Launched in 2014, the AmaSonata is a beautifully designed, 443 feet long, 164 passenger sister ship to the popular AmaCerto vessel. The unique twin balconies theme is featured in most of the seventy nine staterooms and in three suites, aboard this sophisticated river cruise vessel. The efficiently designed staterooms range from 210 to 235 sq. ft. in size; whereas, premium suites feature 300 sq. ft. of in-room luxury. On board facilities include delectable wines and fabulous gourmet cuisine at several restaurants, a heated swimming pool with a swim up bar, free and reliable Wifi, fully equipped fitness centre and spa, a vast array of in-room infotainment options and complimentary bicycles for onshore guided tours or self-discovery excursions.
- Elegant stateroom twin balconies where a French balcony lets in fresh air and light and an outside balcony provides a breathtaking view.
- Exquisite culinary creations and local favourites served at several dining venues such as the main restaurant and at The Chef’s Table.
- Guests can order snacks in-between meals in the main lounge.
- Beautifully decorated public areas such as the elegant lounges that are never overly crowded.
- An expansive Sun Deck with 360 degree views and a unique heated swimming pool with a swim-up bar to enjoy a quick drink.
- Modern hair salon and rejuvenating massage services to make guests feel pampered.
- A well-equipped fitness room complete with treadmills and weights to help guests stay fit while they are on vacation.
- An assorted schedule of on-board entertainment including traditional music, mesmerizing local performances and tasteful piano pieces.
- A collection of well-maintained bicycles available to guests who want to savour Europe on two wheels.
- Free to use Wi-Fi services to help guests stay connected with work and home.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck Balconies, 300 sq. ft.
- Category AA+ Violin Deck Balconies, 290 sq. ft.
- Category AA Violin Deck Balconies, 235 sq. ft.
- Category AB Cello Deck Balconies, 235 sq. ft.
- Category BA Violin Deck Balconies, 210 sq. ft.
- Category BB Cello Deck Balconies, 210 sq. ft.
- Category C Violin&Cello Deck Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category D Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 160 sq. ft.
- Category E Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 160 sq. ft.
- French balcony and outside balcony
- In-room air conditioning and climate control
- Luxurious bathrooms with advanced showerhead technology and top quality bath accessories
- Large wardrobe and under bed storage
- Full length mirror, small personal safe, electric hair dryer and telephone connection
- Sumptuous hotel style beds with attractive Egyptian linen, comfortable down pillows and a soft duvet
- Sleek flat panel TV that can function as a computer
- Extensive infotainment options including music choices, complimentary TV channels and movies on demand
- Free of charge Internet access and reliable Wi-Fi across the vessel
- Cosy seating area with functional furniture
- Bottled water replaced every day at no extra cost
- Romantic Danube 2019 8 daysStarts VilshofenEnds Budapest$2,799
- Romantic Danube (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts VilshofenEnds Budapest$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Melodies of the Danube 2019 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen$2,799
- Melodies of the Danube (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen$3,099 $2,279-26%
- Legendary Danube 2018 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Budapest$0
- Blue Danube Discovery 2018 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Nuremberg$0
- Iconic Christmas Markets 2019 Start Nuremberg, End Budapest 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Budapest$3,099 $2,521-19%
- Danube Serenade 2018 Start Nuremberg, End Vienna 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Vienna$0
- Danube Serenade 2018 Start Vienna, End Nuremberg 7 daysStarts ViennaEnds Nuremberg$0
- Magical Christmas Markets 2018 Start Vienna, End Nuremberg 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Nuremberg$2,812
- Magical Christmas Markets 2018 Start Nuremberg, End Vienna 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Vienna$2,899 $2,327-20%
- Magical Christmas Markets 2019 Start Vienna, End Nuremberg 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Nuremberg$3,099 $2,521-19%
- Romantic Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts VilshofenEnds Budapest$2,699 $1,891-30%
- Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen$2,699 $1,891-30%