Launched in 2013, the 443 feet, 164 passenger AmaPrima is designed to resemble a classic ocean yacht while providing a distinctive river cruising experience. She incorporates many advanced design features that include a magnificent glass elevator and extraordinary twin balconies in each stateroom. This has made her one of the most prestigious river vessels that glide across Europe’s famous waterways. Spacious accommodations offer a living space of up to 300 sq. ft. On board the ship, guests can enjoy a wide variety of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gourmet creations, relax on a sprawling Sun Deck or frolic in a heated swimming pool with a swim up bar while savouring unimpeded views of the quintessential European countryside. A well-equipped fitness centre, a well-stocked hair and beauty Salon, relaxing massage services, complimentary Wi-Fi and a fleet of bicycles ready for onshore excursions, round off the list of facilities designed to deliver a superior river cruising experience.
- Distinctive ‘twin balconies’ concept in most staterooms and suites – one floor to ceiling transparent French balcony and one outside balcony with marvellous views.
- Elegant dining rooms like the Chef’s Table and main restaurant that offer exquisite Chaîne des Rôtisseurs cuisines and excellent regional fare.
- In between meals, guests can enjoy delicious tapas in the spacious main lounge.
- A limited number of passengers at any given point of time ensure that guests can relax and unwind in the spacious public areas.
- Perfectly maintained bicycles so guests can have an immersive experience exploring Europe during port calls.
- Inviting Sun Deck and a heated swimming pool with a swim-up bar for guests to cool off as the vessel cruises past beautiful scenery.
- Rejuvenating salon and massage services to soothe senses after a day of exciting onshore sightseeing.
- A well-furnished fitness room for passengers who don’t like to miss out on their training.
- Engaging entertainment schedules which include performances by local quartets, modern piano recitals and region-specific music.
- Ship-wide fast and dependable Wi-Fi connectivity.
- PTPaulEnchanting Rhine 20185.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 7, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck Balconies, 300 sq. ft.
- Category AA+ Violin Deck Balconies, 290 sq. ft.
- Category AA Violin Deck Balconies, 235 sq. ft.
- Category AB Cello Deck Balconies, 235 sq. ft.
- Category BA Violin Deck Balconies, 210 sq. ft.
- Category BB Cello Deck Balconies, 210 sq. ft.
- Category C Violin&Cello Deck Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category D Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 160 sq. ft.
- Category E Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 160 sq. ft.
- French balcony and outside balcony
- Room air conditioning with individual climate control
- Comfortable hotel-like beds with fine Egyptian cotton linen, menu of down pillows and a plush duvet
- Big bathroom with latest showerheads and quality bath amenities
- Large-sized wardrobe with plenty of space for accommodating apparel
- Large mirror, in-room personal safe, electric hair dryer and a telephone
- Sleek TV set that also works as a computer
- Comprehensive infotainment options including complimentary TV channels, music library and AmaWaterways’ exclusive Hollywood movies
- Free of cost high speed internet and ship-wide Wi-Fi
- Efficient living area with an elegant desk and chair
- Complimentary bottle of water every day
- Enchanting Rhine 2018 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,799 $1,988-29%
- Enchanting Rhine (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine 2018 Start Basel, End Amsterdam 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,899 $2,327-20%
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine 2018 Start Amsterdam, End Basel 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,899 $2,327-20%
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine 2019 Start Amsterdam, End Basel 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,999 $2,424-19%
- Magnificent Europe 2018 Start Amsterdam, End Budapest 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Budapest$0
- Magnificent Europe 2018 Start Budapest, End Amsterdam 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds Amsterdam$0
- Tulip Time 2018 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$0
- Tulip Time 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$2,699 $1,891-30%
- Captivating Rhine 2018 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,715
- Captivating Rhine 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,883
- Rhine & Moselle Delights 2018 11 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,583
- Rhine & Moselle Delights 2019 11 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$4,899 $4,510-8%
- Rhine & Moselle Fairytales 2018 12 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$5,140
- Rhine & Moselle Fairytales 2019 12 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$4,655
- Enchanting Rhine 2019 (from Basel to Amsterdam) 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Rhine & Moselle Delights (Christmas Cruise) 2018 11 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,999 $3,152-21%