- Locally produced food during lunch and dinner
- Local hosts in the hotels you'll stay at. These are family-run hotels, where the hosts really care - we put lots of time and research into these places!
- We take care to show you places off the normal route, like Lengarica, where you can indulge in different activities like thermal baths and gliko (Albanian jam) tasting.
- With so much to see and take in, we've made sure to take care of the logistical stuff, leaving you to hike, paddle, bike and take in the hundreds of years of history, culture and cuisine that makes the mountainous areas of Albania.
Active Albania’s business model was created to involve as many local guides and businesses as possible, and this is because we loved sharing. We love sharing the best experiences with our guests and in turn sharing our profit among different local actors that help us...
Active Albania’s business model was created to involve as many local guides and businesses as possible, and this is because we loved sharing. We love sharing the best experiences with our guests and in turn sharing our profit among different local actors that help us craft the most memorable trips. Albania offers a variety of outdoor and cultural experiences that are unique to every region, from north to south, east to west. In our activity packed trips, we involve as many as 7-9 local guides, diverse accommodation types and outdoor experience, each day exploring a different part of Albania’s local gastronomy, cultural sights and living like a local. From remote mountains to the beautiful coast of the Ionian and Adriatic seas, or the urban lifestyle in major Albanian cities our chain of local businesses involves hundreds of people. Your trip was designed for you to touch every aspect of the Albanian outdoor scene, while contributing to the local economy of remote places who might have never seen foreigners. By showing up at their guesthouse doorsteps you will be encouraging young people to not move abroad for a better life, you will make a grandma happy to have visitors after a long time or help a farming family afford higher education.Read more
Active Albania ReviewsWrite a review
Active Albania Tours
About Active Albania
Active Albania video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!