Type of Vessel: River Expedition Vessel
Water: 9000-liter water treatment plant
Safety: Radio communication with separatebattery pack, satellite phone, life jackets, flares andsignals,fire extinguishers and smoke detectors in each cabin, automatic defibrillator on board.
Launch Boats: Fourauxiliary aluminum launch boats equipped with four-stroke low emission engines;constant radio communication with the main vessel. Each boat has a capacity of 8 passengers.
Crew: 27, including a cruise director, paramedic and 4English-speaking naturalist guides.
Accommodation: Up to 32passengers with private facilities(Additional accommodation for one child in each cabin)
• 8DesignSuites on firstdeck
• 8DesignSuites on seconddeck
-All outside-facing with large panoramic windows
-All air conditioned with en suite sitting areas
-4 interconnecting suites for families
Cabin features: Twin beds that can be converted to a California king-sized bed
En suite sitting area
Internal communications system, bathroom with shower, toilet, sink, cabinet, hairdryer, and a basket oftoiletries.
Hot water around the clock.
Staterooms / Suites
- Design Suite. First Deck
- Design Suite. Second Deck
Aria Amazon Tours
- ARIA AMAZON - Discovery Cruise 3 Night - High Water Season (November-May) 4 daysStarts IquitosEnds Nauta$3,888
- ARIA AMAZON - Discovery Cruise 3 Night - Low Water Season (June-October) 4 daysStarts IquitosEnds Nauta$3,888
- ARIA AMAZON - Explorer Cruise 4 Night Day by Day - High Water Season (November-May) 5 daysStarts IquitosEnds Iquitos$5,184
- ARIA AMAZON - Explorer Cruise 4 Night - Low Water Season (June-October) 5 daysStarts IquitosEnds Nauta$5,184
- ARIA AMAZON - Expedition Cruise 7 Night - High Water Season (November-May) 8 daysStarts IquitosEnds Iquitos$9,072
- ARIA AMAZON - Expedition Cruise 7 Night - Low Water Season (June-October) 8 daysStarts IquitosEnds Nauta$9,072