Tour on this Ship
- 135 m / 443 ft
- 22 m / 72 ft
- Cruising Speed
- 11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
As imagined by AmaWaterways co-owner and president, Rudi Schreiner, the “godfather of river cruising,” the AmaMagna is twice the width of traditional European river ships and offers more personal space, more unique dining venues and more leisure opportunities on board, redefining the river cruise experience! Most accommodations are spacious suites measuring 355 to 710 sq. ft. with full balconies. In addition to the Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table, AmaMagna introduces two enticing new dining venues: Jimmy’s, a family-style restaurant named for AmaWaterways’ late co-owner Jimmy Murphy, and the Al Fresco Restaurant, with retractable windows and outdoor seating. Both a sun-deck pool and whirlpool invite guests to refresh and enjoy the views. AmaMagna’s Zen Wellness Studio is an expansive space with a fitness center and two massage rooms, and her innovative Water Sports Platform opens to reveal a Sundowner boat upon which intimate river excursions will take place—at no extra charge.
- AmaMagna, which is described as “a game-changer”, is river cruising industry's first vessel with open-water marina (sports platform). The aft-located facility features canoes, zodiacs (inflatable boats used for landings) and recreational equipment.
- The emphasis is put on "lots of play room" in spots like the gym (large enough for small-group classes) and the large wellness complex (spa, fitness room, separate room for group classes). The multi-functional Health & Wellness Studio, called ‘Zen Wellness studio’, is complete with retractable windows and Juice bar. Guests have the chance to participate in free of charge group classes that are focused on cardio, stretching and circuit training. AmaMagna also offers 2 massage rooms and hair styling. Passengers are pampered with a range of additional beauty treatments like manicures and pedicures.
- Sun Deck has the ship's large swimming pool (heated), large jacuzzi whirlpool, Sky Bar, power walking/jogging track, deck games area (with Giant Chess Board), shaded seating area (covered-with retractable awnings), midship and forward lounge areas with 4-seat tables and deckchairs.
- With a fleet of complimentary bicycles and helmets available onboard, passengers have the chance to explore on guided bike tours, as well as to discover all on their own. Organized hiking tours provide active ways to see famous cities and villages from different perspectives.
- Nightly performances highlight local dancers and musicians, bringing the culture of Europe to life.
- As technology, the ship debuts a quieter and more fuel-efficient diesel engine.
Staterooms / Suites
- Category OS 710 ft² / 66 m² Violin Deck
- Category GS 474 ft² / 44 m² Violin Deck
- Category SA 355 ft² / 33 m² Violin Deck
- Category SB 355 ft² / 33 m² Cello Deck
- Category AA 252 ft² / 23 m² Violin Deck
- Category AB 252 ft² / 23 m² Cello Deck
- Category D 205 ft² / 19 m² Piano Deck
- Category E 205 ft² / 19 m² Piano Deck
- Outside Balcony
- In-room temperature control
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Desk and chair
As a member of La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, the exclusive international culinary society, AmaWaterways will treat you to our trademark exquisite, locally inspired cuisine on board AmaMagna—but now there’s even more to whet your appetite. In addition to AmaMagna’s main dining room and The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant—where the kitchen, usually hidden, becomes part of the entertainment—you’ll savor fresh, masterfully prepared cuisine within a new al fresco dining area featuring retractable windows, as well as a wine bar and restaurant. The best part? All of this is available to you at no additional cost. So, go ahead—indulge!