“We completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in March 2017. * Outstanding guide Jan Kirkpatrick: knowledgeable, welcoming, supportive, friendly and fun * Excellent itinerary: good balance of different track...“
Adventure South has been operating active holidays throughout New Zealand since 1992 and we are able to say with the utmost confidence that we can offer the best cycling, trekking and adventure itineraries ever available in New Zealand. There's simply no other colle...
Adventure South has been operating active holidays throughout New Zealand since 1992 and we are able to say with the utmost confidence that we can offer the best cycling, trekking and adventure itineraries ever available in New Zealand. There's simply no other collection of New Zealand itineraries that can match the geographic coverage, originality and overall quality of our adventures. For many years travellers to New Zealand have come to walk the classic trails like the Milford or Routeburn Tracks or cycle the West Coast roads. These trails and routes offer a great insight into some awesome regions, but we're here to show you that there are many, many more trails and cycling routes in our great country that are the new frontiers in adventure tourism - beautiful, scenic, and without the crowds. At Adventure South we are proud of our many guides who have passed through the company. They bring their humour, compassion and caring and ensure that you have a great vacation and right degree of personal challenge. Behind our guides exists another band of office staff, dedicated to providing the infrastructure and safety net to your holiday, ensuring that the details are complete and correct. Let Adventure South introduce you to the natural wonder that is New Zealand, join one of our small group, environmentally responsible, value packed adventures!Read more
6 Adventure South Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- SRSarahNelson Bike Hike and Sail5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2020This was an excellent and well organised tour. We really enjoyed the balance of cycling and hiking and also the less strenuous activities. This was a great way …Read moreAdventure South commented on this reviewHi Sarah. Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're so glad you enjoyed your trip on on our Nelson Bike Hike and Sail. Rob is an asset to our company, & his knowledge of New Zealand is second to none. Thanks again. The Adventure South team.
- FBFlaviaWest Coast Wilderness Cycle Trail5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 1, 2020Exelent tour! Excelent guides!
- CLCharlotteTuatapere Hump Ridge Track5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 2, 2019This hike was amazing! My first multi-day hike but definitely not the last. The trail is stunningly beautiful and I enjoyed getting to walk in all kinds of terr…Read more
- AndrewVietnam Hidden Cycle Trails of the Mekong Delta5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 11, 2018We have recently returned from Vietnam having completed the Mekong hidden trails tour. We both had a fantastic time with my wife learning more Vietnamese from t…Read more
- CACarolynMarlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 25, 2017We completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in March 2017. * Outstanding guide Jan Kirkpatrick: knowledgeable…Read more
Adventure South Tours
About Adventure South
Adventure South video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!