- 110 m / 361 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 3350 gt
- 11 m / 36 ft
Gliding along the phenomenally beautiful Rhine and Moselle rivers, the AmaDante is a study in understated elegance, decorated with subdued colors and patterns that allow the breathtaking scenery outside to take precedence. Most accommodations include a French balcony so you’ll never miss a vineyard, steeple or castle, even when relaxing in your well-appointed stateroom. Every moment at leisure is a treat on AmaDante, whether you’re rejuvenating in the sauna or whirlpool, indulging in a massage or haircut, meeting new friends in the inviting Main Lounge, working out in the fitness room, taking a lap on the Sun Deck walking track or crafting your daily java at the specialty coffee station. As the premier cruise line to offer a fleet of complimentary bikes, we’re pleased to offer the same on AmaDante, so you’ll enjoy exhilarating guided biking tours from ship to shore throughout Europe.
- Lavishly appointed staterooms where guests can unwind in complete privacy. Most staterooms feature floor to ceiling French balconies that provide unimpeded views of picturesque riverside scenery.
- Elaborate meals which include sophisticated gourmet creations and fresh regional favourites served across multiple dining venues such as the elegant main restaurant and Chef’s Table.
- An assorted selection of delectable tapas can be ordered and enjoyed in the beautifully decorated main lounge.
- Spacious and stylish public areas where guests can socialize with fellow passengers in a relaxed environment.
- A collection of ready-to-use bicycles for guests who wish to go deep into Europe, when the opportunity arises, during port calls.
- An inviting Sun Deck with all-weather seating areas and an outdoor whirlpool where guests can cool off as the ship makes its way past the beautiful countryside.
- A wellness area with a hair salon and attentive massage services for guests who like to be pampered and cared for.
- An impressive fitness room with treadmills and weights to help guests keep active on board.
- High speed internet access and reliable Wi-Fi across the ship at no additional cost.
- Lively nightly entertainment which includes live performances by local groups, foot tapping traditional music and uplifting modern piano recitals.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite 255 ft² / 24 m² Violin Deck
- Category A+ 255 ft² / 24 m² Violin Deck
- Category A 170 ft² / 16 m² Violin Deck
- Category B 170 ft² / 16 m² Violin & Cello Decks
- Category C 170 ft² / 16 m² Violin & Cello Decks
- Category D 170 ft² / 16 m² Piano Deck
- Category E 170 ft² / 16 m² Piano Deck
- Single 140 ft² / 13 m² Cello Deck
- French Balcony
- In-room temperature control
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
Ship's restaurants include: Verde (dining room), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck). AmaDante gourmet dining restaurant brings sophisticated cuisine with attentive service. The regional cuisine is served under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal-winning chefs. Culinary masterpieces and free local wines are offered at dinner.
- Treasures Of The Main & Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Amsterdam$3,999 $3,499-13%
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Europe's Rivers & Castles (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds LuxembourgSold Out
- Medieval Treasures (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts BaselEnds NurembergSold Out
- Enchanting Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,299 $2,299-30%
- Captivating Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,199 $2,199-31%
- Europe's Rivers & Castles 2020 Start Nuremberg, End Luxembourg 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Luxembourg$3,599 $3,099-14%
- Medieval Treasures 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Nuremberg$3,999 $3,499-13%
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors 2020 Start Luxembourg, End Basel 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Luxembourg$3,499 $2,999-14%
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,199 $2,199-31%
- Enchanting Rhine (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,499 $2,999-14%
- Europe's Rivers & Castles (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 Start Nuremberg, End Luxembourg 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Mainz$3,799 $3,299-13%
- Medieval Treasures (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds NurembergSold Out
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 Start Luxembourg, End Basel 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Luxembourg$3,799 $3,549-7%
- Vineyards Of The Rhine & Moselle 2020 Start Luxembourg, End Amsterdam 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Amsterdam$3,999 $3,749-6%
- Impressions of the Seine & Paris 2021 Start Le Havre, End Paris 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Le Havre$3,699 $2,949-20%
- Impressions of the Seine & Paris (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2021 Start Le Havre, End Paris 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Le Havre$3,499 $2,999-14%
- Paris & Normandy 2022 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,299 $3,080-7%
- Paris & Normandy (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,299 $3,080-7%
- Impressions of the Seine & Paris 2022 Start Le Havre, End 8 daysStarts Le HavreEnds Paris$3,999 $3,745-6%
- Impressions of the Seine & Paris (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts Le HavreEnds Paris$3,599 $3,365-7%