The popularity of Portugal and Spain’s Douro Valley cannot be ignored—that’s why we are pleased to debut our newest Douro River ship, the spectacular AmaDouro, in 2019. Like our other ships, the AmaDouro will feature spacious, elegantly appointed staterooms, most of which will include balconies to take in views of the breathtaking hills and terraced vineyards along the river. Currently being designed, the AmaDouro’s Panoramic Lounge will be a stylish and inviting space for a drink and our nightly entertainment.
- Massage room
- Fitness room
- Sun Deck swimming pool and a gift shop
- Culinary delights of the Main Restaurant, where you’ll be able to sample the region’s famous Port wine
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Porto Deck Outside Balcony, 323 sq.ft.
- Category A Porto Deck Outside Balcony, 215 sq.ft.
- Category B Lisbon Deck Outside Balcony, 215 sq.ft.
- Category C Porto Deck French Balcony, 161 sq.ft.
- Category D Douro Deck Panoramic Window, 161 sq.ft.
- Category E Douro Deck Panoramic Window, 161 sq.ft.
Relax and rejuvenate in spacious, luxurious staterooms with plenty of amenities. Most feature outside balconies that afford stunning views of the scenery along the river.
- In-room temperature control
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
Savor regionally inspired, exquisite cuisine at a variety of dining venues.