“Had an excellent trip from Cape Town up through Namibia overlanding with Africa4us! It was a much smoother and more comfortable experience than I have had with other overlanding companies and we got to do many more little things along the way (as compared ...“
- Premium Overland Safari Vehicles - First in Africa
- Ultimate Safari Seating - First in Africa
- Two premium styles of tours to choose from
- 17+ Years of experience
Our team is very proud to have hosted travellers from every nation around the world on our exciting and memorable tours throughout Southern and Eastern Africa. Our B2B (Business to Business) Company started operations in 1999 and focused on providing our services to ...
Our team is very proud to have hosted travellers from every nation around the world on our exciting and memorable tours throughout Southern and Eastern Africa. Our B2B (Business to Business) Company started operations in 1999 and focused on providing our services to the Travel Trade predominantly – the experience and exposure we have acquired through the 16 years of operation led to the creation of Africa4us in 2015 – a new B2C (Business to Customer) company focused on providing Premium Quality Tours at affordable prices. All our travellers have left their mark on us by rating Africa4us as having the best safety track record in our industry, as well as leaving an indelible impression on our teams with their high praise for true customer satisfaction on these adventures of a lifetime. With vehicles that have travelled millions of African miles, and team members who have spent thousands of hours ensuring that our travellers return home safely with the most unforgettable memories of their enriching African Adventure! We are passionate about Africa and want nothing more than to share the love we have for this beautiful continent rich in wildlife, jungles, endless savannahs and scenery that begs to be experienced at least once in a lifetime. Africa4us is deeply committed to protecting the environment and we make sure that our tours reflect this commitment. We give back to many of the communities that we come into contact with on tour, with contributions of food, stationary and toys which form part of your Africa4us tour experience as you meet the people of Africa face to face along the way. Join us for a journey through Africa that will completely change your perspective of this great continent.Read more
11 Africa4Us Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- Katy14 Days Cape & Namibia Camping4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 14, 2019This was an incredible trip! Traveling by truck was the perfect way to see so much of Namibia's beauty in two short weeks. It was cheaper to pay for this trip…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Katy, Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review your adventure with Africa4us. It has been pleasant perusing your feedback! This warms our hearts deeply and creates a great sense of pride knowing our team has once again delivered. We are happy to hear that what we had in mind when designing the vehicle has been the experienced as we hoped it would. In terms of our budgets, we have constructed and planned our itineraries in such a way that our family on tour receives the best value for their hard-earned money. It can’t be easy being away from family whilst being on tour and this is why our crew makes sure every one of our passengers feel like they are a part of us. Our crew was carefully selected, and we can tell from this kind of feedback that we chose the perfect candidates for the Christmas tours. Namibia is one of most popular destinations on in our tour itineraries and has a lot to offer those keen on adventure and willing to explore. The one thing that’s more important than experience is the memories and I can tell that you have gained some unforgettable memories. Your review has by far been one of the best reviews we have received over the festive season - this makes us really proud! Thanking you once again - we look forward to having you join us for yet another incredible trip.
- BPbeth8 Days Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls 20195.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 3, 2019We were extremely pleased with the tour's organisation, information provided, accomodation, safety and planning and especially with the tour leader Amanda and…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Beth! What great feedback regarding our team – I am so proud to be reading this. All staff mentioned will be congratulated at the efforts of making your trip delightful and experience to remember. These crew members were carefully selected to do the tour and its great to hear that they have once again delivered. Hope to see you back in Africa soon!
- AYamy12 Days Cape & Namibia Camping 20195.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 2, 2019AMAZING CHRISTMAS TOUR WITH AFRICA4US, LED BY ALWYN, WITH DIETMAR, THE DRIVER/ASSISTANT. From the itinerary to transportation, accommodation and meals - they…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Amy and Howard, What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time and making the effort to review us. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed the tour! Alwyn and Dietmar did mention that this was a great group of travellers and that they also enjoyed the tour thoroughly! This is what makes us different - you are not just a number, but part of our family! Thank you once again for your great review and for being such great ambassadors for Africa4us and TourRadar. A review like this is what makes us work even harder to ensure that each and every traveller will be as satisfied as you were. Hope to see you back in Africa soon... Kind Regards James
- BABeverly10 Days Namibia Explorer 20195.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2018right from the beginning when I met Alwyn and Clint and the rest of the group I knew I had chosen well. Every one was encouraged to be a family from the start.…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Bev, Thank you so much for the great review and for sharing your photos with us (such great memories)! Indeed, Alwyn and Clint are great assets to Africa4us and we take great pride in taking great care of our guides and drivers. Will most definitely ask them about the pizza situation ;-) Thank you once again for choosing Africa4us as your prefered tour operator and hopefully we will see you back in Africa again soon! So much more to discover...
- ASAman8 Days Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls 20195.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 4, 2018Incredible experience and the our guides were funny, knowledgeable, and pleasant.Africa4Us commented on this reviewHi Aman, Thank you for your great review and awesome photos! Safe travels. Regards Africa4us
- MBMarea8 Days Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls 20194.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 22, 2018This was one of the best trips I’ve ever taken! Our guide and driver were awesome, transportation was delux, and the activities and scenery were great! We saw…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Marea, Thank you so much for your great review. It was great having you on tour and sharing this beautiful part of Africa with you. There are still way more to see in Southern Africa, so please let us know when you are planning on visiting this beautiful continent again. Safe travels and stay in touch!
- John10 Days Namibia Explorer 20194.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 28, 2018The tou was excellent, the service from the guide Reinier was excellent, he spent a lot of effort to take care of us, explain, and act on our best interest.…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi John, Thank you for your great review and sharing some of your memories with us. All the best to you and your friends on your next journey.
- Nick12 Days Cape & Namibia Camping 20194.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 12, 2018The tour throug Namibia was great. We´ve seen so many different spots and amazing landscapes. The truck was luxury, really comfy and modern. Unfortunately it ra…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Nick, Thank you for your great review and joining us for the 14 Days Cape & Namibia tour. Still loads more to see in Africa... Hopefully, we will see you again soon! Safe travels!
- Erin12 Days Cape & Namibia Camping 20195.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2018Had an excellent trip from Cape Town up through Namibia overlanding with Africa4us! It was a much smoother and more comfortable experience than I have had with …Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Erin, Thank you so much for the amazing review. Please let us know if you ever make it back to Africa and we will be happy to assist with planning your next adventure! All the best on your next journey and safe travels!
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Self-drive Adventure Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
How can I share feedback after my trip?
Your feedback is extremely important to us! We work hard to ensure that your experience in Africa is enjoyable, safe and hassle-free so please let us know if there is anything we can or could do to make the experience even better.
If you have any concerns during your tour please inform your adventure crew immediately, and if for whatever reason you feel the situation was not resolved, please contact our office directly. After your tour, a link will be emailed to you to enable you to complete an online post-tour survey.
How do the optional activities work?
Every tour is designed to capture the best of the area and give you the most exhilarating experience. During each tour, there may be times where you would like to venture off on your own and explore at your leisure some activities not included in the trip.
Your adventure crew will inform and advise you on optional activities and excursions to partake in en route. These activities do not form part of your pre-booked travel arrangements with us. We have no involvement, supervision or control over any of the optional activities.
These activities are provided by local operators and are entirely independent of us. We can, therefore, not ensure that they have public liability insurance in place. None of these operators, form part of the contract between you and Africa4us, we merely make suggestions for credible and reputable operators for activities and excursions.
Should your adventure crew collect payment for or otherwise assists in making reservations for activities, he / she solely acts as a booking agent for the You will have a contract with the operator and not with Africa4us. The local operator / provider’s terms and conditions will apply.
Africa4us cannot accept any liability on any basis in relation to such activities or excursions. We also cannot guarantee that any optional activities and excursions as by time of publishing our brochure or website will be available at the time of your tour. Rates are also just an indication and may vary. We will not be held liable for whatever reason if the activity does not operate as advertised.
Will Africa4us compensate me for any medical expenses, loss of property while on tour or missing part of the itinerary etc?
Please ensure that your mandatory travel and medical insurance is sufficient to cover your losses in any emergencies, medical or other, missed flights etc. Africa4us will not be liable for any such losses or compensate for any related expenses.
What are your travel insurance requirements?
Our goal is that everyone is safe and belongings are protected. We have an excellent safety record and issues are rare, but travel insurance is mandatory for all our tours. Your Tour Leader will ask for proof oftravel insurance before you depart. We suggest a minimum of US$200,000 coverage in case of medical emergencies. We strongly recommend that you choose a policy that also protects you or includes personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects cover.
What documents do I need for travelling to Africa?
We recommend storing electronic copies of all your travel documents in a secure online storage place such as Dropbox.
Passport (with photocopies) Citizens from all countries require a valid passport (with minimum 6 months’validity and at least two clean pages).
Travel insurance (with photocopies).
Airline tickets (with photocopies).
Credit or debit card.
Africa4us vouchers, pre-departure information and dossier.
Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
Yellow Fever Certificate is essential for travel in East Africa.
Will I have access to laundry facilities?
Laundry can be done at some hotels and lodges. Some campsites offer a hand washing service (local women might offer a laundry service as a source of income). Most campsites have facilities to do hand washing.
Can I reserve a single-occupancy tent or room?
A solo person supplement is payable if you require single-occupancy rooms or tents and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that in certain locations single occupancy is not available due to the nature of the camp.
How do you handle solo travellers?
Solo travellers will be paired in twin or multi-share accommodation, depending on the style of your tour, with someone of the same sex for the duration of the tour.
What happens when I am allergic to certain foods?
If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know at the time of your booking to give your adventure crew enough time to do the necessary planning and shopping.
Do I have to be of a certain age to join a tour?
We place a lot of emphasis on the quality of, and the experience on our tours, so we expect all participants to be mindful of the fact that they could travel together with people of all ages.
You need to be 18 years old on the departure date of the trip. If you want to travel together as a family with children, you can contact us to provide a tailor-made trip designed for your needs. There is no “maximum” age limit on our trips.
Detailed information is provided about the style of each tour and the itineraries, so participants that book on the same tour will generally share the same interests, irrespective of age or abilities. Our group tours are designed to provide as much flexibility as possible to pursue individual interests – there will thus be ample time to “do your own thing”, but a mature approach is more important than age to make sure your tour is a success.