- Over 100 years of experience
- Authentic life-changing adventures
- Stress-free travel in Australia and New Zealand
- Holidays for all types of travellers
Since 1912, AAT Kings as a tour operator has been helping people from all over the world discover and explore Australia and New Zealand from top to bottom. With a broad range of holiday options, we strive to represent the very best that Australia and New Zealand have...
Since 1912, AAT Kings as a tour operator has been helping people from all over the world discover and explore Australia and New Zealand from top to bottom. With a broad range of holiday options, we strive to represent the very best that Australia and New Zealand have to offer. You can relax in the comfort of knowing you’re in the best of hands. We've got over 100 years of experience in taking care of absolutely everything so that you can get on with creating great new memories. Our goal every day is to share Australia and New Zealand with our guests and to bring these two amazing countries to life.Read more
22 AAT Kings Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- LeticiaSydney & The Blue Mountains Short Break base5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 20, 2020Absolutely fantastic! The weather did not quite cooperate BUT Macca was amazing and did his best to make up for it!
- LILeopoldNew Zealand Vista5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2020I am very very heapy - excellent
- RSRosmijati ElizabethNew Zealand Magic5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 12, 2019AAT King’s service was very good, it’s worth for the money to spend. Tour guide was very good, Sarah. The driver was careful and strict for our safety.AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Rosmijati, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful feedback. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time discovering New Zealand with AAT Kings. We hope we can welcome you on board again in the future.
- EvelynTassie’s Wilderness Icons5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 10, 2019What a marvellous tour, way above what I expected. Carolyn our tour guide deserves huge kudos, she was excellent in every way, knowledgeable, professional, deli…Read moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Evelyn, it is so great to hear we exceeded your expectations on the Tassie's Wilderness Icons Guided Holiday. We will pass on those kind words to Carolyn, and we hope we can welcome you on board again in the future.
- AAnnetteNew Zealand Marvel3.0 - AverageWritten on November 29, 2019Where do we begin, the bus was brand new and very clean but we were told you can only use the toilet if it’s an emergency. We were told by law we had to wear se…Read moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Annette, thankyou for sharing your feedback. This is disappointing to hear, we are sorry to hear that your Guided Holiday didn't meet your expectations. We take feedback seriously, and would like to investigate this trip further, if you could kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some further information including your name, booking reference and departure date.
- AWonders of the Kimberley4.0 - GoodWritten on November 5, 2019Perfectly paced tour that incudes all the highlights of the Kimberley region. Highly recommend pre booking the full day Bungle Bungles optional tour. Worth eve…Read moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi there, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us - how incredible is the Kimberley! We hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings holiday.
- JJessSouthern Capitals - City Meets Bush5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2019I loved every aspect of this guided holiday. Amazing tour guide and driver, easy way to travel in a luxury coach, porterage included, delicious food and a lot o…Read moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Jess, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful feedback! So great to hear you enjoyed your holiday with us, and hope to see you on another one soon.
- TTammyVanExanNorthern Discovery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 28, 2019This trip was excellent! We started in Auckland, worked our way up to the beautiful Bay of Islands where we saw heaps of dolphins during our cruise. Then we wen…Read moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Tammy, thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us on the Northern Discovery Guided Holiday! We hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour.
AAT Kings Tours
About AAT Kings
AAT Kings videos
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Red Centre with AAT Kings
- Discover the Top End with AAT Kings
- Uluru Camel Cup Race
- Meet Nellie & The Kimberley
- Show more...
- AAT Kings: Meet Carolyn and Tasmania
- Great Barrier Reef
- Kuranda Skyrail in Tropical North Queensland
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunrise
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunset
- AAT Kings - Meet Mark and New Zealand
- Explore New Zealand's North Island with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
- Main Page Video
- Explore Australia's spectacular Northern Territory with AAT Kings
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a seat rotation policy?
AAT Kings has a seat rotation policy to allow you the opportunity to enjoy seats at the front of the coach. This means that everyone changes seats daily during the course of the tour and gives you the opportunity to meet new people too.
What are the coaches like to travel on?
AAT Kings use modern and luxurious Scania coaches which are equipped with air conditioning, reclining seats, seatbelts, restrooms, two door access, ample legroom and large panoramic windows, so you won't miss a thing. Many of the coaches are also equipped with phone chargers and offer complimentary WiFi so you can keep in touch with friends and family.
Are your tours suited to elderly passengers?
AAT Kings offers such a diverse range of tours, there are sightseeing options to suit everyone. However, it's important to read the itinerary in full before booking as some tours will require more walking or a higher fitness level than others. If you are unsure or would like to know more details you can always contact our team of travel experts who are available 24/7.
What are Optional Experiences?
AAT Kings includes the must-see and must-do experiences in all of their tours but you also get the opportunity to customise your tour with a selection of Optional Experiences for an additional cost. The details of the optional experiences will be sent with your final travel documents approximately four weeks before departure as they can vary depending on the tour you select.
Is smoking allowed on your tours?
Australian government regulations prohibit smoking onboard all tourist coaches whilst in Australia. Smoking is also not permitted in hotels, restaurants and certain public spaces. However, there will be plenty of stops on the tour for you to have a quick break, use the bathroom or take some tourist photos.
Do I need travel insurance?
It is strongly recommended for all travellers to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances whilst they are travelling.
Are children able to travel on your tours?
Accommodating children on the tours is not a problem however it is important to note that all children are required to be a minimum age of 5 years or older and all children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
It is recommended that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular, the activities involved and the duration of the tour to ensure the best comfort for small children.
What type of passengers travels on an AAT Kings tour?
Due to the diverse range of destinations and touring styles that AAT Kings offers, there is no set age or type of traveller who travels with them, you can, however, expect a wide range of like-minded travellers.
As AAT Kings is known around the globe you will also find that there are people from all over the world travelling on the tours.
Do you provide past passenger discounts?
If you have travelled with AAT Kings before you will have access to their past guest program which entitles you to a discount next time you book a tour with AAT Kings weather it is one of their Guided Holidays or an Inspiring Journeys holiday.
How reliable is AAT Kings to travel with?
AAT Kings are a multi-award winning tour company with more than 30 years’ experience in Australian sightseeing and Day Tours. They continue to place the highest value on quality and service and boast a 96% satisfaction rating from past travellers, many of whom are past travellers. They are also a bonded global member of Tour Operator Associations, with a worldwide reputation for reliability, all of which adds up to complete peace of mind when booking a tour with them.