- Free Airport pick up
- All accommodation, activities & transport included
- Help & support the whole time
- Won Guide of the year Award 2016
Awards & Recognitions
1,998 TruTravels Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- CColumbineTruTravels Thailand Experience (from Bangkok to Koh Phangan)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 22, 2017Had such a wonderful holiday in Thailand. Everyone was so great and the tour guides were amazing! Some of the places were beautiful and it was very fun. Be prep…Read more
- Kkatiewise0308@gmail.comTruTravels Thailand Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)4.0 - GoodWritten on September 21, 2017I had an amazing experience on the 18 day Island Hopper Tour with four lovely tour guides: Ben, Allie, Amanda and Gun. Ben was very helpful in helping us learn…Read more
- CMConnorTruTravels Full Moon Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 21, 2017Our trip was fantastic, I wanted a holiday where I would be guided from place to place and shown things I wouldn't have been able to see on my own. Our tour was…Read more
- CSChloeTruTravels Full Moon Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 21, 2017…s was the second tour that I did after 4 weeks in southeast asia, the TruTravels tour was an amazing experience, it had a relaxed fun vibe with an…Read more
- LMLydiaTruTravels Full Moon Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)4.0 - GoodWritten on September 21, 2017Best tour and AMAZING tour guides! I went on the 18 day Thailand Island Hopper tour and it was the best 18 days! We saw so many beautiful spots in Thailand a…Read more
- ASAlexTruTravels Full Moon Experience (from Bangkok to Koh Phangan)3.5 - GoodWritten on September 21, 2017My brother and I joined the full moon tour in Thailand with TruTravels not knowing too much what we had signed up for; but it was such a…Read more
- HKHannahTruTravels Thailand Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)4.0 - GoodWritten on September 21, 2017Where do I start with Benmore?! Ben has been non stop, she's so bubbly, smiley, friendly and always making us laugh and feel comfortable. She has looked after u…Read more
- Kerri-leTruTravels Thailand Experience (from Bangkok to Koh Phangan)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 21, 2017Would highly recommend booking a tour with tru travels! Have the most amazing 8 days - our tour guides (Dean and Minnie) were fantastic, we were able to explore…Read more
- PTPollyTruTravels Full Moon Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 21, 2017Where to begin, from start to end, this tour was AMAZING. There was a perfect balance between doing planned activities and being able to do things you wanted to…Read more
- JJasminTruTravels Thailand Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket)4.0 - GoodWritten on September 21, 2017Amazing tour! Allie, ben and Amanda were incredible. They started as my guides now they are my friends. Benmore taught me so much about Thailand and really got …Read more
- TruTravels Thailand Experience (from Bangkok to Koh Phangan) 8 daysStarts BangkokEnds Koh Phangan$580
- TruTravels Thailand Island Hopper (from Bangkok to Phuket) 18 daysStarts BangkokEnds Phuket$1,129
- TruTravels Full Moon Experience (from Bangkok to Koh Phangan) 13 daysStarts BangkokEnds Koh Phangan$832
- Main Page Video
- TruTravels 18 day Thailand Island Hopper
- TruTravels 8 day Thailand Experience
- TruTravels 18 day Island Hopper
- Thai Khmer Explorer
- Show more...
- 13 Day Full Moon
- Half Moon Experience
- Vietnam Backpackers
- Wy Travel with TruTravels?
- Experience Bali with TruTravels
- Cambodia Monkey Ladder
- Epic Tours in S.E. Asia
- 14 Day Northern Thailand Adventure
- 21 Day Northern Thailand & Beaches
- 10 Day Bali Backpacker Tour
- Bali & Beyond
- Cambodia Explorer
By Travelers, For Travelers
Youthful And Fun Tours
Like Minded Travelers
Shorter, Convenient Tours
Awards & Recognitions
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places…"
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala…"
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate…"
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
TruTravels Story & History
Back in 2012, TruTravels was started on the idea that life was not about being stuck in the rat race and working boring jobs. Joe Fallon and Mark Pope had “lived the dream” previously, working and traveling throughout Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Europe for several years, and decided that they needed a change. They started TruTravels.
After meeting in a London Pub, they decided that they should change it up a bit, and went to start doing what they really wanted to do; live in paradise. They wanted to show people the time of their lives in paradise, and this became the blueprint for their plan; to provide life changing experiences for backpackers and travelers, by backpackers and travelers. To this day, TruTravels still does this, and continues to provide travelers the opportunity to go on a hassle free holiday, that is still adventurous, and prepares them for any further solo journeys into the future.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What's the food like in Nepal?
Food in Nepal is reminiscent of Indian cuisine, full of aromatic herbs and spices, there are an endless amount of dishes which are bound to make your taste buds tingle. Again be aware that some of the dishes available will be quite spicy so be sure to confirm with your waiter how you want your meal prepared.
What's the food like in Cambodia?
The food in Cambodia is a rich blend of sweet and spice, even in their curries. Though for those not so keen on the local delicacies, don’t worry, there is a large expat community across many of the towns and cities which provide traditional dishes from around the globe.
What's the food like in Thailand?
Food in Thailand has an intense range and is very full of flavours. Thai cooking places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components and lots of spice.
What is the accommodation on the tour?
Trutravels accommodation is comfortable and safe with most nights being based on twin share accommodation.
What is the current weather conditions in the tour destinations?
Thailand can be generally described as hot and humid. The weather all over the country is different in different months. During the months of September to November it’s a little rainier down in the South, but don’t worry, it’s not cold rain!
Cambodia is blessed with one of Asia’s simpler weather systems and despite having two distinct seasons, it’s great to travel in all-year-round. The dry season is from October to late April, and the wet season is May to late September.
The weather in Nepal varies more than it does in Thailand and Cambodia. Nepal has four seasons: Winter (December-January), Pre-Monsoon (March-June) Monsoon (June-September) and Post-Monsoon (September-December). Both pre and post-monsoon soon season are clear and you’ll usually experience sunny days and cool nights.
How do I obtain a visa?
Thailand, Cambodia and Nepal all grant 30 day Visas on arrival to a majority of countries - but it is recommended to check with your local embassy as it varies greatly depending on the countries you will be visiting and your nationality.
How can I check where people are at a given point on the tour?
Have a look at the tour itineraries and you can also get in touch directly with the Tru-Crew at any point while the tour is in progress.
Can TruTravels help with onward travel?
Yes, during the trip they enquire about the onward travel of the group members, so if need be, they can assist and help arrange everything before their tour is over. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Is it safe to travel on the destinations of the tour?
Everyday life is still much the same in Thailand, Cambodia and Nepal. Trutravels have an office in Koh Phangan, in the area of Thongsala. They also have an office in the UK. This ensures they know exactly what’s happening ‘on the ground’ and our Tru-Crew will keep you informed if there is anything to take note of.
How much is the recommended budget for two weeks of travel?
In depends on your tour. With approximately £200, you can enjoy yourself as the tours are mostly all-inclusive (except for meals).