Headquarters in Australia
4.1/5 - Excellent
See all tours
15 UTracks Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?415 UTracks toursCheck it out
- SidTurkey Walk and Sail2.0 - Rather poorWritten on June 5, 2015Guide got lost a couple of times,totally ineffective in persuing pax requests to skipper,made statements about not using particular boat again and then retracte...Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. We have responded to you directly on the issues you have raised. The trip is one of our clients favourites and the food and the guides are always a highlight. The fabulous trails where few others are walking (except local shepherds), Lycian ruins, clear waters and comfortable gulet accommodation are also some of the things our clients appreciate on this trip. We are so sorry that you did not have the great experience that other clients have had. All the best, the team at UTracks
- Turkey Walk and Sail5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 28, 2012Had a Wonderful Time - And i can speak for Everyone on the Boat! Boat owner-skipper very helpful & Wonderful Host. Cooking very good. Guide excellent
- Turkey Walk and Sail5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 28, 2012It all went smoothly, thanks for a great Trip The Gulet was lovely. The Group we travelled with great! the crew & Guide both terrific.
- Walking in the Auvergne5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 1, 2011Guides where great & knowledgable. really enjoyed the family atmosphere & accommodation.
- Mont Blanc Guided Walk5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 14, 2011Delightful Trek, very civilized not at all like bushwalking in Tasmania. Guide provided valuable info each day (environment, culture & history).
- Mont Blanc Guided Walk4.0 - GoodWritten on September 14, 2011The attitude and competency of the leader was very good. Thank you for organising my attendance at such short notice.
UTracks began in 2006 as the specialist active European holiday division ofWorld Expeditions, one of the world’s original adventure travel companies. We released our first stand alone brochure to the public in 2007. Since then, we have experienced record growth as travellers flock to our unique way of experiencing the paths less travelled in Europe. UTracks is all about exploring the untrodden paths of Europe - exactly the way you want. Be it walking the scenic tracks of the French Alps, a leisurely cycle past the rambling castles of the Loire Valley or trekking the famousCompostela Trail, UTracks makes these 'untrodden' tracks and adventures accessible, achievable and very, very affordable. UTracks is entirely about you. As our itineraries are mostly self guided, you set the pace, you decide what you want to spend your time exploring, and if you find that heavenly view that's a perfect spot for a lingering picnic with a lovely drop or two of local wine, that's up to you. We provide you with detailed route notes and maps and our local partners are on hand throughout the day for 'just in case' backup support. And if you're on one of our cycling itineraries, we even generally provide you with a quality 21-speed bike fitted to your size/frame, helmets, panniers and instruction manuals. While you're off exploring the smorgasbord of sights throughout the day, we transfer your luggage to your next nights' lodging - so all you carry is your day pack. At night, our range of charming country inns, pensions, guest houses, mountain refuges, hotels and bed and breakfasts await, and expect a warm welcome from the local proprietors. They're quality, comfortable stays - selected for their local atmosphere which epitomises the regions you're travelling in. All the details have been taken care of - so you simply start the day with a hearty breakfast and spend the rest exploring to your heart's content. In fact, many of our European journeys also include lunch or dinner, mostly at provincial restaurants that feature local flavours and traditional specialties. Yet if our self-guided walking holidays and cycling holidays in Europe provide more freedom than you're comfortable with, we also offer guided small group options, as well as family-friendly programs to suit.
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Free Cancellation InsuranceTake advantage of TourRadar's free cancellation insurance for additional peace of mindLearn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!