- 443 ft.
- 72 ft.
As imagined by AmaWaterways co-owner and president, Rudi Schreiner, the “godfather of river cruising,” the AmaMagna, years in the making, represents a new concept specifically designed to elevate river cruising to a new level. AmaMagna offers the luxury of more space than ever before, which means enticing new ways for every traveler to enjoy the journey, including water sports. Both a sun deck pool and whirlpool give guests the option of taking a refreshing dip or a soothing one while enjoying the views. When she debuts with all of her other exciting innovations in May 2019, AmaMagna will sail some of our most popular itineraries in Europe, giving guests even more to love along the storied Danube River.
Staterooms / Suites
- Category OS Upper Deck Outside Balcony, 710 sq.ft.
- Category GS Upper Deck Outside Balcony, 474 sq.ft.
- Category SA Upper Deck Outside Balcony, 355 sq.ft.
- Category SB Main Deck Outside Balcony, 355 sq.ft.
- Category AA Upper Deck Outside Balcony, 252 sq.ft.
- Category AB Main Deck Outside Balcony, 252 sq.ft.
- Category D Lower Deck Fixed Window, 205 sq.ft.
- Category E Piano Deck Fixed Window, 205 sq.ft.
- In-room temperature control
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Desk and chair
As a member of La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, the exclusive international culinary society, AmaWaterways will treat you to our trademark exquisite, locally inspired cuisine on board AmaMagna—but now there’s even more to whet your appetite. In addition to AmaMagna’s main dining room and The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant—where the kitchen, usually hidden, becomes part of the entertainment—you’ll savor fresh, masterfully prepared cuisine within a new al fresco dining area featuring retractable windows, as well as a wine bar and restaurant. The best part? All of this is available to you at no additional cost. So, go ahead—indulge!
- Romantic Danube 2019 8 daysStarts VilshofenEnds Budapest$2,808
- Romantic Danube (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts VilshofenEnds Budapest$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Melodies of the Danube 2019 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen$2,808
- Melodies of the Danube (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen$3,099 $2,279-26%
- Christmas Markets on the Danube 2019 Start Budapest, End Vilshofen 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen$3,099 $2,521-19%
- Romantic Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts VilshofenEnds Budapest$2,699 $1,891-30%
- Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen$2,699 $1,891-30%