“right from the beginning when I met Alwyn and Clint and the rest of the group I knew I had chosen well. Every one was encouraged to be a family from the start. In a diverse group there is always an outsider but no one was ever excluded or not asked to jo...“
- Premium Overland Safari Vehicles - First in Africa
- Ultimate Safari Seating - First in Africa
- Two premium styles of tours to choose from
- 17+ Years of experience
Our team is very proud to have hosted travellers from every nation around the world on our exciting and memorable tours throughout Southern and Eastern Africa. Our B2B (Business to Business) Company started operations in 1999 and focused on providing our services to ...
Our team is very proud to have hosted travellers from every nation around the world on our exciting and memorable tours throughout Southern and Eastern Africa. Our B2B (Business to Business) Company started operations in 1999 and focused on providing our services to the Travel Trade predominantly – the experience and exposure we have acquired through the 16 years of operation led to the creation of Africa4us in 2015 – a new B2C (Business to Customer) company focused on providing Premium Quality Tours at affordable prices. All our travellers have left their mark on us by rating Africa4us as having the best safety track record in our industry, as well as leaving an indelible impression on our teams with their high praise for true customer satisfaction on these adventures of a lifetime. With vehicles that have travelled millions of African miles, and team members who have spent thousands of hours ensuring that our travellers return home safely with the most unforgettable memories of their enriching African Adventure! We are passionate about Africa and want nothing more than to share the love we have for this beautiful continent rich in wildlife, jungles, endless savannahs and scenery that begs to be experienced at least once in a lifetime. Africa4us is deeply committed to protecting the environment and we make sure that our tours reflect this commitment. We give back to many of the communities that we come into contact with on tour, with contributions of food, stationary and toys which form part of your Africa4us tour experience as you meet the people of Africa face to face along the way. Join us for a journey through Africa that will completely change your perspective of this great continent.Read more
16 Africa4Us Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- Kheng10 Days Namibia Explorer4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 10, 2019The transport in the hybrid truck/bus was great! Don’t think I can go back to regular buses/vans and feel comfortable. Hotels were not such a hit especially the…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Kheng, Let me first thank you for an honest and important review, also for the time you have taken to write it. We are very proud of our vehicles and our aim is to keep them well maintained and up to date compared to the market that we have the honor to work in. Safety our first priority. I am also glad to hear your opinion about the guide and driver. It is in this that we really have an appreciation for you taking the time to tell us how you have experienced your Africa adventure. Let me assure you, that we do support our guides and I am looking forward to spending time with the guide so that we can grow together to make sure you get the interesting stories you deserve. Kheng, one last thank you for your time and we are looking forward to surprising you on your next adventure with us. Kind regards Africa4us
- Sharon17 Days Namibia, Okavango Delta & Victoria Falls5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 23, 2019I can't say enough good things about Namibia. What a beautiful country! I loved seeing all of the animals in Etosha.. Amanda, our guide, was incredibly knowledg…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Sharon, thank you for the time to write this review. It is so important for us to know how you experience your adventure. Like you, we think Namibia is a very special part of Africa with amazing and surprising factors like it's scenery and many different tribes. Both Amanda and Alfred are incredible guides and we feel honored to have them on our team. We have done the Polaris activity ourselves and only have good memories of it. I can therefor share your opinion on that experience. Although the accommodation is responsible for their own rooms I want to thank you for mentioning this to us. We definitely see this as important and will be in touch with them to see if one can improve this experience.
- Gary14 Days Okavango Delta & Victoria Falls to Johannesburg Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 11, 2019We loved this trip! The crew, Guide, Reineer, Bredenkamp, Driver, Clint Foucher' and Swamper (?-do all helper guy), Riaan Mueller, we're a great team who worke…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Gary. Thank you very much for taking some time to give us your feedback. We find it valuable and believe it keep us on our toes. It makes us happy to know that you had a good experience and adventure. We hope to see you again to show you some other parts of Africa. Kind regards Africa4us
- Cremona8 Days Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 17, 2019What an incredible trip of a lifetime, all made possible by the team at Africa4us. From the booking stage through to the end of the trip, everyone has been very…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Cremona, Thank you so much for the time taken to review your tour with us - is indeed a great one! It was wonderful having you and your parents on tour and sharing this beautiful part of Africa with you. Clinton and Reinier we are very proud of , as reviews like yours constantly remind us of how grateful we are to have great crew members like them. Africa has many more corners we would like to show you so please let us know when you are planning on visiting this beautiful continent again. Safe travels and stay in touch! Kind Regards Your Africa4us
- Katy12 Days Cape & Namibia4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 14, 2019This was an incredible trip! Traveling by truck was the perfect way to see so much of Namibia's beauty in two short weeks. It was cheaper to pay for this trip…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Katy, Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review your adventure with Africa4us. It has been pleasant perusing your feedback! This warms our hearts deeply and creates a great sense of pride knowing our team has once again delivered. We are happy to hear that what we had in mind when designing the vehicle has been the experienced as we hoped it would. In terms of our budgets, we have constructed and planned our itineraries in such a way that our family on tour receives the best value for their hard-earned money. It can’t be easy being away from family whilst being on tour and this is why our crew makes sure every one of our passengers feel like they are a part of us. Our crew was carefully selected, and we can tell from this kind of feedback that we chose the perfect candidates for the Christmas tours. Namibia is one of most popular destinations on in our tour itineraries and has a lot to offer those keen on adventure and willing to explore. The one thing that’s more important than experience is the memories and I can tell that you have gained some unforgettable memories. Your review has by far been one of the best reviews we have received over the festive season - this makes us really proud! Thanking you once again - we look forward to having you join us for yet another incredible trip.
- BPbeth8 Days Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 3, 2019We were extremely pleased with the tour's organisation, information provided, accomodation, safety and planning and especially with the tour leader Amanda and…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Beth! What great feedback regarding our team – I am so proud to be reading this. All staff mentioned will be congratulated at the efforts of making your trip delightful and experience to remember. These crew members were carefully selected to do the tour and its great to hear that they have once again delivered. Hope to see you back in Africa soon!
- AYamy12 Days Cape & Namibia Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 2, 2019AMAZING CHRISTMAS TOUR WITH AFRICA4US, LED BY ALWYN, WITH DIETMAR, THE DRIVER/ASSISTANT. From the itinerary to transportation, accommodation and meals - they…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewDear Amy and Howard, What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time and making the effort to review us. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed the tour! Alwyn and Dietmar did mention that this was a great group of travellers and that they also enjoyed the tour thoroughly! This is what makes us different - you are not just a number, but part of our family! Thank you once again for your great review and for being such great ambassadors for Africa4us and TourRadar. A review like this is what makes us work even harder to ensure that each and every traveller will be as satisfied as you were. Hope to see you back in Africa soon... Kind Regards James
- BABeverly10 Days Namibia Explorer5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2018right from the beginning when I met Alwyn and Clint and the rest of the group I knew I had chosen well. Every one was encouraged to be a family from the start.…Read moreAfrica4Us commented on this reviewHi Bev, Thank you so much for the great review and for sharing your photos with us (such great memories)! Indeed, Alwyn and Clint are great assets to Africa4us and we take great pride in taking great care of our guides and drivers. Will most definitely ask them about the pizza situation ;-) Thank you once again for choosing Africa4us as your prefered tour operator and hopefully we will see you back in Africa again soon! So much more to discover...
- ASAman8 Days Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 4, 2018Incredible experience and the our guides were funny, knowledgeable, and pleasant.Africa4Us commented on this reviewHi Aman, Thank you for your great review and awesome photos! Safe travels. Regards Africa4us
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Self-drive Adventure Tours
- Premium Overland Vehicles - Small group Serviced Camping and Accommodated tours in Southern Africa.
- Africa4us Adventure Tours
- Your Namibia Tour Guide: Reinier from Africa4us
- Show more...
- Travelling Namibia on Tour: Travel Vlog with John
- Tour Namibia in 12 Days with Africa4us
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
How can I share feedback after my trip?
Your feedback is extremely important to us! We work hard to ensure that your experience in Africa is enjoyable, safe and hassle-free so please let us know if there is anything we can or could do to make the experience even better.
If you have any concerns during your tour please inform your adventure crew immediately, and if for whatever reason you feel the situation was not resolved, please contact our office directly. After your tour, a link will be emailed to you to enable you to complete an online post-tour survey.
How do the optional activities work?
Every tour is designed to capture the best of the area and give you the most exhilarating experience. During each tour, there may be times where you would like to venture off on your own and explore at your leisure some activities not included in the trip.
Your adventure crew will inform and advise you on optional activities and excursions to partake in en route. These activities do not form part of your pre-booked travel arrangements with us. We have no involvement, supervision or control over any of the optional activities.
These activities are provided by local operators and are entirely independent of us. We can, therefore, not ensure that they have public liability insurance in place. None of these operators, form part of the contract between you and Africa4us, we merely make suggestions for credible and reputable operators for activities and excursions.
Should your adventure crew collect payment for or otherwise assists in making reservations for activities, he / she solely acts as a booking agent for the You will have a contract with the operator and not with Africa4us. The local operator / provider’s terms and conditions will apply.
Africa4us cannot accept any liability on any basis in relation to such activities or excursions. We also cannot guarantee that any optional activities and excursions as by time of publishing our brochure or website will be available at the time of your tour. Rates are also just an indication and may vary. We will not be held liable for whatever reason if the activity does not operate as advertised.
Will Africa4us compensate me for any medical expenses, loss of property while on tour or missing part of the itinerary etc?
Please ensure that your mandatory travel and medical insurance is sufficient to cover your losses in any emergencies, medical or other, missed flights etc. Africa4us will not be liable for any such losses or compensate for any related expenses.
What are your travel insurance requirements?
Our goal is that everyone is safe and belongings are protected. We have an excellent safety record and issues are rare, but travel insurance is mandatory for all our tours. Your Tour Leader will ask for proof oftravel insurance before you depart. We suggest a minimum of US$200,000 coverage in case of medical emergencies. We strongly recommend that you choose a policy that also protects you or includes personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects cover.
What documents do I need for travelling to Africa?
We recommend storing electronic copies of all your travel documents in a secure online storage place such as Dropbox.
Passport (with photocopies) Citizens from all countries require a valid passport (with minimum 6 months’validity and at least two clean pages).
Travel insurance (with photocopies).
Airline tickets (with photocopies).
Credit or debit card.
Africa4us vouchers, pre-departure information and dossier.
Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
Yellow Fever Certificate is essential for travel in East Africa.
Will I have access to laundry facilities?
Laundry can be done at some hotels and lodges. Some campsites offer a hand washing service (local women might offer a laundry service as a source of income). Most campsites have facilities to do hand washing.
Can I reserve a single-occupancy tent or room?
A solo person supplement is payable if you require single-occupancy rooms or tents and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that in certain locations single occupancy is not available due to the nature of the camp.
How do you handle solo travellers?
Solo travellers will be paired in twin or multi-share accommodation, depending on the style of your tour, with someone of the same sex for the duration of the tour.
What happens when I am allergic to certain foods?
If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know at the time of your booking to give your adventure crew enough time to do the necessary planning and shopping.
Do I have to be of a certain age to join a tour?
We place a lot of emphasis on the quality of, and the experience on our tours, so we expect all participants to be mindful of the fact that they could travel together with people of all ages.
You need to be 18 years old on the departure date of the trip. If you want to travel together as a family with children, you can contact us to provide a tailor-made trip designed for your needs. There is no “maximum” age limit on our trips.
Detailed information is provided about the style of each tour and the itineraries, so participants that book on the same tour will generally share the same interests, irrespective of age or abilities. Our group tours are designed to provide as much flexibility as possible to pursue individual interests – there will thus be ample time to “do your own thing”, but a mature approach is more important than age to make sure your tour is a success.