“The whole experience was absolutely fantastic. Africa4Us was extremely professional, providing top equipment, expert-level guides and a highly-capable, safe and extremely reliable driver. The trip was a great balance of adventure and down-time, and altho...“
- Premium Overland Safari Vehicles - First in Africa
- Ultimate Safari Seating - First in Africa
- 3Two premium styles of tours to choose from
- 17+ Years of experience
Our team is very proud to have hosted travellers from every nation around the world on our exciting and memorable tours throughout Southern and Eastern Africa. Our B2B (Business to Business) Company started operations in 1999 and focused on providing our services to ...
Our team is very proud to have hosted travellers from every nation around the world on our exciting and memorable tours throughout Southern and Eastern Africa. Our B2B (Business to Business) Company started operations in 1999 and focused on providing our services to the Travel Trade predominantly – the experience and exposure we have acquired through the 16 years of operation led to the creation of Africa4us in 2015 – a new B2C (Business to Customer) company focused on providing Premium Quality Tours at affordable prices. All our travellers have left their mark on us by rating Africa4us as having the best safety track record in our industry, as well as leaving an indelible impression on our teams with their high praise for true customer satisfaction on these adventures of a lifetime. With vehicles that have travelled millions of African miles, and team members who have spent thousands of hours ensuring that our travellers return home safely with the most unforgettable memories of their enriching African Adventure! We are passionate about Africa and want nothing more than to share the love we have for this beautiful continent rich in wildlife, jungles, endless savannahs and scenery that begs to be experienced at least once in a lifetime. Africa4us is deeply committed to protecting the environment and we make sure that our tours reflect this commitment. We give back to many of the communities that we come into contact with on tour, with contributions of food, stationary and toys which form part of your Africa4us tour experience as you meet the people of Africa face to face along the way. Join us for a journey through Africa that will completely change your perspective of this great continent.Read more
4 Africa4Us Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- John11 Days Namibia Explorer4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 28, 2018… purpose. We all enjoy the tour. I have no hesitation to recomment Africa4US and Reinier to our friends.Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi John, Thank you for your great review and sharing some of your memories with us. All the best to you and your friends on your next journey.
- Nick14 Days Cape & Namibia Camping4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 12, 2018The tour throug Namibia was great. We´ve seen so many different spots and amazing landscapes. The truck was luxury, really comfy and modern. Unfortunately it ra…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Nick, Thank you for your great review and joining us for the 14 Days Cape & Namibia tour. Still loads more to see in Africa... Hopefully, we will see you again soon! Safe travels!
- Erin14 Days Cape & Namibia Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2018… an excellent trip from Cape Town up through Namibia overlanding with Africa4us! It was a much smoother and more comfortable experience than I hav…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Erin, Thank you so much for the amazing review. Please let us know if you ever make it back to Africa and we will be happy to assist with planning your next adventure! All the best on your next journey and safe travels!
- LLindsay14 Days Cape & Namibia Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 3, 2018The whole experience was absolutely fantastic. Africa4Us was extremely professional, providing top equipment, expert-level …Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Lindsay, What a great review! Thank you very much. If you ever decide to visit Africa again (which I am sure will happen soon) feel free to contact us to assist with planning your next adventure. Safe travels!
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Self-drive Adventure Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
How can I share feedback after my trip?
Your feedback is extremely important to us! We work hard to ensure that your experience in Africa is enjoyable, safe and hassle-free so please let us know if there is anything we can or could do to make the experience even better.
If you have any concerns during your tour please inform your adventure crew immediately, and if for whatever reason you feel the situation was not resolved, please contact our office directly. After your tour, a link will be emailed to you to enable you to complete an online post-tour survey.
How do the optional activities work?
Every tour is designed to capture the best of the area and give you the most exhilarating experience. During each tour, there may be times where you would like to venture off on your own and explore at your leisure some activities not included in the trip.
Your adventure crew will inform and advise you on optional activities and excursions to partake in en route. These activities do not form part of your pre-booked travel arrangements with us. We have no involvement, supervision or control over any of the optional activities.
These activities are provided by local operators and are entirely independent of us. We can, therefore, not ensure that they have public liability insurance in place. None of these operators, form part of the contract between you and Africa4us, we merely make suggestions for credible and reputable operators for activities and excursions.
Should your adventure crew collect payment for or otherwise assists in making reservations for activities, he / she solely acts as a booking agent for the You will have a contract with the operator and not with Africa4us. The local operator / provider’s terms and conditions will apply.
Africa4us cannot accept any liability on any basis in relation to such activities or excursions. We also cannot guarantee that any optional activities and excursions as by time of publishing our brochure or website will be available at the time of your tour. Rates are also just an indication and may vary. We will not be held liable for whatever reason if the activity does not operate as advertised.
Will Africa4us compensate me for any medical expenses, loss of property while on tour or missing part of the itinerary etc?
Please ensure that your mandatory travel and medical insurance is sufficient to cover your losses in any emergencies, medical or other, missed flights etc. Africa4us will not be liable for any such losses or compensate for any related expenses.
What are your travel insurance requirements?
Our goal is that everyone is safe and belongings are protected. We have an excellent safety record and issues are rare, but travel insurance is mandatory for all our tours. Your Tour Leader will ask for proof oftravel insurance before you depart. We suggest a minimum of US$200,000 coverage in case of medical emergencies. We strongly recommend that you choose a policy that also protects you or includes personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects cover.
What documents do I need for travelling to Africa?
We recommend storing electronic copies of all your travel documents in a secure online storage place such as Dropbox.
Passport (with photocopies) Citizens from all countries require a valid passport (with minimum 6 months’validity and at least two clean pages).
Travel insurance (with photocopies).
Airline tickets (with photocopies).
Credit or debit card.
Africa4us vouchers, pre-departure information and dossier.
Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
Yellow Fever Certificate is essential for travel in East Africa.
Will I have access to laundry facilities?
Laundry can be done at some hotels and lodges. Some campsites offer a hand washing service (local women might offer a laundry service as a source of income). Most campsites have facilities to do hand washing.
Can I reserve a single-occupancy tent or room?
A solo person supplement is payable if you require single-occupancy rooms or tents and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that in certain locations single occupancy is not available due to the nature of the camp.
How do you handle solo travellers?
Solo travellers will be paired in twin or multi-share accommodation, depending on the style of your tour, with someone of the same sex for the duration of the tour.
What happens when I am allergic to certain foods?
If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know at the time of your booking to give your adventure crew enough time to do the necessary planning and shopping.
Do I have to be of a certain age to join a tour?
We place a lot of emphasis on the quality of, and the experience on our tours, so we expect all participants to be mindful of the fact that they could travel together with people of all ages.
You need to be 18 years old on the departure date of the trip. If you want to travel together as a family with children, you can contact us to provide a tailor-made trip designed for your needs. There is no “maximum” age limit on our trips.
Detailed information is provided about the style of each tour and the itineraries, so participants that book on the same tour will generally share the same interests, irrespective of age or abilities. Our group tours are designed to provide as much flexibility as possible to pursue individual interests – there will thus be ample time to “do your own thing”, but a mature approach is more important than age to make sure your tour is a success.