- State-of-the-art fleet with all the amenities of an excellent hotel
- Personalized service for A-ROSA guests (concierge services, taxis, etc..)
- Pure relaxation in the onboard SPA-ROSA with massages, fitness facilities and bicycles
- Culinary variety with gourmet buffets, specialty evenings and culinary surprises (barbecue buffet on deck, oysters and more)
A city break sounds good. But a succession of cities sounds even better. And this is exactly what you can look forward to when you get on board an A-ROSA ship. The best crêpes in the city? Shopping streets that will set your heart racing? Or how about that quirky mus...
A city break sounds good. But a succession of cities sounds even better. And this is exactly what you can look forward to when you get on board an A-ROSA ship. The best crêpes in the city? Shopping streets that will set your heart racing? Or how about that quirky museum you’ve heard so much about? Everything is practically at the doorstep of your hotel room. Our berths in the major cities of Europe are mostly in the very centre of the city. So, arrive in the city, grab your handbag or backpack, and get going! Take photos, make memories, experience the city! Alone or on guided tours. By foot or on an A-ROSA bicycle. Your holiday, your decision. And as your premium hotel moves from city to city, you have everything you would expect from a premium hotel on deck – views of the spectacular landscape, delicious drinks, minigolf, a spa and a whole lot of sunshine. Whether you’re in your spacious cabin, at the pool or in the restaurant. Simply drift along and enjoy your dream holiday, which has just become a reality. The official languages on board our international ships are both English and German and our international host is on hand to give assistance.Read more
10 A-ROSA Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- ADAndreasPREMIUM Rhine Mini Cruise Main & Lorelei (including Rudesheim am Rhein)2.0 - Rather poorWritten on March 26, 2020The tour was cancelled and we have not received a refund! Why has this survey any appeared??
- DRDawnPREMIUM Rhine Christmas Markets South 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 21, 2019We enjoyed ourselves very much on this cruise. The tourradar team was very helpful and responsive. And the Arosa cruise was very well-run. All of the staff t…Read more
- JoannePREMIUM Rhine Enchanting Christmas Market 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 21, 2019Had a great trip loved the Christmas markets
- WJWilliamPREMIUM Seine Enchanting Lights with Paris4.0 - GoodWritten on November 29, 2019The staff was very accommodating from the cruise director to the cooks.
- DMDesleyPREMIUM Rhône Route Rendez-vous 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 5, 2019Overall we had a wonderful time. Nina was very kind and attentive. Thanks Desley
- AnonymousPREMIUM Romance on the Rhine & Moselle 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 5, 2019A-ROSA offered an excellent service. The staff was really attentive to its clientele and accommodating. The only problem was that the services and entertainment…Read more
- A minimum distance of 1,5 metres will apply to the entire ship, which will be implemented using a guidance system with aisles as ‘one-way-streets’, floor markings, reduced size dining areas and seating groups, ensuring the required distancing.
- Specific rules of conduct for the ships will be communicated regularly by means of posters, information videos and ship announcements.
- Existing cleaning and disinfection plans and logs will be further enhanced.
- Effective disinfectants will be provided, and their use will be checked at all entrances (ship, restaurant, lounge, sun deck, work and crew areas).
- In the public areas, all crew members and guests must wear a full mouth and nose cover. This does not apply to guests who are seated at a dining table or in the open-air areas.
- A-ROSA ships are already equipped with an air conditioning system that provides all cabins and public spaces with separate air supplies. Fresh air is drawn into each cabin and public space, it is then filtered before being released back outside.
- Access to the ship by external persons will be kept to the necessary minimum.
Prior to Departure
- Guests will be sent a declaration of fitness to travel and the rules of conducts onboard. These must be signed and handed over on arrival at the ship.
- In addition, guests must carry out a ‘self-check’ for symptoms and not travel if any of the results are positive.
- On arrival at the ship, in a specially designed reception area, guests’ body temperature will be checked using an infrared thermometer and the necessary documents will be collected.
- Guests baggage will be disinfected.
- All tables will be positioned so that the minimum distance required can be maintained.
- There will be two set sittings for each meal and guests will be served at their assigned table. Drinks orders will also be taken and served directly at the table.
- Cutlery racks, table decorations and menus will be removed.
- The SPA-ROSA offering will be reduced and carried out in accordance with newly established hygiene and distancing rules. The sauna will not be accessible.
- The group sizes for all excursions will be reduced.
- Any audio equipment, bikes etc will be disinfected after every use.
- Manuals have been created and processes will be practised via e-learning and on-site training.
- Reinforced hygiene measures and social distancing rules will apply. In areas where this is not possible, mouth and nose coverings or plexiglass protection will be used.
- There will be staggered work hours, breaks and mealtimes for the crew.
- Regular cleaning of personal work clothes (uniform, mouth and nose cover, gloves) will be carried out by the on-board laundry.
- Work equipment will be provided for each individual crew member for their personal use only, where possible. Where not possible, cleaning or disinfection will take place after each use.
- A-ROSA AQUACruising on a river is certainly not the fastest mode of transportation. And the countless meanders of the Rhine, Danube a… Read moreBuilt2009Guests202Crew54Length135 m / 443 ftWidth11.4 m / 36 ftStaterooms99Gross Tonnage3600 gtCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- A-ROSA ALVAWhat do you have in mind when it comes to Portugal? Spectacular cliffs, the taste of port wine or melancholic fado? Everything's righ… Read moreBuilt2018Guests126Crew36Length79,8 m / 259 ftWidth11,4 m / 36 ftStaterooms63Cruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- A-ROSA SILVAWhatever you’re looking for on vacation – you will find it on board the A-ROSA SILVA on the Rhine and Danube. Whether you… Read moreBuilt2012Guests186Crew52Length135 m / 443 ftWidth11,4 m / 36 ftSuites4 junior suites, 2 balcony suitesStaterooms89Gross Tonnage3600 gtCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- A-ROSA VIVARelax during a variety of activities on or below deck or during stimulating conversations with your fellow travellers. And during our man… Read moreBuilt2010 (Refurbished in 2013)Guests202Crew54Length135 m / 443 ftWidth11,4 m / 36 ftStaterooms99Gross Tonnage3600 gtCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- A-ROSA DONNAWhatever you’re looking for on vacation – you will find it on board the A-ROSA DONNA. Whether you are seeking… Read moreBuilt2002Guests206Crew50Length124,5 m / 406,8 ftWidth14,4 m / 45,9 ftStaterooms100Gross Tonnage3550 gtCruising Speed13 kn / 24 kph / 15 mph
- A-ROSA STELLALots of space for relaxation and recreation - but also for fitness and well-being. On our sun deck you can find an outdoor pool, shuffleb… Read moreBuilt2005Guests174Crew45Length125,8 m / 410,1 ftWidth11,4 m / 36 ftStaterooms86Gross Tonnage3550 gtCruising Speed13 kn / 24 kph / 15 mph
- A-ROSA FLORACruising on a river is certainly not the fastest mode of transportation. And the countless meanders of the Rhine, Danube and Rhône… Read moreBuilt2012Guests186Crew52Length135 m / 443 ftWidth11,4 m / 36 ftSuites4 junior suites, 2 balcony suitesStaterooms89Gross Tonnage3600 gtCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!