Headquarters in Sydney, Australia
4.1/5 - Excellent
Ask a questionSee all tours
See all opening hoursSee allClose
Open todayWednesday 9:00 - 17:30
- Monday9:00 - 17:30
- Tuesday9:00 - 17:30
- Thursday9:00 - 17:30
- Friday9:00 - 17:30
- Active European holidays for all fitness levels
- Making Europe affordable
- Self guided walking & cycling specialists
- Unrivalled range of 450+ active European trips
- Flexible - Explore Europe your way
18 UTracks Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 402 UTracks toursCheck it out
- CMChrisMont Blanc Guided Walk5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2017The trip was wonderful. Maxim is one of a kind and he did a superb job as our guide. I strongly suggest this trip to anyone. The only thing is that they must be…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewthanks for the great feedback, Chris!
- OMOmarPrague to Dresden Guided Cycle3.5 - GoodWritten on July 9, 2017An excellent gentle cycle from Prague to Dresden. The first night is in a beautiful Chateau and the remainder of the nights are in comfortable hotels/penzions.UTracks commented on this reviewThanks Omar!
- AAnonymousTaste of Burgundy1.5 - Rather poorWritten on July 4, 2017It was a stunning area to explore and good quality bikes were provided. Our guide Andre was fantastic. Unfortunately the experience on the barge was not the sa…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewDear Anonymous, Thanks for submitting your review. We would love to have the opportunity to address these comments with you directly. Please do contact your local UTracks office. The Burgundy region is undoubtedly known for its world class wines however there are many other aspects of this trip which are also of significant appeal such as the cycling through rolling vistas, historical towns such as Beaune and the experience of living aboard a canal barge in France for a week. During the trip we offer two included wine tasting opportunities, usually at the end of the day rather than during the days cycling. Other opportunities in your free time (eg Beaune) are also possible. The barge is simple but comfortable as stated in our literature and this barge is known for its friendly crew and variety of meals. This has been a popular program for over 10 years now. Other trips offered through UTracks use a range of barge categories to allow people to choose what suits their taste and budget.
- PhuongMont Blanc Circuit3.5 - GoodWritten on July 2, 2017…t blanc circuit and it was fantastic! The information I received from UTracks prior to my departure covered everything I needed to know, and with …Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback - we are glad you had a great trip!
- AJannaAmsterdam to Bruges - Comfort3.5 - GoodWritten on October 22, 2016…ed from an 8 day trip by barge and bike from Bruges to Amsterdam with UTracks. We had booked to depart from Amsterdam, however when arriving at th…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThank you Anna for your review of this trip. The Amsterdam to Bruges trip has been enjoyed by hundreds of UTracks travellers and is a firm favourite with our staff. All the communication you received from UTracks (on our website, detailed trip notes, pre-departure information, tour voucher and in response to an email specific to the location of the barge at the start of the trip) clearly stated that the trip began in Bruges. We do not believe there was anything confusing in our information and this has not been the experience of our other travellers. It was indeed unfortunate that a member of your group had an accident and we can appreciate that this would have caused some distress and disruption to the group. The distances included in our literature are a guide only and can change according to the location of the barge. We provide such information in good faith. We are pleased you enjoyed the food on board the barge and other aspects of the trip.
Europe 386 tours
Asia 2 tours
France 105 tours
Italy 70 tours
Explore Europe Your Way with UTracks, the active European holiday specialists. Affordable, active, flexible and with a range of over 4 50 walking & cycling trips to 35 European countries - this is why travellers keep returning to UTracks. Choose from icons such as the Camino pilgrims path or Tour du Mont Blanc, or try something pioneering like cycling in the Baltics or Bike & Boat trips across the Mediterranean. Join a guided group or if you prefer a more individual experience, join a self guided trip which offers you the flexibility to travel at your own pace and often on the departure date you choose. Whether you prefer 2 or 4-star, small groups or self guided, land, river or sea - UTracks can help you explore Europe your way.
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
- Mont Blanc
- Walking on Corsica
- Greenways Trail - Prague to Vienna
- Show more...
- Cycling Portugal
- Austria Lakes Cycle
- Scotland's Inner Hebrides
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- National Parks of North Dalmatia
- Croatia Family Adventure
- Danube Bike & Boat
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Champagne and Paris
- Bordeaux Bike and Barge
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
UTracks vs Bamba Experiencevs
UTracks vs Sundowners Overlandvs
UTracks vs PP Travelvs
UTracks vs MacBackpackersvs
UTracks vs Pure Adventuresvs
UTracks vs the HOFNAR experiencevs
UTracks vs Madventurevs
UTracks vs Travel Talkvs
UTracks vs Thirsty Swagmanvs
UTracks vs Vodkatrain