4.6/5 - Excellent
Ask a questionSee all tours
- Focus on adventure & culture tours
- Great Price and Value
- Unique Itineraries
- Quality 4 & 5 Star Hotels
Awards & Recognitions
Travel Talk Guides
Unlock Weekend Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 02:15:55
634 Travel Talk Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 102 Travel Talk toursCheck it out
- SLshanayEgypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca (from Cairo to Amman)3.0 - AverageWritten on August 18, 2017This was my first tour and it wasn't what I feel I paid for. Day 1, my friend and I arrived in Egypt and were stranded at the airport for nearly 3 hours because…Read moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Shanay, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. Can you please send your query to our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org , all the points you have brought up will be investigated , once it's concluded a detailed reply will be send out to you. Thank you.
- BKBridgetEssential Morocco1.0 - BadWritten on August 15, 2017…€200, plus my apple headphones were taken from my purse I told my Travel insurance company and they have said there is nothing they can do and…Read moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Bridget, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. We were already in email contact with you regarding your complaints about the itinerary and food in March/April, but of course, as you are a valued customer, we are happy to review this again. However, we could not action the issue with the stolen money as we did not receive any message about this until now, 5 months after the tour. Please be sure that this is a very serious issue and we will investigate that with all available means and get back to you as soon as possible in the already existing email conversation of your complaint. In the meanwhile, if you have any further question, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
- PSPeterFelucca Odyssey4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 7, 2017Adham was an excellent, friendly, informative tour guide. Adam was an amazing driver, always with a smile on his face.
- MMegNBest of Greece5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 6, 2017Amazing places, lovely group and an excellent tour leader. Naya went above and beyond.
- GDGinaFantastic Morocco + Spain & Portugal3.0 - AverageWritten on July 29, 2017To whom this may concern, Just wanting to advise you of a few concerns/faults regarding the Spain aspect of the Fantastic Morocco + Spain and Portugal tour. …Read moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHello Gina, We thank you for bringing your points and issues to our attention. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during your trip. It is our top priority to ensure our passengers satisfaction and to try and create a unique and memorable experience. We are grateful and appreciative for your feedbacks. Travel Talk’s aim is to operate all tours as advertised accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its contents due to prevailing local conditions or any other reason. Travel Talk reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, accommodations, services or prices described on our website. These points were already covered on our booking terms and conditions. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the accommodation in Seville. At Travel Talk, we do our best to keep hotel standards as high as possible for our valued passengers. Therefore in Spain we only cooperate with 4 star hotels. The hotel replacement in question doesn’t involve any downgrade, our 4 star accommodation promise is still kept. Each hotel may have its advantages & downsides in terms of activities/ location etc. The advantage of Gran Lar is it being centrally located (please refer to the map). The reason behind this hotel change were the complaints regarding the Sevilla Hotel’s location from previous departures. cid:image001.png@01D30564.67E73330 On our Land Discovery tours, we keep the sea/ swimming activities to a minimum. Regards to Alhamra tickets, none of the the entrance and the optional activities are included, you should be able to find this information from the ‘Inclusions’ part of the tour. What is not included in the tour price and local payment? · Any flights · Travel insurance · Meals not stated in the itinerary · Items of a personal nature · Tips & gestures · Visa fees · Entrance fees to the sights and museums · Optional activities · Other services not stated in the itinerary Regards to site seeing, Plaza Mayor was was visited on the second day (apparently the group had a break there) however the royal palace, was saw from far away as it was a panaromic tour. The Panaromic tour takes around 2-3 hours depending on the traffic. In the light of your valued comments, we’ve managed to arranged the following compensations for the whole group below; · Free Dinner at the Lisbon hotel usually costs around €28 per person · Free boat trip in Lagos, usally costs €30 per person. · Extended time at the beach and free return transportation For all other questions, please find below our terms and conditions, subjects about the ‘Itinerary changes’ and ‘Changes by Travel Talk’ https://www.traveltalktours.com/terms-and-conditions/ Again we apologise to you personally for the inconveniences on your tour. We’re looking forward to see you in our tours again and we will offer you 5% extra discount for your new booking made through Travel Talk website, valid until the end of 2020. You just need to quote the promo code on the notes part of the booking form to receive the discount. TT-XTR5-123020-TR Being a Customer focused tour company, we do our best to provide the best service for the price offered. We thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, and will review and may revise our services in accordance.
- SSarahEgypt & Jordan Discovered By Nile Cruise (from Cairo to Amman)4.0 - GoodWritten on July 9, 2017…e clearer in the itinerary and I believe is deliberately deceptive on Travel talks behalf. I have never come across this before where activities l…Read more
Travel Talk Tours
Europe 61 tours
Africa 12 tours
Asia 9 tours
Turkey 28 tours
About Travel Talk
At Travel Talk, we have one focus and that is simply to make your trip the experience of a lifetime without breaking the bank. Being avid travellers ourselves, we know what is essential to creating that perfect trip, and have tried to combine all of these elements in each and every one of our tours. We go to exotic destinations like India, Nepal, Cambodia, Thailand as well as Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Jordan Spain, Portugal and Russia; to the sunshine and sea of Greece Island Hopping, Ibiza Island Hopping and Croatia Sailing; keep it festive with our festival tours to La Tomatina and Oktoberfest and tours to commemorate Anzac Day. With our enthusiastic and experienced guides, the likes of people you will be traveling with, premium accommodation and travel, and not to mention competitive prices, we believe we have ticked all of the boxes to create that unique and authentic travelling experience. Travel Talk guests are not just tourists, but travellers. Join us on one of our tours to experience the difference.
Travel Talk videos
- Turkey Tour & ANZAC Day with Travel Talk
- Travel Talk and TR Hangout 2.0
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Anzac Day Gallipoli & Turkey Tour
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Travel Talkvs
Travel Talk vs Nomadic Toursvs
Travel Talk vs Oasis Overlandvs
Travel Talk vs Free & Easy Travelervs
Travel Talk vs MacBackpackersvs
Travel Talk vs PP Travelvs
Travel Talk vs Dragomanvs
Travel Talk vs G Adventuresvs
Travel Talk vs Tucan Travelvs
Travel Talk vs Thirsty Swagmanvs
Travel Talk vs Bus2Alps