MS Hebridean Sky
- 1991 (renovated in 2016)
- Gross Tonnage
- Cruising Speed
- 12 knots maximum
The MS Hebridean Sky offers superior comfort and spectacular view and allows you to be right in the heart of the action. Unlike larger vessels, there’s no need to wait around for your turn on the Zodiacs.
Newly renovated in 2016, the Hebridean Sky retains the ship’s classic style, with the level of sophistication elevated, offering an even more enjoyable cruising experience.
A maximum of 118 guests, all passengers can be escorted ashore at once.
Crew of seventy, assuring personalised attention.
In your suite enjoy the convenience of cosy beds; a sitting area with a satellite TV and a telephone. Explore more with daily Zodiac excursions.
On board, you'll enjoy first-class service from the attentive crew, whilst onshore, your specialist team and expert local guides bring your destination to life.
The Captain and Crew - Aboard the MS Hebridean Sky, high quality service and attention-to-detail come as standard. The professional and attentive crew cater to your every need, and thanks to a high ratio of crew-to-passengers, you'll enjoy a level of truly personalised service that far exceeds your expectations. Arrive on board as a guest, and leave your journey feeling more like a member of your onboard family.
Local Guides - We understand that in certain locations, it takes a local to show you the hidden gems that only residents know about. That's why, in most destinations on your APT Small Ship cruise, you'll gain a deeper insight and enjoy the added benefit of in-depth commentary from expert local guides.
Cruise Director - From the moment you are greeted at the airport until your departure flight home, an APT representative is with you for the entirety of your holiday to ensure a stress-free and seamless experience. While on the MS Hebridean Sky, an APT Tour Director is with you.
Guest Speakers - Expert guest speakers are sure to enhance your onboard experience. With their specialist knowledge, they will introduce you to the culture and history of the places you visit, as well as making themselves available for informal chats.
Expedition Team - On an APT Expedition cruise, you'll venture into some of the most remote and intriguing corners of the earth. To ensure you get the most out of your adventure, all Expedition cruises are led and organised by our outstanding onboard Expedition Team. These hand-picked experts are specialists in their field. They are naturalists, historians and ecologists who will share their knowledge and enthusiasm with APT guests. They will coordinate the daily programme and hold talks and briefings throughout the cruise. Whether it be an historian retelling fascinating stories, or the marine biologist who dives into the open water to film a rare underwater scene for guests to experience on screen, your Expedition Team truly bring these magnificent regions to life.
Stylish Social Spaces
The ship's lounge and bar are elegant and peaceful areas specifically designed with your comfort in mind. As is the library, which is stocked with a range of reading material and two computer terminals for internet access. Up top, the Sun Deck offers fresh air and views to superb landscapes. The dining room, meanwhile, is a refined area that accommodates all guests at a single sitting.
Depending on your itinerary, an exciting range of onboard entertainment awaits, whether it be an insightful lecture on the regions you're visiting, or a classical pianist performance in the elegant lounge.
- Sun Deck
- Dining room
Staterooms / Suites
- Standard Suite 226 ft²/ 21 m²
- Superior Suite 237 ft²/ 22 m²
- Premium Suite 226 ft²/ 21 m²
- Corner Suite 237 ft²/ 22 m²
- Deluxe Balcony Suite 268 ft²/ 24.9 m² incl.balcony
- Owners Balcony Suite 322 ft²/ 30 m² incl.balcony
- Hebridean Suite 373 ft²/ 34.7 m² incl. balcony
- Amundsen Deck
- Large portholes
- All suites feature outside views and feature elegant ensuite
- Plush bathrobe
- Designer toiletries
- Flat screen television with inbuilt DVD/CD player and a telephone
- Individual climate control
- Bottled water provided daily
Exquisite gourmet cuisine is sure to be a highlight of your Small Ship Cruise onboard the MS Hebridean Sky. Each meal showcases world-class quality and impeccable service in true APT style.
An Intimate Dining Experience - Dining on board your ship is a relaxed and friendly experience. Enjoy delicious, outstanding cuisine in the company of a small number of other guests. Meals are offered in a leisurely single seating, so you may enjoy a relaxed meal reflecting on the day's discoveries with new friends.
Delicious Buffet Breakfast - In the elegant dining room, breakfast is served buffet-style. Enjoy the luxury of dishes cooked specially to order. Fruit juice, tea and coffee complete a fresh start to the day.
Tantalising Lunch & Dinner - Friendly and professional table service means all you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your meal. For lunch and dinner, you'll love the tempting choices available on our ever-changing à la carte or buffet menu.
Dine Al Fresco - The MS Hebridean Sky boasts an outdoor dining area and when weather permits, meals can be enjoyed al fresco.
Enjoy a Touch of Local Flavour - We recognise that a key part of Small Ship cruising is the opportunity to discover the local flavours of the regions you visit. That's why we include many opportunities to sample the local cuisine on board and enjoy an authentic insight into regional cuisine. Where possible, our chef will obtain fresh local produce in markets or buy the catch of the day from a passing fishing boat.
Included Beverages - As part of your all-inclusive lifestyle, complimentary beverages - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic - are served at your discretion throughout the entire day, including regional beer and wine. On board, 24-hour tea and coffee is available for your convenience.
MS Hebridean Sky Tours
- Iceland and Faroe Islands Exploration (2019) 13 daysStarts ReykjavikEnds Oban$9,674
- Grandeur of Britannia with Baltics Cruise (2019) 27 daysStarts StockholmEnds Edinburgh$16,029
- Majestic Norwegian Fjords (2019) 15 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Tromso$0
- Best of the Baltics (2019) 15 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Stockholm$0
- Majestic Norwegian Fjords Tromso to Copenhagen (2019) 15 daysStarts TromsoEnds Copenhagen$11,670
- Baltics to Britannia (2019) 15 daysStarts StockholmEnds London$10,339
- Iceland and Faroe Islands Exploration (2018) 13 daysStarts ReykjavikEnds Edinburgh$11,436
- Best of the Baltics Copenhagen to Stockholm (2019) 13 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Stockholm$0
- British Isles Quest & Highlands of Scotland (2020) 19 daysStarts LondonEnds Edinburgh$11,816
- British Isles Quest (2020) 10 daysStarts LondonEnds Edinburgh$6,016
- Majestic Norwegian Fjords (2020) 15 daysStarts TromsoEnds Copenhagen$11,337
- Best of the Baltics (2020) 13 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Stockholm$9,342
- Best of the Baltics Stockholm to Copenhagen (2020) 13 daysStarts StockholmEnds Copenhagen$9,342