Timeless elegance spills from the decks of the AmaVida, a ship that debuted on Portugal and Spain’s Douro River in 2013. Rust and gold color schemes bring together the Douro’s breathtaking sunsets and a sepia hue that conjures timeworn snapshots of the world’s oldest demarcated wine region. Most staterooms feature balconies from which to enjoy views of terraced vineyards, as well as Entertainment-On-Demand, climate-controlled air conditioning and an in-room safe. As a member of La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, the exclusive international culinary society, AmaVida will treat you to exquisite, locally inspired cuisine paired with unlimited local wine - and the region’s signature Port - as well as beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner in the Main Restaurant cada noche.
- Luxuriously appointed, amenities laden staterooms. Most staterooms feature step-out balconies offering splendid views of classic European riverside scenery.
- Several onboard dining venues so guests can indulge in sumptuous regional cuisine.
- Spacious and stylish public spaces where guests can enjoy relaxing downtime while being enveloped in luxury.
- A well laid out Sun Deck and a heated swimming pool with a swim up bar are perfect places to catch the sun or cool off.
- Hair salon and wellness services for pampered indulgence, especially after a stimulating day of onshore excursions.
- A well-equipped fitness room to help guests retain peak fitness levels as we take them from one fascinating destination to the next.
- A broad range of exciting entertainment options replete with local, traditional and modern performances.
- Dependable Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the vessel at no extra charge.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite 323 ft² / 30 m²
- Outside Balcony Stateroom (Cat A) 215 ft² / 20 m²
- Outside Balcony Stateroom (Cat B) 215 ft² / 20 m²
- Outside Balcony Stateroom (Cat C) 215 ft² / 20 m²
- Panoramic Window Stateroom (Cat D) 161 ft² / 15 m²
- Panoramic Window Stateroom (Cat E) 161 ft² / 15 m²
- Porto Deck
- Outside Balcony
- Sleeps 2 guests
- Suites are the most deluxe category, and feature a balcony, for unimpeded views and fresh air
- All staterooms include complimentary in-staterooms Internet access on a 42" flat-screen and ship-wide Wi-Fi
- Each stateroom is equipped with a hair dryer, plush terry bathrobes, slippers and a safe
- Your bathroom offers a magnifying mirror and spa-quality toiletries including soaps, body wash, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
Ship's restaurants include Vida (dining room), "Al Fresco" (32 seats), casual dining (Bar Lounge, Sun Deck). Gourmet dining on AmaVida features International and traditional Portuguese cuisine specialities, premium service, open-deck al fresco dining option. Free-flowing local wines are provided at lunch and dinner.
- Douro Delights (2019) 9 daysStarts PortoEnds MadridSold Out
- Douro Delights Lisbon to Madrid (2019) 14 daysStarts LisbonEnds MadridSold Out
- Spain and Portugal Delights with Douro River Cruise (2020) 24 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds MadridSold Out
- Douro Delights Lisbon to Madrid (2020) 14 daysStarts LisbonEnds Madrid$7,062
- Spain and Portugal Delights with Douro River Cruise (19 destinations) 24 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Madrid$12,027
- Douro Delights (2020) 9 daysStarts PortoEnds Madrid$4,471
- Spain and Portugal Delights (2021) 23 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Madrid$11,784
- Douro Delights (2021) 9 daysStarts PortoEnds Madrid$4,846
- Douro Delights Lisbon to Madrid (2021) 14 daysStarts LisbonEnds Madrid$7,502