The 260 feet long, 106 passenger AmaVida was commissioned in 2013 and allows guests to explore historic ports, enchanting wine regions and quaint villages along Portugal’s meandering River Duoro. This beautiful, feature laden vessel brings AmaWaterways’ extraordinary river cruising standards to Portugal’s most important waterway. With fifty three staterooms and three suites ranging in size from 161 sq. ft. to 323 sq. ft., the AmaVida offers richly appointed accommodations. On board, guests can enjoy fine dining in the main dining venue or partake alfresco dining available for a maximum of thirty two guests at a time. Passengers can mingle with fellow guests in relaxing lounges, soak up glorious views on the Sun Deck and frolic in the heated swimming pool with swim up bar, visit the fitness centre or avail of wellness services. All guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi services throughout the vessel.
- Luxuriously appointed, amenities laden staterooms. Most staterooms feature step-out balconies offering splendid views of classic European riverside scenery.
- Several onboard dining venues so guests can indulge in sumptuous regional cuisine.
- Spacious and stylish public spaces where guests can enjoy relaxing downtime while being enveloped in luxury.
- A well laid out Sun Deck and a heated swimming pool with a swim up bar are perfect places to catch the sun or cool off.
- Hair salon and wellness services for pampered indulgence, especially after a stimulating day of onshore excursions.
- A well-equipped fitness room to help guests retain peak fitness levels as we take them from one fascinating destination to the next.
- A broad range of exciting entertainment options replete with local, traditional and modern performances.
- Dependable Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the vessel at no extra charge.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Porto Deck Balcony, 323 sq. ft.
- Category A Porto Deck Balcony, 215 sq. ft.
- Category B Lisbon Deck Balcony, 215 sq. ft.
- Category C Lisbon Deck Balcony, 215 sq. ft.
- Category D Douro Deck Panoramic Window, 161sq. ft.
- Category E Douro Deck Panoramic Window, 161 sq.ft.
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Comforts of a hotel style bed including high quality Egyptian linen, fluffy down pillows and a snug duvet
- Sizeable bathroom with sophisticated showerheads and quality bath accessories
- Generous wardrobe with ample shelves and under bed luggage storage space
- Electric hair dryer, individual safe, large mirror and telephone with direct dial facility
- Sleek flat screen TV set that can perform as a computer
- Comprehensive on-demand entertainment options including local and satellite TV channels, music channels and movies.
- Free of charge Internet and Wi-Fi
- Comfortable living area with a writing desk and chair
- A bottle of water replenished daily at no extra cost
- Enticing Douro 2018 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$0
- Enticing Douro 2019 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$3,099
- Flavors of Portugal & Spain 2018 Start Porto, End Vega de Terrón 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Vega de Terron$0
- Flavors of Portugal & Spain 2018 Start Vega de Terrón, End Porto 8 daysStarts Vega de TerronEnds Porto$0
- Flavors of Portugal & Spain 2019 Start Porto, End Vega de Terrón 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Vega de Terron$2,999
- Flavors of Portugal & Spain 2019 Start Vega de Terrón, End Porto 8 daysStarts Vega de TerronEnds Porto$3,299
- Enticing Douro (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$3,099
- Flavors of Portugal & Spain (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Vega de Terron$2,999
- Enticing Douro 2020 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$3,199 $2,949-8%
- Flavors of Portugal & Spain 2020 Start Porto, End Vega de Terrón 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Vega de Terron$3,099 $2,849-8%
- Flavors of Portugal & Spain 2020 Start Vega de Terrón, End Porto 8 daysStarts Vega de TerronEnds Porto$3,399 $3,149-7%