“Had a wonderful time in Buenos Aires and Iguaza. Micaela, my guide, contributed a great deal to this. She was pretty much available 24/7 to answer all my questions and give me advice on ways to fully immerse myself in the Argentinian culture. Furthermore, ...“
aborigen tours Guides
- Affordable tours with inspiring experiences
- Professional and knowledgeable team
- Experience authentic local culture
- Reputable and honest
Welcome to Aborigen Tours, a travel service agency specializing in Argentina and beyond. Since 1986, has been committed to share experiences in the best sceneries giving the visitor the best of each itineray. We have the passion and warm of the Southamerican people w...
Welcome to Aborigen Tours, a travel service agency specializing in Argentina and beyond. Since 1986, has been committed to share experiences in the best sceneries giving the visitor the best of each itineray. We have the passion and warm of the Southamerican people with enthusiasm and knowledge ready to show the authentic face of our customs. Our blend is a strong, reliable tour operator with a commitment to provide the best quality travel packages. We know South America and can share its best treasures. 29 years of experience is the key to our confidence to give our best. It includes the highest level of expertise in tour guides, hotels, food, wine, tours. We made Receptivo Aborigen Tours as the fruit of a group of professionals of the hospitality industry. We combine our projects, travels, wellfare, but above all, as moments inspired by social and envilronmentally sustainable actions. The technological, geographical and historical knowledge of the destinations, make the advice as a unique experience. We receive friends from all over the world who visit South America and our country, Argentina, as stars to raise in their best dream. Our priority is the constant satisfaction of the wishes of all our guests and travelers. knowing the value of the effort of each trip and expectations, accompanied with all the senses, flavors, textures, and sounds. Responsibles in every destination make the difference with personalized services. All tour corresponsibles are excellent, with the knowledge and ability to find customized solutions. We in Receptivo Aborigen Tours, encourge the experience by making it unique! We'll take you there!Read more
16 aborigen tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- SBSallySan Pedro de Atacama4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 18, 2019Micaela was great and was able to sort out the hiccups that occurred with the local operators. Everything was well organised and the itinerary was great. My onl…Read moreaborigen tours commented on this reviewHi, Sally thanks for your review, we will change our local transportation to improve our services! .Was a pleasure to meet you.
- KHKristinBuenos Aires - Puerto Madryn - Bariloche - Calafate & Ushuaia4.0 - GoodWritten on April 8, 2019The trip was amazing! But be prepared to do some research on your own about what to do and where to go. Some really great suggestions were given, but most of th…Read more
- FlorrieCalafate2.5 - AverageWritten on April 7, 2019We arrived at Calafate airport to wait an extra one hour for our transfer , we were not told what transfer to look out for , nor what company will be providing …Read moreaborigen tours commented on this reviewHi Florrie, thanks for your review. We apology in advance if you feel uncomfortable with one of our services. We were on communication the all trip with you to help you and answer any questión you had. The day you arrived our local operator was waiting for you with a sign with your names, there was a mismatch which was successfully resolved. We notice you the day before the pick up started at 9.30 am. Our local operator had your flight information so you were not missing your flight, and as is a regular service some times the waiting is higher. Hoping for welcoming you again on another trip! Have a nice day. Micaela, Operator Aborigen Tours.
- KurtBuenos Aires - Iguazú - Salta - Bariloche - Calafate & Ushuaia4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 22, 2019Very well Organized, always helpful,
- BBernardGarneauBuenos Aires5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2019Just back home from South America, Santiago region in Chile and Buenos Aires in Argentina. Thanks to the very professional and warm services of our travel agen…Read moreaborigen tours commented on this reviewThanks, Bernard!! was a big pleasure to met you both of you are lovely people and deserved the best!! .. Hope to see you again very soon in Canada =). Best Regards your babysitter ;) lol!
- LilianaIguazú5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2019Very professional, always on time, new and clean vehicles, very nice drivers and guides. Eveeything flowed smoothly!aborigen tours commented on this reviewThank You Liliana!! We are glad you enjoy your stay at Iguazu, hope to see you soon again! =). Best Regards . Micaela
- RYRANIguazú4.0 - GoodWritten on December 11, 2018It was a tour organized very good and conveniently. I would have add the option of doing the Macucu trail at least on one side. Also the pick up time at the las…Read moreaborigen tours commented on this reviewThanks, for your review, Rani! Every comment help us to improve our services!. hope to see you again soon!
aborigen tours Tours
About aborigen tours
aborigen tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!