- Over 100 years of experience
- Authentic life-changing adventures
- Stress-free travel in Australia and New Zealand
- Holidays for all types of travellers
Since 1912, AAT Kings as a tour operator has been helping people from all over the world discover and explore Australia and New Zealand from top to bottom. With a broad range of holiday options, we strive to represent the very best that Australia and New Zealand have...
Since 1912, AAT Kings as a tour operator has been helping people from all over the world discover and explore Australia and New Zealand from top to bottom. With a broad range of holiday options, we strive to represent the very best that Australia and New Zealand have to offer. You can relax in the comfort of knowing you’re in the best of hands. We've got over 100 years of experience in taking care of absolutely everything so that you can get on with creating great new memories. Our goal every day is to share Australia and New Zealand with our guests and to bring these two amazing countries to life.Read more
7 AAT Kings Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- JOHNUntamed Kimberley5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 20, 2019An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Be…Read moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi John, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful feedback. So glad to hear you enjoyed your Kimberley tour with us. Hope to see you again soon on another!
- DDDenyseAustralian Highlights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 17, 2019We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Denyse, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are in the process of reviewing name tags and going forward we will no longer be utilising the pin name badges. Hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour! Many thanks, AAT Kings
- WPWilliamNorthern Spotlight5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 19, 2019Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi William, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with AAT Kings. We hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour! Many thanks, AAT Kings
- GGingerSuttonSouthern Spotlight4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 8, 2019AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Ginger, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour! Many thanks, AAT Kings
- JGJOHNTassie’s East Coast Highlights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 12, 2019Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi John, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with AAT Kings. We pride ourselves on having the best Travel Directors across Australia, so it is so great to hear that Adam was such a highlight for your trip. We hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour! Many thanks, AAT Kings
- HDHiepSouthern Spectacular4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 9, 2019Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazingAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Hiep, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed seeing New Zealand with AAT Kings. We hope to see you again soon on another of our tours! Many thanks, AAT Kings
- GGarethSouth Western Escape4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 21, 2018Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlightAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Gareth, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring Western Australia with us on your Guided Holiday. Thank you for choosing to travel with AAT Kings and we hope to welcome you back on board again soon. Many thanks, AAT Kings
AAT Kings Tours
About AAT Kings
AAT Kings videos
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Red Centre with AAT Kings
- Discover the Top End with AAT Kings
- Uluru Camel Cup Race
- Meet Nellie & The Kimberley
- Show more...
- AAT Kings: Meet Carolyn and Tasmania
- Great Barrier Reef
- Kuranda Skyrail in Tropical North Queensland
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunrise
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunset
- AAT Kings - Meet Mark and New Zealand
- Explore New Zealand's North Island with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
- Main Page Video
- Explore Australia's spectacular Northern Territory with AAT Kings
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a seat rotation policy?
AAT Kings has a seat rotation policy to allow you the opportunity to enjoy seats at the front of the coach. This means that everyone changes seats daily during the course of the tour and gives you the opportunity to meet new people too.
What are the coaches like to travel on?
AAT Kings use modern and luxurious Scania coaches which are equipped with air conditioning, reclining seats, seatbelts, restrooms, two door access, ample legroom and large panoramic windows, so you won't miss a thing. Many of the coaches are also equipped with phone chargers and offer complimentary WiFi so you can keep in touch with friends and family.
Are your tours suited to elderly passengers?
AAT Kings offers such a diverse range of tours, there are sightseeing options to suit everyone. However, it's important to read the itinerary in full before booking as some tours will require more walking or a higher fitness level than others. If you are unsure or would like to know more details you can always contact our team of travel experts who are available 24/7.
What are Optional Experiences?
AAT Kings includes the must-see and must-do experiences in all of their tours but you also get the opportunity to customise your tour with a selection of Optional Experiences for an additional cost. The details of the optional experiences will be sent with your final travel documents approximately four weeks before departure as they can vary depending on the tour you select.
Is smoking allowed on your tours?
Australian government regulations prohibit smoking onboard all tourist coaches whilst in Australia. Smoking is also not permitted in hotels, restaurants and certain public spaces. However, there will be plenty of stops on the tour for you to have a quick break, use the bathroom or take some tourist photos.
Do I need travel insurance?
It is strongly recommended for all travellers to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances whilst they are travelling.
Are children able to travel on your tours?
Accommodating children on the tours is not a problem however it is important to note that all children are required to be a minimum age of 5 years or older and all children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
It is recommended that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular, the activities involved and the duration of the tour to ensure the best comfort for small children.
What type of passengers travels on an AAT Kings tour?
Due to the diverse range of destinations and touring styles that AAT Kings offers, there is no set age or type of traveller who travels with them, you can, however, expect a wide range of like-minded travellers.
As AAT Kings is known around the globe you will also find that there are people from all over the world travelling on the tours.
Do you provide past passenger discounts?
If you have travelled with AAT Kings before you will have access to their past guest program which entitles you to a discount next time you book a tour with AAT Kings weather it is one of their Guided Holidays or an Inspiring Journeys holiday.
How reliable is AAT Kings to travel with?
AAT Kings are a multi-award winning tour company with more than 30 years’ experience in Australian sightseeing and Day Tours. They continue to place the highest value on quality and service and boast a 96% satisfaction rating from past travellers, many of whom are past travellers. They are also a bonded global member of Tour Operator Associations, with a worldwide reputation for reliability, all of which adds up to complete peace of mind when booking a tour with them.