- 104,4 m / 341,2 ft
- Cruising Speed
- 16 kn / 30 kph / 18 mph
- 4 x 3,600 kW
- 5.1 m
- Gross Tonnage
- 7400 gt
- 220v / 50 Hz
- 18,4 m / 59 ft
- Andes Mountains
Albatros Expeditions is honored to announce the acquisition of its new luxury infinity vessel, Ocean Victory, which will join our fleet from December of 2020, being established as one of the most modern small ship vessels in the market.
This stylish cruise ship, ideally suited for our business model of small ship expeditions, will be deployed and dedicated to varied Antarctic region voyages, with sales launching from December of 2020.
With a total of 93 comfortable cabins for our guests, all with a view of the ocean, (and 90% with their own balcony), several restaurants, a wellness area, an Albatros Nordic Bar, an open deck dining facility, a modern lecture lounge, and other amenities, the vessel will also be environmentally-friendly onboard, with an implementation of the Green Initiative Program, ensuring both absolute comfort and sustainability for our guests.
- X-Bow for more stability and comfort
- Highest Polar code Class 6
- Highest Ice Class 1A
- 4 diesel engines and 2 electro engines
- Solas 2012 classification
- Environmentally friendly in all matters
- Green initiative program
- Albatros Nordic Bar Lounge
- Albatros Ocean Shop
- Albatros Observation Lounge
- Observation Sliders
- Polar Spa / Wellness Area / Gym
- Modern lecture lounge
- 93 spacious comfortable state rooms
- Dedicated single state rooms
- All cabins with Ocean View
- 90% of all state rooms with Panoramic Balcony
- Restaurant on Deck 5
- Observation Speciality Restaurant on Deck 9
- Swimming Pool, jacuzzies and Pool Bar
Staterooms / Suites
- Premium Suite (PS) 45 m² / 484.4 ft²
- Junior Suite (A) 42 m² / 452 ft²
- Balcony Suite (B1) 35 m² / 376.7 ft²
- Balcony Suite (B2) 28 m² / 301.4 ft²
- Balcony State Cabin (C) 24 m² / 258.3 ft²
- Albatros State Cabin (Porthole) (D) 22m²/236.8ft²
- French Balcony Suite (Porthole) (E) 16m²/172.2ft²
- Triple Cabin (Porthole) (F) 22 m² / 236.8 ft²
- Single Cabin (Porthole) (G) 18 m² / 193.8 ft²
The largest of all the cabins on board the Ocean Victory is the Premium Suite.
This category is available upon request. Please refer to Albatros Expeditions for price.
- Deck 4 Bering Deck
- 3 guests
- Double bed (or twin beds)
- Sofa bed
- Table and chair
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub
Dinner always starts with delicious hot soups, cold cuts and crisp, fresh salads. Several choices of entrees are offered each evening, to accommodate different tastes and dietary requirements; always including a meat choice, fish choice and vegetarian choice.
After dinner, freshly prepared desserts, including ship-made ice cream or cakes are a great way to end a meal and satisfy any sweet tooth.
A selection of wines and beers is available to perfectly compliment your visit to our restaurant… and if you’re interested in relaxing during your time off from activities and landings, delight onboard Ocean Atlantic by raising your glass to the experience of a lifetime!
Our bar is fully equipped with a variety of cocktails, beers, non-alcoholic beverages and more, to quench your thirst and reward the explorer in you.