- Leading Canadian Tour Operator
- In Business for over 25 years
- Small Group Tours to hidden destinations
- Off the Beaten Path’ tour itineraries
- Specializes in 50 Years Plus Travellers
Anderson Vacations is a leading inbound Canadian Tour Operators in business for over 25 years. The company specializes in creating those unique travel experiences across Canada, Australia and the South Pacific that makes our tours not just a vacation but a travel exp...
Anderson Vacations is a leading inbound Canadian Tour Operators in business for over 25 years. The company specializes in creating those unique travel experiences across Canada, Australia and the South Pacific that makes our tours not just a vacation but a travel experience of a lifetime. Anderson Vacations operates Independent and Group tour itineraries from coast to coast in Canada including the northern territories and the Arctic. Working with indigenous communities, the best hotels and including our expert knowledge, we create programs that are unique and only available through us. With Anderson Vacations, you will tour across Canada, Australia and the South Pacific and explore landscapes, activities and destinations that most travellers only dream about. Our tour Alberta and BC tours takes you to the iconic resort towns of Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper in the Rocky Mountains. On our Maritimes tours, we explore the English, Irish, French, and Indigenous cultural heritage of the people, but also their rich, colourful traditions. Our Ontario and Quebec tours take you from Toronto, one of the world’s truly global cities to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City where on walking tours in Old Montreal and in Old Quebec City, you see the uniqueness of French culture in a Canadian setting. On our Yukon and Northwest Territories tours, you can drive on the famous Dempster Highway through northern wilderness to the Arctic Sea and see the Northern Lights, spend time in an igloo, drive on an ice road and stand on the shores of the frozen Arctic Ocean.Read more
16 Anderson Vacations Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- AMaritime Mosaic5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019Karen certainly made the whole tour more enjoyable for everyone!
- AHaida Gwaii and Prince Rupert5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019Will use Anderson Tours again
- AMaritime Mosaic5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019All of the local guides were excellent.. Eunice is absolutely fantastic. She is the best of the best of the best!!!
- AMaritime Mosaic5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019Our guide in Fredericton and our guide at Hopewell Rocks (Kevin)..She is outstanding!
- AEastern Panorama5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019It would have been better to have more time at a few places, Niagara Falls, Halifax and a bit more free time to wander..
- AUltimate Canadian Rockies5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019Great trip.
Anderson Vacations Tours
About Anderson Vacations
Anderson Vacations videos
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Anderson Vacations Ship
- Ocean EndeavourOcean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an… Read moreBuilt1982 (Refurbished: 2018 )Guests198Crew124Length137mWidth21 mRegistryBahamasElectricity220vCruising Speed15nEngines4 x Skoda Sulzer 6ZL40/48Draft5.8 m
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can you accommodate travellers with dietary requirements?
At the time of booking please let our team know of any dietary requirements you have such as vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian etc and Anderson Vacations will do their best to ensure you have alternative meal choices for the included meals.
What is the luggage allowance on the tour?
Each traveller can bring one large suitcase and one carry-on bag on the tour. Baggage handling is provided at the hotels on the tour, however, there may be places where you will be required to hold your bags for quicker access to the hotels and for this reason there is a maximum weight limit of 20kgs/40lbs.
I am a solo traveller, do you charge a single supplement?
If you a solo traveller, you can choose to either share a room with another traveller of the same gender or if you would prefer a private room for the duration of the tour there is a single supplement fee. To find out the cost of the single supplement simply select this on the booking page or by contacting our us.
What is the average age of passengers on your tours?
The typical ages of passengers on the tours usually range from age 50 to 75 years.
Are gratuities and tips included in the tour?
For convenience, Anderson Vacations include the gratuities for local guides and meals that are specified in the itinerary in the tour cost. However please remember that in North America it is customary to tip your server 10 to 20% for any meals you have that are not included in the tour. If you would like to offer a tip for your Coach Driver and Tour Director this is entirely at your own discretion.
Is it possible to book a private tour?
If you have a group and are interested in booking a private tour with Anderson Vacations, please contact our team of travel experts as we will be able to put together a quote for you.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
If you would like to book additional accommodation before or after the tour that is not a problem at all. Once you have a confirmed booking simply contact us and we will be able to advise the availability and price for pre & post accommodation.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Organising airport transfers are generally not a problem and some of the tours even include this service if stated on the itinerary. To organise an airport transfer please contact us for more information in regards to pricing and availability.
Are your tours guaranteed?
Anderson Vacations try to guarantee as many tour departures as possible, once a departure is guaranteed the tour will go ahead except in the event of a natural disaster or a catastrophic event that is beyond their control. To find out if a tour departure is guaranteed please contact our team of travel experts.
What is the maximum number of people in a group?
Anderson Vacations specializes in small group fully escorted tours and have two different travel styles 'Classic Tour' or 'Tour of Distinction'. If the tour is classified as a ‘Classic
Tour’, you can expect up to 28 persons per tour with an average of 18 - 24 travellers.
However, if the tour is classified as a ‘Tour of Distinction, you can expect up to 21 persons per tour with an average of 12 - 18 travellers.