One of AmaWaterways’ remarkable twin-balcony river ships, the inviting AmaVerde is full of light of love. Comfortably elegant staterooms in subdued tones set the mind at ease for a restful slumber, while warmth attracts visitors to the alluring fireside library and AmaVerde’s earthy massage and hair salon. Distinctive plum and burgundy patterns in the Main Restaurant are the perfect complement to exquisite meals and local wine pairings worthy of La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs—the internationally renowned gastronomic society. And a clean canvas of white-backed chairs in The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, with its glass-enclosed kitchen and unique rolled lighting fixture, gives way to a vibrant multi-course parade of dishes with bold regional flavors. Additional amenities on AmaVerde include unlimited Wi-Fi, movies, music and English-language TV stations in the staterooms, a specialty coffee station, gift shop, Sun Deck walking track, heated swimming pool, putting green, fitness room and fleet of bikes.
- Plush twin balcony staterooms with one French balcony and an exclusive outside balcony with a commanding view of the river.
- Multiple dining venues including the Chef’s Table and the main restaurant which offers exquisite gastronomic creations and regional favourites.
- Guests are free to order mouth-watering tapas in-between meals at the main lounge.
- Vibrant public areas that never seem overcrowded so guests have a relaxing onboard experience.
- A collection of well-maintained bicycles for onshore guided bike tours or interesting excursions.
- A sprawling Sun Deck with a splendid view and a refreshing pool with a swim up bar.
- Hair Salon and wellness services so guests feel pampered during their vacation.
- A fully equipped fitness centre with high quality equipment for guests who desire to get active.
- Live entertainment that includes modern piano recitals, traditional music renditions and performances by local groups.
- Fast and efficient ship-wide Wi-Fi services at no extra charge.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite 350 ft² / 33 m² Violin Deck
- Category AA 235 ft² / 22 m² Violin Deck
- Category AB 235 ft² / 22 m² Cello Deck
- Category BA 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Violin Deck
- Category BB 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Cello Deck
- Category C 170 ft² / 16 m² Violin & Cello Decks
- Category D 170 ft² / 16 m² Piano Deck
- Category E 170 ft² / 16 m² Piano Deck
- Single 140 ft² / 13 m² Piano Deck
- French Balcony & Outside Balcony
- In-room temperature control
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
AmaVerde offers a variety of dining options. Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). At Erlebnis Chef’s Table, exclusive 24-seat dining venue, passengers can witness a private chef preparing a tasting menu. On select days, they can also enjoy lunch outdoors on the Sun Deck.
- Magnificent Europe Prague to Paris (2020) 21 daysStarts PragueEnds Paris$8,078
- Britain and Ireland In-Depth with Magnificent Europe (2020) 35 daysStarts LondonEnds Budapest$15,666
- Croatia and Balkan Peninsula with Magnificent Europe (2019) 26 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Balkan Jewels (2019) (from Bucharest to Prague) 14 daysStarts BucharestEnds PragueSold Out
- Balkan Gems (2019) 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds GiurgiuSold Out
- Festive Christmas Markets With Magnificent Europe (2019) 22 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds PragueSold Out
- Balkan Gems Prague to Bucharest (2019) 14 daysStarts PragueEnds BucharestSold Out
- Festive Christmas Markets with Magnificent Europe and Paris Paris to Berlin (2019) 25 daysStarts ParisEnds BerlinSold Out
- Balkan Jewels (2019) 8 daysStarts GiurgiuEnds BudapestSold Out
- Magnificent Europe Prague to Amsterdam (2019) (from Amsterdam to Prague) 18 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds PragueSold Out
- Magnificent Europe Paris to Budapest (2019) 18 daysStarts ParisEnds BudapestSold Out
- Britain and Ireland In-Depth with Magnificent Europe (2019) 35 daysStarts LondonEnds BudapestSold Out
- Voyage through the Balkans (2020) 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds Budapest$5,509
- Magnificent Europe Amsterdam to Budapest (2020) 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Budapest$3,945
- Balkan Gems Prague to Bucharest (2020) 14 daysStarts PragueEnds Bucharest$6,283
- Grand European by Rail Rome to Budapest (27 destinations) 30 daysStarts RomeEnds Budapest$15,686
- Magnificent Europe Budapest to Amsterdam (2020) 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds Amsterdam$3,945
- Balkan Jewels (2020) 14 daysStarts MandalayEnds Thayetmyo$6,691
- Britain and Ireland In-Depth with Magnificent Europe (36 destinations) 35 daysStarts LondonEnds Budapest$15,632
- Balkan Gems (2020) 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Giurgiu$4,210
- Balkan Jewels Bucharest to Budapest (2020) 8 daysStarts GiurgiuEnds Budapest$3,089
- Voyage through the Balkans with Prague (2020) 18 daysStarts PragueEnds Budapest$6,861
- Magnificent Europe with Prague (2020) 18 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Prague$5,264
- Magnificent Europe with Prague Prague to Amsterdam (2020) 18 daysStarts PragueEnds Amsterdam$6,283
- Magnificent Europe with Paris (2020) 18 daysStarts BudapestEnds Paris$6,759
- Balkan Jewels with Transylvania (2020) 11 daysStarts BucharestEnds Budapest$5,339
- Magnificent Europe Prague to Paris (18 destinations) 21 daysStarts PragueEnds Paris$8,214
- Britain and Ireland In-Depth with Magnificent Europe & Prague (2020) 38 daysStarts LondonEnds Prague$16,985
- Balkan Gems Budapest to Bucharest (2020) 11 daysStarts BudapestEnds Bucharest$4,931
- Magnificent Europe Amsterdam to Budapest (17 destinations) 18 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BudapestSold Out
- Grand European by Rail with Magnificent Europe and Prague (2020) 33 daysStarts RomeEnds Prague$16,767