Decorated in a palette of gold and orange that reflects Europe’s brilliant autumn foliage, the AmaCello is a floating delight. The glorious Sun Deck offers a soothing whirlpool, giant chess set and recliners from which to drink up the extraordinary scenery. Inside, enticing aromas waft from the beautiful Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, each previewing a masterfully plated dish created by an expert chef using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. And after just one bite, you’ll understand why the AmaCello, like all our European ships, was inducted into the internationally renowned culinary society known as La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs! Keeping with the French theme, most staterooms feature a French balcony as well as amenities that include Entertainment-On-Demand, climate-controlled air conditioning and an in-room safe. A gym, sauna and massage room are also available for your enjoyment on board this incredible river ship.
- Lush and spacious staterooms with quality amenities which include a marble clad bathroom.
- Most rooms feature panoramic French balconies that offer breathtaking outside views.
- Varied and delicious food which includes Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations and regional favourites are available at multiple restaurants.
- Appetizing tapas can be ordered between meals at the picturesque main lounge.
- Richly decorated public spaces such as lounges, library and reception area that are never overtly crowded at any given point of time.
- A fleet of bicycles is kept on board to give guests an opportunity to explore onshore attractions during guided planned tours and self-guided excursions.
- An inviting Sun Deck and whirlpool that allow guests to unwind against the backdrop of medieval towns, enchanting European countryside and other stunning sceneries.
- A well-equipped hair salon so guests can enjoy attentive beauty services and revitalizing massage services.
- A state of the art fitness room featuring a wide variety of gym equipment so guests can energize themselves on vacation.
- A broad range of evening entertainment including lilting piano renditions, traditional music and live performances by local groups.
- Reliable high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi at no extra cost.
Staterooms / Suites
- Owner's Suite 255 ft² / 24 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat A) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat B) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat C) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Twin Window Suite (Cat D) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Twin Window Suite (Cat E) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Single 140 ft² / 13 m²
- Owner's Suite (Cat A+) 255 ft² / 24 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat B+) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Violin Deck
- Panoramic Balcony
- Sleeps 2 guests
- Suites feature two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, ample closet space, and an extra spacious bathroom with bathtub and shower
- There is a comfortable sitting area with a sofa, armchairs, and writing desk with drawer space
- Floor-to-ceiling windows lead to your French balcony
- Each stateroom is also equipped with an Infotainment System - a large monitor and keyboard with access to the internet, as well as a music and movie library
- Each stateroom is equipped with a hair dryer, plush terry bathrobes, slippers and a safe
- Your bathroom offers a magnifying mirror and spa-quality toiletries including soaps, body wash, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck). The onboard gourmet dining restaurant represents outstanding and sophisticated cuisine with delightful service. The regional dishes are prepared under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal-winning chefs. Passengers are pampered with culinary masterpieces and local wines at dinner.
- Rhône Treasures (2019) 8 daysStarts ArlesEnds Lyon$4,457
- Rhône Treasures Barcelona to Lyon (2019) 11 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Lyon$6,467
- Rhône Treasures Arles to Lyon (2019) 8 daysStarts ArlesEnds Lyon$3,499
- Rhône Treasures - Wine Series (2019) 8 daysStarts NiceEnds Lyon$4,590
- Rhône Treasures (2020) 8 daysStarts NiceEnds Lyon$3,467