: We were in a twin double cabin. It was fine, but I was hoping for a do…Read more
- SSandraBaileyA100 Adriatic Cruise - M/S AFRODITA - Split to Split2.5 - AverageWritten on October 16, 2018We booked this cruise through Jet2 in UK. The boat should have been scrapped years ago. The bathroom on arrival was very dirty black mould in the bathroom, she…Read more
- AAnonymousA106 Discover Croatia - Zagreb to Dubrovnik and back4.0 - GoodWritten on September 17, 2018Good guide and appropriate itinerary and schedule for the sites
- DanaA500 Adriatic Cruise M/S EDEN from Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik4.0 - GoodWritten on September 12, 2018It was a good tour to be able to see a lot in a short time. The staff on the boat was excellent. Really enjoyable
- TRTANIAA500 Adriatic Cruise M/S EDEN from Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik4.0 - GoodWritten on August 21, 2018I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. I must say the ship was older and the ambiance was a little tired, but this did not take away from the wonderful stops an…Read more
- BTBruceA101 Explore Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 29, 2018My guide and driver were the best part of the trip. The Hotel Majestic in Belgrade is a disaster: AC did not work, big rotten spot in the wooden floor, only 1 …Read more
- KHKatarinaA100 Adriatic Cruise - M/S AFRODITA - Split to Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 13, 2018We had a great time on our trip. Very nice, luxury acomodation, nice food and great hostes. I will defiantly recommend Atlas tour! KatarinaAtlas Ambassador commented on this reviewKatarina, thank you so much! It makes us very happy to know you were happy with our cruise!
- LCLennyA150 Adriatic Cruise M/S DESIRE from Split to Split4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 13, 2018This was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. We had a little bit of choppy weather, but the cruise manager more than made up for it providing really help…Read moreAtlas Ambassador commented on this reviewLenny, thank you so much for the pictures and the great review! It makes us so happy to know you had a wonderful time during the cruise in Croatia even if the weather wasn't at it's best! We look forward welcoming you and your family to a different ship/route next time.
- KSKrunoA110 Adriatic Cruise M/S KLEOPATRA from Split to Split4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 12, 2018We cannot recommend this travel Ambassador enough! Our trip exceeded our expectations on every level. Our travel agent demonstrated care and concern for unders…Read moreAtlas Ambassador commented on this reviewThank you, Kruno, It makes us so happy to know you had a good time! And we look forward seeing you all again soon!
Atlas Ambassador Tours
- A110 Adriatic Cruise M/S KLEOPATRA from Split to Split 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Split$1,560 $1,211-22%
- A100 Adriatic Cruise - M/S AFRODITA - Split to Split 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Split$1,110 $861-22%
- A500 Adriatic Cruise M/S EDEN from Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Dubrovnik$1,110 $861-22%
About Atlas Ambassador
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!