When it debuted in 2009, the remarkable AmaDolce set new standards for European river cruising. The ship has seventy one staterooms and three suites – all featuring exquisite furnishings and first class amenities which include marble clad bathrooms with state-of-the-art fittings, free high-speed Internet access, on-demand entertainment and plush beddings. Most accommodations feature a lovely French balcony which gives guests a superb view of the riverside scenery. Beautifully decorated public spaces such as the main lounge with a bar are venues that foster wonderful camaraderie among passengers onboard. Guests can savour fine gourmet cuisine in several dining venues, relax on an expansive Sun Deck with has a whirlpool, indulge in rejuvenating massage treatments and beauty services at the hair salon or stay fit in the ship’s well equipped fitness room. Bikes kept onboard for guests during onshore guided expeditions or self-discovery excursions and personalized services of friendly, professional staff are sweet touches that make for a truly memorable vacation.
- Plush staterooms and suites with top of the line amenities. Most accommodations feature French balconies that offer a mesmerizing view of the life along the river.
- Lavish meals featuring gourmet specialties and hearty regional fare in multiple dining venues including the main restaurant and the one-of-a-kind Chef’s Table.
- Guests can work up an appetite by ordering from a menu of delicious tapas at the stunning main lounge.
- Elegant public spaces such as lounges with cosy seating configurations and panoramic views are perfect to unwind or socialize with fellow guests.
- Complimentary bikes on board so guests can explore the classic European countryside during engaging guided excursions or independent expeditions.
- A comfortable Sun Deck with thoughtful furniture and a whirlpool where guests can relax as the ship sails past picturesque scenery.
- An efficient hair salon that offers quality spa treatments and salon services.
- A well-stocked fitness room furnished with an array of equipment for guests who want to stay fit while on holiday.
- An eclectic program of onboard entertainment including soothing piano recitals, foot tapping traditional music and fascinating performances by local groups.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck French Balcony, 255 sq. ft.
- Category A+ Violin Deck French Balcony,225 sq. ft.
- Category A Violin Deck French Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category B Violin&Cello Deck Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category C Violin&Cello Deck Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category D Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 170 sq. ft.
- Category E Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 170 sq. ft.
- Single Cello Deck French Balcony, 140 sq. ft.
- Charming French balcony and a floor-to-ceiling window
- Spacious bathroom with a multi-jet showerheads system
- King size bed with Egyptian cotton linen, duvet and down pillow menu
- Working space - wooden desk and chair
- Music library and TV
- Flat TV screen to be used as a computer
- Wardrobe with mirror
- Personal safe
- Direct dial telephone line
- Hair dryer with complimentary bathrobes and comfy slippers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Temperature levels controlled individually
- Bottled water
- Taste of Bordeaux 2018 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$0
- Taste of Bordeaux 2019 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$3,499 $2,999-14%
- Taste of Bordeaux (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$3,799 $3,299-13%
- Taste of Bordeaux 2020 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$3,299 $2,299-30%