A star of the AmaWaterways fleet, the AmaStella truly shines, her glow lasting far longer than the duration of your cruise. A centerpiece glass elevator ringed with dual curved stairways and sleek contemporary reception desk are just the introduction to the ship’s beauty and class. On board, you’ll find an inviting fireside library, fitness room with wooden floors, heated pool with convenient swim-up bar, a stunning Main Lounge, Sun Deck walking track, massage and hair salon, gift shop and specialty coffee station. Unlimited wine and beer at the Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table is a welcome offering for those who enjoy a bottle or brew. In your stateroom, your personal oasis of rejuvenation, you’ll find twin balconies, both a French and outside balcony, so you can enjoy the ever-changing scenery however you wish. You’ll also step into a spacious glass-enclosed shower, giving you the freedom to rejuvenate without limitations.
- Stunning views and bright interiors in luxurious staterooms and suites outfitted with two balconies – a full French balcony and an additional outside balcony.
- Diverse dining venues such as the Chef’s Table eatery and the main restaurant that offers gourmet masterpieces and cuisines inspired by local flavours.
- Delicious light snacks can be ordered in between lunch and dinner at the main lounge.
- A limited number of guests on board and spacious public areas such as the main lounge make it easier for guests to relax or mingle with fellow passengers.
- Ready-to-use bikes onboard so guests can explore Europe’s rich culture and landscapes during guided or non-guided onshore outings.
- A panoramic Sun Deck equipped with a heated swimming pool and swim-up bar to enjoy glorious sunshine, swim some laps or sip on a delicious cocktail.
- The massage and hair salon offers an array of spa treatments with attentive service for guests who want to be pampered and rejuvenated.
- A well outfitted fitness room featuring a variety of equipment so guests can stay in shape during the cruise.
- Varied schedule of onboard evening entertainment including lilting music as well as enthralling performances by visiting groups.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite 350 ft² / 33 m² Violin Deck
- Category AA 235 ft² / 22 m² Violin Deck
- Category AB 235 ft² / 22 m² Cello Deck
- Category BA 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Violin Deck
- Category BB 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Cello Deck
- Category CA 170 ft² / 16 m² Violin & Cello Decks
- Category CB 155 ft² / 14 m² Violin Deck
- Category D 160 ft² / 15 m² Piano Deck
- Category E 160 ft² / 15 m² Piano Deck
- French Balcony & Outside Balcony
- In-room temperature control
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
Guests can have gourmet dining and free-flowing wines at the multiple dining venues. Ship's restaurants include the Main Dining Room, Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco).
- Magnificent Europe 2019 Start Budapest, End Amsterdam 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Magnificent Europe 2019 Start Budapest, End Amsterdam (16 destinations) 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Blue Danube Discovery 2019 9 daysStarts BudapestEnds NurembergSold Out
- Captivating Rhine 2019 (11 destinations) 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Enchanting Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,299 $2,299-30%
- Captivating Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,199 $2,199-31%
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,099 $2,099-32%
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,199 $2,199-31%
- Enchanting Rhine (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,499 $2,999-14%