After her launch, the AmaLyra quickly earned a "Best New River Cruise Ship" distinction in comfort and style. Perhaps it can be attributed to AmaLyra’s rippling Main Lounge carpet, evocative of the river, or her elegant love seats in varying shades of blue. Or maybe it was because of the scenery afforded by the ship’s French balconies, or because of the exquisite cuisine served by the Main Restaurant and in a delightful, multi-course production as part of The Chef’s Table experience. Whatever the reason, savor the comfort of staterooms appointed with Entertainment-On-Demand, unlimited Wi-Fi, movies, music and English-language TV stations. Revel in the indulgences offered by the sauna, whirlpool, and massage and hair salon. And take advantage of AmaLyra’s Sun Deck walking track, fitness room and fleet of complimentary bikes—because maybe being on the best river cruise ship means being the best version of you.
- Efficiently designed, plush staterooms with comprehensive range of amenities. Most rooms feature floor-to-ceiling French balconies that provide panoramic views.
- Various dining venues that offer award winning cuisine, local specialties and complimentary wine and spirits.
- Light snacks can be ordered by guests in-between meals at the stunning main lounge.
- Uncongested, relaxing public areas that include two lounges, a library and a reception area where guests can unwind or socialize with fellow passengers.
- A selection of bicycles that allow guests to further explore Europe’s attractions in a fun and energetic manner.
- An attractive Sun Deck with reclining wooden lounge chairs, shaded areas and an enticing outdoor whirlpool to dip into.
- Upscale hair salon and attentive wellness services for guests who want to indulge themselves, especially after an invigorating day of onshore sightseeing.
- A well planned fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment including weights and treadmills so guests can retain peak fitness levels whilst on the ship.
- Varied onboard entertainment including lively performances by local quartets, traditional regional music and modern instrument recitals.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi across the ship so guests can stay in touch with family and friends.
Staterooms / Suites
- Owner's Suite 255 ft² / 24 m²
- Owner's Suite (Cat A+) 255 ft² / 24 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat A) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat B) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat C) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Twin Window Suite (Cat D) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Twin Window Suite (Cat E) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Single 140 ft² / 13 m²
- Panoramic Balcony (Cat B+) 170 ft² / 16 m²
- Violin Deck
- Panoramic Balcony
- Sleeps 2 guests
- Suites feature two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, ample closet space, and an extra spacious bathroom with bathtub and shower
- There is a comfortable sitting area with a sofa, armchairs, and writing desk with drawer space
- Floor-to-ceiling windows lead to your French balcony
- Each stateroom is also equipped with an Infotainment System - a large monitor and keyboard with access to the internet, as well as a music and movie library
- Each stateroom is equipped with a hair dryer, plush terry bathrobes, slippers and a safe
- Your bathroom offers a magnifying mirror and spa-quality toiletries including soaps, body wash, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room, located on the Cello Deck), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck). Gourmet dining in AmaLyra restaurant brings outstanding cuisine with attentive service. Fine regional cuisine is served under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal chefs.
- Paris & Normandy 2019 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,299 $2,958-10%
- Paris & Normandy 2019 (18 destinations) 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,299 $2,958-10%
- Paris & Normandy (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,299 $2,958-10%
- Paris & Normandy 2020 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,099 $2,279-26%
- Paris & Normandy (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,099 $2,279-26%