“Overall, this was a good tour. Some days we were in the van for endless hours...but I understand that this was necessary. The location in Maun, although good in many ways including the food there, caused a lot of extra driving to the boat depot. Many o...“
Awards & Recognitions
Acacia Adventure Holidays Guides
- 5 different tour styles with over 100 tours
- All year round departures
- Game drives in specialized vehicles
- Small Open Age Group Safaris
Since Acacia Adventures Holidays first set off on their first trip more than 23 years ago, their passion and focus has been on adventure. While the company may have grown, with more trucks, more staff, and more experience, the closeness between Africa and it’s peopl...
Since Acacia Adventures Holidays first set off on their first trip more than 23 years ago, their passion and focus has been on adventure. While the company may have grown, with more trucks, more staff, and more experience, the closeness between Africa and it’s people has grown even stronger. With a wide variety of tours, Acacia is one of the experts to look to when considering a trip to Africa. They offer the traditional overland trips, as well as small group safaris, treks and beach stays. Even though they offer a variety of tours and trips these days, the focus is still on exciting, affordable adventures for those who want to explore the wonders of Africa.Read more
196 Acacia Adventure Holidays Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- MVMarjanKruger to Cape Town4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 17, 2018Great tour, great guide! Loads of fun and amazing meals, thanks G!
- MaiKruger, Swaziland Beach4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 15, 2018Was amazing. Will definitely take another trip
- ArthurKruger, Swaziland Beach5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 6, 2018It was amazing! Wonderful trip!
- RRosienDesert Tracker 19 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 25, 2018I will never forget this tour!
- HannahKruger, Swaziland Beach5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 22, 2018We had a great trip, a lot of fun and our guides had a lot of knowledge about Africa.
- AAnonymousDesert Tracker 19 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 16, 2018Moyenda was the best. Really made the entire trip incredible.
- CCristinaSnchezDesert Tracker 19 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 14, 2018Moyenda is amazing, he helps us to make an incredible travel
Acacia Adventure Holidays Tours
- East African Explorer 21 days (from Livingstone to Nairobi) 21 daysStarts LivingstoneEnds Nairobi$2,390 $1,855-22%
- Southern African Magic Accommodated 14 daysStarts JohannesburgEnds Johannesburg$2,095 $1,728-18%
- Kruger to Cape Town (from Johannesburg to Cape Town) 19 daysStarts JohannesburgEnds Cape Town$1,545 $1,199-22%
About Acacia Adventure Holidays
Acacia Adventure Holidays videos
- TourRadar Q&A: Acacia Africa
- Overland Africa
- Zanzibar Spice Tour
- Acacia Adventure Holidays
- Experience Africa
- Show more...
- Kruger to Cape Town Overland Tour
- TRUCK LIFE IS SWEETER WITH ACACIA AFRICA
- This is Malawi
- This is Kilimanjaro
- This is Victoria Falls
- This is Zanzibar
Why Acacia Adventure Holidays
Experience Landscape and Cultures
Quality And Value
Acacia Adventure Holidays Benefits
Local Operations Base
Variety Of Travel Styles
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Acacia Adventure Holidays Story & History
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!