“My son and I had an unbelievable journey with Action Peru Treks. They took care of everything. They communicated spectacularly as we were planning and prior to our arrival and then delivered a trip that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Roxner wa...“
- - We are a local indigenous trekking company
- - We are Sustainable and responsible tour operator
- - Small groups and big adventures
- - We have the best adventure trekking guides and staff.
Action Peru Treks specializes in providing superior quality treks and tours with the goal of exposing others to the magnificent culture and history of this Sacred region. When you trek with us we will provide you an experience beyond imagination! Our mission is to he...
Action Peru Treks specializes in providing superior quality treks and tours with the goal of exposing others to the magnificent culture and history of this Sacred region. When you trek with us we will provide you an experience beyond imagination! Our mission is to help our trekkers and tourists see and experience things they never knew they wanted to see until they saw it or experienced it!Read more
16 Action Peru Treks Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- CChrisBINCA TRAIL 4 DAYS - EMPOWERING WOMEN ON THE INCA TRAIL IN 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2019I hiked the Inca Trail and I had a great experience with Action Peru. I would recommend this company to anyone planning to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- MeganINCA TRAIL 4 DAYS - EMPOWERING WOMEN ON THE INCA TRAIL IN 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 10, 2019Amazing inca trail experience with action peru treks
- ChristinaSalkantay Via Inca Trail Trek 4 Days/3 Nights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 9, 2019The trip was fantastic and beyond anything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much again!
- CChristopherINCA TRAIL 4 DAYS - EMPOWERING WOMEN ON THE INCA TRAIL IN 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 12, 2019I just returned from a great hike on the 4 day Inca Trail trek with Action Peru Treks. I was in the group with two other travelers and we had a wonderful time. …Read more
- CMCaitlinINCA TRAIL 4 DAYS - EMPOWERING WOMEN ON THE INCA TRAIL IN 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 24, 2019We had an excellent time on the Inca trail with our guide Herbert who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. All the porters and the chef were really accommo…Read more
- CindyINCA TRAIL 4 DAYS - EMPOWERING WOMEN ON THE INCA TRAIL IN 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 6, 2019I cannot say enough great things about our guide Roxner and his company, Action Peru Treks. He was highly recommended to us by a friend, Stephanie who had been …Read more
Action Peru Treks Tours
About Action Peru Treks
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need an Inca Trail permit?
Yes! Please ensure that there are permits available on your date of travel before you book your tour, as the Peruvian government only allow a small number of trekkers and permits per day to preserve the natural beauty of the Inca Trail. Please contact your Travel Expert for permit availabilities.
Are there any physical requirements for my tour?
All of Action Peru Treks are challenging and often take place on rugged and isolated terrain. It is recommended that you are reasonably fit and healthy to fully enjoy your tour. Please consult your doctor if you are concerned with the altitude or your ability to trek through the Andes.
What if I have special dietary requirements?
All meals will be provided on your tour and are prepared by chefs who have experience cooking in the middle of the mountains! How cool is that!? Please notify your Travel Expert of any dietary requirements that you may have when booking your tour to ensure Action Peru Treks can accommodate your request.
What altitudes can I expect?
You can expect to experience altitudes from 10,000 feet up to 17,000 feet. We recommend staying a few days in Cusco before your tour to adjust to the altitude, particularly if you are prone to altitude sickness. Please consult your doctor if you are concerned with the altitude.
Is tipping included?
Tipping is not included in your tour cost. While tipping is not required, it is a common practice in Latin America. If you feel your guide and crew went above and beyond to make your trip special, tipping would be greatly appreciated.