The meticulously designed and crafted AmaDante debuted in 2008 and has since been mesmerizing guests while gliding along historic European waterways. She features sumptuous accommodations ranging in size from a generous 170 sq. ft. to a luxurious 255 sq. ft. Most staterooms and suites have a panoramic French balcony that offers magnificent views of the ever-changing scenery. All staterooms include modern amenities such as lush bedding, cosy bathrobes and slippers, exclusive Hollywood movies and free of cost high-speed Internet. A tastefully decorated main lounge is the hub of onboard social life and the perfect setting for eclectic evening entertainment and lively group gatherings. The AmaDante features a sprawling Sun Deck where guests can soak up beautiful vistas or take a dip in the enticing whirlpool.
- Lavishly appointed staterooms where guests can unwind in complete privacy. Most staterooms feature floor to ceiling French balconies that provide unimpeded views of picturesque riverside scenery.
- Elaborate meals which include sophisticated gourmet creations and fresh regional favourites served across multiple dining venues such as the elegant main restaurant and Chef’s Table.
- An assorted selection of delectable tapas can be ordered and enjoyed in the beautifully decorated main lounge.
- Spacious and stylish public areas where guests can socialize with fellow passengers in a relaxed environment.
- A collection of ready-to-use bicycles for guests who wish to go deep into Europe, when the opportunity arises, during port calls.
- An inviting Sun Deck with all-weather seating areas and an outdoor whirlpool where guests can cool off as the ship makes its way past the beautiful countryside.
- A wellness area with a hair salon and attentive massage services for guests who like to be pampered and cared for.
- An impressive fitness room with treadmills and weights to help guests keep active on board.
- High speed internet access and reliable Wi-Fi across the ship at no additional cost.
- Lively nightly entertainment which includes live performances by local groups, foot tapping traditional music and uplifting modern piano recitals.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck French Balcony, 255 sq. ft.
- Category A+ Violin Deck French Balcony,225 sq. ft.
- Category A Violin Deck French Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category B Violin&Cello Deck Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category C Violin&Cello Deck Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
- Category D Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 170 sq. ft.
- Category E Piano Deck Fixed Windows, 170 sq. ft.
- Single Cello Deck French Balcony, 140 sq. ft.
- Comfortable beds with superior Egyptian linens, down pillow menu and a cosy comforter
- Air conditioning with individual thermostat for climate control
- Marble clad bathrooms with a state-of-the-art shower and quality bath accessories
- Spacious wardrobe for storing clothes
- Under bed area for storing luggage
- Telephone with direct dial, huge full mirror, personal safe and electric hair dryer
- Modern flat panel television that can work as a computer
- Selection of satellite and local TV channels, popular Hollywood movies and a music library
- High quality Internet and Wi-Fi at no extra fee
- A bottle of water provided daily at no additional fee
- Well-proportioned living area with functional desk and chair
- Captivating Rhine 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,880
- Europe's Rivers & Castles 2018 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Remich$2,909
- Europe's Rivers & Castles 2019 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Luxembourg$3,180
- Europe's Rivers & Castles (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Luxembourg$3,297
- Medieval Treasures 2018 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Nuremberg$3,099 $2,521-19%
- Medieval Treasures 2019 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Nuremberg$3,779
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors 2018 8 daysStarts LuxembourgEnds Basel$2,899 $2,327-20%
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors 2019 8 daysStarts LuxembourgEnds Basel$3,679
- Enchanting Rhine 2019 (from Basel to Amsterdam) 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Europe's Rivers & Castles (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Luxembourg$2,999 $2,182-27%
- Medieval Treasures (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Nuremberg$3,006
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts LuxembourgEnds Basel$3,499 $3,152-10%