- Free Airport pick up
- All accommodation, activities & transport included
- Help & support the whole time
- Won Guide of the year Award 2016
Awards & Recognitions
1,756 TruTravels Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- NicoleBali Experience (from Denpasar to Gili Air)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 27, 2017the trip to Bali was better than I expected, all activities included were so much fun and Drew made everything run smoothy.
- KWKatTruTravels Thailand Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)4.0 - GoodWritten on July 27, 2017Benmore was not a your guide - she was a BEST friend! She sorted out everything with such ease and helped us as much or as little as we needed. The trip wouldn'…Read more
- CChloe4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 27, 2017The trip was great. Everything was planned in advance and we were told what we would be doing on each day and what time which allowed us to plan our free time a…Read more
- ACAbiTruTravels Thailand Experience (from Bangkok to Koh Phangan)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2017such a fab 8 days, would've loved to extend my trip to the 18 day island hopper if I hadn't got another trip booked! everything was planned so well for our big …Read more
- ScottTruTravels Thailand Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2017What a great experience! The tour was very organised and packed full of awesome activities. All guides were confident and extremely competent. Their knowledge o…Read more
- BABethanyTruTravels Full Moon Experience (from Bangkok to Koh Phangan)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 25, 2017My TruTravels tour was better than I ever expected, it was the best two weeks a…Read more
- AAoifeTruTravels Full Moon Experience5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 24, 2017Just recently back from the Thailand tour with Amanda and bee as our guide and it was just amazing
- JJaneTruTravels Northern Thailand Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 24, 2017I had an awesome time touring with Allie and Pimm! It's a great oppourtunity to meet new people and to get out of your comfort zone, specially if you're travell…Read more
- LauraTruTravels Thai-Khmer Explorer - 16 days (from Bangkok to Siem Reap)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 24, 2017This was my first TruTravels tour and will definitely not be my last! …24Read more
- Main Page Video
- TruTravels 18 day Thailand Island Hopper
- TruTravels 8 day Thailand Experience
- TruTravels 18 day Island Hopper
- Thai Khmer Explorer
- Show more...
- 13 Day Full Moon
- Half Moon Experience
- Vietnam Backpackers
- Wy Travel with TruTravels?
- Experience Bali with TruTravels
- Cambodia Monkey Ladder
- Epic Tours in S.E. Asia
- 14 Day Northern Thailand Adventure
- 21 Day Northern Thailand & Beaches
- 10 Day Bali Backpacker Tour
By Travelers, For Travelers
Youthful And Fun Tours
Like Minded Travelers
Shorter, Convenient Tours
Awards & Recognitions
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places…"
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala…"
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate…"
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
TruTravels Story & History
Back in 2012, TruTravels was started on the idea that life was not about being stuck in the rat race and working boring jobs. Joe Fallon and Mark Pope had “lived the dream” previously, working and traveling throughout Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Europe for several years, and decided that they needed a change. They started TruTravels.
After meeting in a London Pub, they decided that they should change it up a bit, and went to start doing what they really wanted to do; live in paradise. They wanted to show people the time of their lives in paradise, and this became the blueprint for their plan; to provide life changing experiences for backpackers and travelers, by backpackers and travelers. To this day, TruTravels still does this, and continues to provide travelers the opportunity to go on a hassle free holiday, that is still adventurous, and prepares them for any further solo journeys into the future.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What's the food like in Nepal?
Food in Nepal is reminiscent of Indian cuisine, full of aromatic herbs and spices, there are an endless amount of dishes which are bound to make your taste buds tingle. Again be aware that some of the dishes available will be quite spicy so be sure to confirm with your waiter how you want your meal prepared.
What's the food like in Cambodia?
The food in Cambodia is a rich blend of sweet and spice, even in their curries. Though for those not so keen on the local delicacies, don’t worry, there is a large expat community across many of the towns and cities which provide traditional dishes from around the globe.
What's the food like in Thailand?
Food in Thailand has an intense range and is very full of flavours. Thai cooking places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components and lots of spice.
What is the accommodation on the tour?
Trutravels accommodation is comfortable and safe with most nights being based on twin share accommodation.
What is the current weather conditions in the tour destinations?
Thailand can be generally described as hot and humid. The weather all over the country is different in different months. During the months of September to November it’s a little rainier down in the South, but don’t worry, it’s not cold rain!
Cambodia is blessed with one of Asia’s simpler weather systems and despite having two distinct seasons, it’s great to travel in all-year-round. The dry season is from October to late April, and the wet season is May to late September.
The weather in Nepal varies more than it does in Thailand and Cambodia. Nepal has four seasons: Winter (December-January), Pre-Monsoon (March-June) Monsoon (June-September) and Post-Monsoon (September-December). Both pre and post-monsoon soon season are clear and you’ll usually experience sunny days and cool nights.
How do I obtain a visa?
Thailand, Cambodia and Nepal all grant 30 day Visas on arrival to a majority of countries - but it is recommended to check with your local embassy as it varies greatly depending on the countries you will be visiting and your nationality.
How can I check where people are at a given point on the tour?
Have a look at the tour itineraries and you can also get in touch directly with the Tru-Crew at any point while the tour is in progress.
Can TruTravels help with onward travel?
Yes, during the trip they enquire about the onward travel of the group members, so if need be, they can assist and help arrange everything before their tour is over. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Is it safe to travel on the destinations of the tour?
Everyday life is still much the same in Thailand, Cambodia and Nepal. Trutravels have an office in Koh Phangan, in the area of Thongsala. They also have an office in the UK. This ensures they know exactly what’s happening ‘on the ground’ and our Tru-Crew will keep you informed if there is anything to take note of.
How much is the recommended budget for two weeks of travel?
In depends on your tour. With approximately £200, you can enjoy yourself as the tours are mostly all-inclusive (except for meals).