Isn’t she lovely? The AmaBella is a stunning river ship, unique in her own right. A classic design palette of black and white in the Main Lounge allows your conversations to provide the color. The intimate marbled bar is an inviting place to grab a cocktail and the Sun Deck putting green, featured only on select AmaWaterways ships, lures both regular golfers and newcomers alike. Most staterooms feature our signature twin balconies so you can enjoy the views however you wish, as well as Entertainment-On-Demand and marble bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads. Suites feature added enhancements, including a larger sitting area and an expansive bathroom complete with a bathtub and separate shower. You’ll also find a massage and hair salon on board, as well as a fitness room, specialty coffee station and gift shop. Mealtimes are a feast for the senses in the Main Restaurant and at The Chef’s Table.
- Richly appointed staterooms featuring our exclusive ‘twin balconies’ concept – a floor to ceiling French balcony and a separate outside balcony.
- Award winning cuisine and local delicacies at several dining venues such as the main restaurant and at the Chef’s Table eatery.
- Delicious tapas can be enjoyed between meals in the main lounge.
- Tastefully decorated public spaces where guests can relax and mingle with fellow passengers.
- A collection of ready-to-use bicycles for guests to use during guided bike tours and self-discovery excursions.
- A thoughtfully arranged Sun Deck and swimming pool with a swim-up bar so guests can unwind against a backdrop of stunning riverside scenery.
- Attentive salon and wellness services for passengers who want to feel pampered and indulged.
- An efficiently laid out fitness room that includes a treadmill and weights.
- Live evening entertainment featuring traditional as well as modern music and performances by local groups.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi services across the vessel.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite 350 ft² / 33 m² Violin Deck
- Category AA 235 ft² / 22 m² Violin Deck
- Category AB 235 ft² / 22 m² Cello Deck
- Category BA 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Violin Deck
- Category BB 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Cello Deck
- Category C 170 ft² / 16 m² Violin & Cello Decks
- Category D 170 ft² / 16 m² Piano Deck
- Category E 170 ft² / 16 m² Piano Deck
- Single 140 ft² / 13 m² Piano Deck
- French Balcony & Outside Balcony
- In-room temperature control
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
AmaBella ship presents numerous dining options which are unequalled in cruise industry: Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). Erlebnis Chef’s Table Restaurant offers passengers the ability to watch as the chef prepares a special tasting menu. Additionally, all guests can enjoy casual lunch menus served in the Main Lounge or enjoy an outdoor lunch on the Sun Deck on select days.
- Magical Christmas Markets with Imperial Europe (2019) 23 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Frankfurt-am-Main$8,036
- Magical Christmas Markets with Imperial Europe and Paris (2019) 26 daysStarts ParisEnds Frankfurt-am-Main$9,801
- Imperial Europe (2019) 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Vienna$4,241
- Balkan Gems (2019) 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Giurgiu$2,949
- Balkan Gems Prague to Bucharest (2019) 14 daysStarts PragueEnds Bucharest$4,894
- Magnificent Europe Prague to Paris (2019) 21 daysStarts PragueEnds Paris$7,526
- Imperial Europe with Budapest (2019) 17 daysStarts BudapestEnds Amsterdam$5,102
- Iconic Italy with Magnificent Europe (2019) 27 daysStarts RomeEnds Amsterdam$12,600
- Voyage through the Balkans (2019) 18 daysStarts PragueEnds Budapest$7,221
- Magnificent Europe Budapest to Paris (2019) 18 daysStarts BudapestEnds Paris$6,214
- Voyage through the Balkans Budapest Return (2019) 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds Budapest$5,977
- Scandinavian Rail and Fjords (2019) 24 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Budapest$15,296
- Magnificent Europe Prague to Amsterdam (2019) 18 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Prague$5,762
- Imperial Europe Vienna to Amsterdam (2019) 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Vienna$4,518
- Imperial Europe with Budapest Amsterdam to Budapest (2019) 17 daysStarts BudapestEnds Amsterdam$4,824
- Britain and Ireland In-Depth with Magnificent Europe (2019) 35 daysStarts LondonEnds Budapest$14,934
- Magnificent Europe Amsterdam to Budapest (2019) (from Amsterdam to Budapest) 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Budapest$4,935
- Magnificent Europe Budapest to Amsterdam (15 destinations) 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds Amsterdam$4,241
- Scandinavian Rail and Fjords Magnificent Europe and Prague (2019) 27 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Prague$0
- Switzerland by Rail with Magnificent Europe (2020) 27 daysStarts ZurichEnds Budapest$14,073
- Magnificent Europe Amsterdam to Budapest (2020) 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Budapest$4,518
- Oberammergau Passion Play with Magnificent Europe (2020) 24 daysStarts Frankfurt-am-MainEnds Amsterdam$11,774
- Magnificent Europe (2020) 24 daysStarts BerlinEnds Paris$9,812
- Grand European by Rail (2020) 30 daysStarts RomeEnds Budapest$15,789
- Magnificent Europe Budapest to Amsterdam (2020) 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds Amsterdam$4,241
- Magical Christmas Markets with Imperial Europe (2020) 23 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Frankfurt-am-Main$8,662
- Imperial Europe (2020) 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Vienna$4,588
- Britain and Ireland In-Depth with Magnificent Europe (2020) 35 daysStarts LondonEnds Budapest$15,143
- Iconic Italy with Magnificent Europe (2020) 27 daysStarts RomeEnds Amsterdam$12,253
- Imperial Europe Vienna to Amsterdam (2020) 15 daysStarts ViennaEnds Amsterdam$5,005
- Imperial Europe with Budapest (2020) 17 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Budapest$5,206