4.6/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- An effortless, authentic and fun holiday
- VIP: exclusive access to selected sights
- Be my guest: dine with the locals
- More destinations & more types of vacations
430 Trafalgar Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?335 Trafalgar toursCheck it out
- DavidEuropean Whirl5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 23, 2017A wonderful experience. A great group of people (even though most were Australians☺) and an excellent itinerary. If you can handle the pace, do it!
- LivioBest of Italy Winter5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 21, 2017Very well organized and tour director was very passionate about her country.
- KristinPatagonian Grand Adventure with Buenos Aires Summer2.5 - AverageWritten on January 20, 2017Trafalgar tour November 19 - December 1 Patagonian grand adventure with Buen...Read more
- HansBest of Italy Winter5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 11, 2017Tour director was the best. Hidden treasure and other information was relevant ans interesting
- moomContrasts of New Zealand Summer3.5 - GoodWritten on January 10, 2017
- HibahBest of Greece4.0 - GoodWritten on December 11, 2016It was an amazing tour Very well organized And nice ,helpful tour director
North America55 tours
Trafalgar has been hand crafting unique guided holidays for nearly 70 years. They were the first to introduce travellers to the local experience and continue today where destinations come to life through their hand-picked insider experiences. They pave the way by presenting locals who share their stories, culture, and cuisine With over 230 holidays in Europe, North, Central & South America, Australia, New Zealand and Asia Trafalgar offers new ways to travel every year. Choose between 11 travel styles created to satisfy even the most travelled individual. So whether you wish to explore in an intimate group to less visited destinations or travel with your entire family, Trafalgar offers the perfect range of tours that tailors to your needs.
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
With almost 70 years experience, we’ve managed to create meaningful relationships with everyone you encounter on your journey with us. From hoteliers to local providers, we strive to provide you with nothing but the best.
Travel with us and you’ll discover the local culture first hand at every destination. Mingle with the locals, taste their food, listen to their stories and encounter a truly authentic experience.
With more than 230 trips worldwide, we are sure to have a travel style and trip to suit you. We provide more destinations, styles of trips, and experiences than any other guided vacation company. In addition, we also offer more optional experiences and entertainment options too.
Innovation is important to us. We help bring your destination to life with our Insider Experiences, the first of its kind. We were also the first to offer guided vacations at a more leisurely pace. We are constantly striving for innovation and to provide you with the best possible experience.
The quality of our vacations are second to none. We ensure quality in everything we do, whether it be inspecting our hotels or training our travel directors.
Everyone at Trafalgar has a passion for travel. From the person who greets you at the airport, to the team dedicated to uncovering extraordinary experiences. You will encounter our passion at every turn.
We are very proud that no other guided travel company has received so many awards. What’s most important though, is that our guests give us a 97% rating.
One of the greatest advantages of travelling with us is our network of local characters. With almost 70 years experience, we’ve developed intimate and valued relationships with locals in every destination, from chefs and farmers to even taxi drivers. You will share their food, their wine and listen to their stories. It is a truly unique way of getting to know your destination and something we love to see our guests experience.
We are confident we have a travel style and trip to suit you. We provide more destinations, more styles of trips, and experiences than any other guided vacation company.
We know flexibility is important and there is always an element of free time built into our vacations. In addition, we also offer many optional experiences and entertainment options.
On our vacations, you’re a VIP. You won’t need to read maps, carry suitcases or wait in line at famous sites. You’ll stay in carefully picked hotels and enjoy exclusive access to many sights. We promise the real deal and that’s what we deliver.
- Best International Tour Operator - Australian Travel Industry Awards2013
- Best Mainstream Touring Company - UK Travel Weekly Global Awards2015
- Best Tour Operator Europe - USA Travel Weekly Award2014
- Best Escorted Tour Operator Europe - Travvy2015
- Best Escorted Tour Operator - UK Telegraph Travel Awards2016
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Popular for Trafalgar
All Trafalgar tours (335)Europe tours (175)North America tours (55)Australia/Oceania tours (32)Asia tours (23)Latin America tours (23)England tours (72)Italy tours (68)France tours (57)Switzerland tours (48)USA tours (45)Germany tours (40)Country Explorer tours (88)At Leisure tours (33)Discovery tours (24)Regional Explorer tours (24)Discoveries tours (22)Mini-Stays tours (11)
The Trafalgar Story and History
With over 230 trips worldwide, Trafalgar has been creating exceptional guided vacations for almost 70 years. Over that time, our guests have experienced authentic and life-changing trips to Europe, North & Central America, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Trafalgar is proud to be a family company and is conducted by CEO Gavin Tollman. We pride ourselves on our quality and ability to innovate. This is most evident with our Insider Experiences, which allows our guests to enjoy their destination through the eyes of a local. We continuously strive to remain the leader in guided travel and are constantly evolving in new directions. Travel is our passion.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!